Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

4.4

100% pure Tea Tree Oil

on 3/8/2016 7:52:00 PM

I bought tea tree oil for two purposes, one for spot treating my random acne spots. Use very very little as the concentration is high. Might end up burning sensitive skin instead. 2nd use is to add it into my shampoo, to kill mites and stuff, and to help with dandruff. Works wonders. My scalp stopped itching after two washes. Pretty pricey but well worth spending on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used this for spot treatment and mix it with ACV toner. It does dry out pimples but it doesn't really help with deep cystic acne or blind pimples. The packaging sucks. Please make a dropper or something, knowing that you need it in drops.

on 4/8/2014 11:59:00 AM

I have been looking for a HG product to treat my pimples, but most products eg OXY contain benzoyl peroxide which dries my pimple up but does not really help it... I bought Thursday Plantation tea tree blemish gel when I was having a HUGE pimple in the centre of my nose (it's normal for me) and once I put it on... The redness was visibly reduced along with the size. I was delirious. Before it I had googled ways to treat it ie: Michelle phan- baking soda and water and many others. But it seemed to only dry up the pimple and making it redder. It was difficult to conceal too with the scaly parts. So I would recommend Thursday plantation tea tree oil products! Recently I switched to the oil, because I managed to finish my tube of gel (it lasted quite long!) and the gel was all OOS :-( But I'm not disappointed with what it can do. I had a "hidden"- the head refused to come out despite my efforts- pimple on my nose (I know haha LOL). I dabbed the oil after moisturising my cleansed face at around 11PM. I was still awake at 3AM so I took at my nose. The head came out! Despite my urges I decided to go against bursting it. I woke up the next day with the pimple entirely gone:-)
Gel vs oil
The gel is better option if you want it to be less messy. Also, you can use a Q-tip when applying to your pimple instead. But if you ask me- both is fine

It's rather affordable. I can bear with the scent, but I know of people who can't, so it depends on your preferences. Just like the cooling sensation afterwards (it does leave after a while). Plus tea tree oil is much less harsh for our skin compared to chemicals like BP. So it's worth a try for your zits. Plus it's multi-purpose so yay!!

ps/ I would suggest using this in the night as your face will turn out very oily unless you cleanse your face and put it immediately and wait a few hours and use a tissue to lightly dab the excess oil before continuing with your makeup.

on 10/31/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Tea tree oil has been a staple in my regime for over a year now, it's kinda ridiculous how much I love the natural scent of it actually... I use it to create my own make-up remover (Water, EVOO & few drops of Tea Tree Oil). Recently I've discovered that this product on its own works wonders for those cystic pimples as well!

I like the fact that the glass bottle is tinted and if you buy the smallest sized bottle the packaging acts like a dropper (hard to describe) which is convenient because you can control how much product is used; my only gripe is with the larger bottles which do not have that so I have to estimate how much to tilt the bottle - even then I often end up pouring too much product.

Overall, this product is a miracle worker! I think it has eliminated a lot of potential breakouts for me and I will continue to buy this forever.

on 11/16/2012 7:45:00 AM

this is one of my staple product. I use this for everything:add to bath,add to shampoo or face wash, use on pimples or cuts, mix with cleansing detergents when I'm cleaning my house, etc.

this doesn't burn, and I quite like the smell. this is just pure tea tree oil which I'm so grateful of. unlike body shop's tea tree oil,which has bunch of crap in it and sold more expensive than this.

the packaging is not travel friendly! this will spill! so when traveling I put this in a old opague glass serum bottle I have,it has a dropper and is wonderful for this product.

I like Thursday plantation products in general, but this is my fave

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been suffering from mild acne for a long time. I always get these nasty whiteheads all over my face. Sometimes these whiteheads would turn into pustules. So I have been, and I am still trying to find the perfect solution to treat my pimples. Anyways, this product is good for spot treatment only. Do not rub it over your entire face because it will cause redness. I think it is a relatively effective spot treatment. It dries up the infected area and it fastens the healing process. But do not expect a miracle. Treating acne and pimples need time. Do not expect an overnight result. It takes time but I would say, it does help mostly with pustules but not so much whiteheads/blackheads.

This is the 3rd bottle that I've been using. Love this product, it's natural. I use it as insect repallent for my nieces and nephews and as spot on blemish care. It dries up acne like any other branded skincare treatment with a lower pricing.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

i first came across this product from my mom as she is really into the organic and no chemical stuff and this product suits what she prefers to use. the smell doesn't really faze me, i quite like it but i would use this product over and over again for my break outs. this morning i woke up to white heads and cysts and i flipped. out. but i dabbed this product using a cotton bud and looked away for 5 minutes. i swear, the pimples looks smaller than before i put the product on. definitely an amazing product

on 12/29/2011 12:03:00 PM

Have been using this product for 2-3 years .. Initially it is pretty effective when comes to eliminating pimples .. But recently it doesnt seems to be working any more .. Thus change to aloe vera gel to remove pimples .. I can see small pimples disappear within hours since i use the aloe vera gel as a pimple-diminishing mask .. :) .. Smell is overpowering at times .. And some times it will cause my face to flake a little ..

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Its amazing and it has brilliant anti-bacterial properties. It can be used for various uses but I mainly use it for my breakouts. I have very acne-prone skin and I add about 3-4 drops of this into my moisturizer when I have major breakouts and then I follow up with dabbing drops of the tea tree oil onto my pimples directly. I would not recommend sensitive skin people to use as liberally as I did as it can be a bit too much for your skin(about 1-2 drops would be ideal). It works like a dream! Pimples are significantly reduced the next day! Awesome or what? Also I pour about 5-6 drops of it onto my palm and apply it onto my back to cure my minor bacne and to keep it under control and boy is it working wonders. Lastly the PACKAGING is AMAZING. Although it comes in a glass bottle it is very hardy and I ain't kidding. I once dropped it and I stared in horror but boy was I amazed, the bottle did NOT shatter. In fact it survived unharmed other than a tiny tiny chip on the bottom. In conclusion AMAZING PRODUCT! 5 stars!

Popular Body Skincare Products