Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

4.7

100% pure Tea Tree Oil

I am loving tea tree essential oils! I used this in my DIY yoga mat cleaner, which smells great and helps kill bacteria. But I remembered recently that tea tree oil should work on pimples as well, so I tried it on my time of the month pimples and they shrunk in size within 24 hours! I am never going back to Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment (which worked for me but definitely not at the rate that tea tree oil does)! It is so good for your skin, great for sensitive skin, all natural, and if you don't care for the smell- this product is for you! So many great uses too, not just pimples and for cleaning. At the store I bought it at, the sales person also gave me a little booklet that describes all of tea tree oils uses. I recommend asking if the store has something like that as well!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know why, but since a trip to NYC about 2 years ago I've had really terrible seborrhoeic dermatitis on my nose - as in, face dandruff. It can be super painful but it's also really embarrassing. Basically the skin on my nose goes really shiny and crinkly, then peels off, and just keeps peeling, and peeling, and if sometimes leaves large flakes of skin hanging there but if you go to peel it off, the skin starts bleeding.

Nothing was helping, steroid creams, antibiotic creams, antibacterial creams, nothing. I tried exfoliating, I tried not exfoliating, I tried everything and also tried abstaining from everything but it wasn't helping.

Finally it got to the point where the amount of peeling at the side of one of my nostrils was actually making it look like my nostril was changing shape and becoming deformed, and I read that tea tree oil can help kill the bacteria that causes dandruff.
So twice a day for about a week, I used a cotton tip and covered my nose in tea tree oil, and it's totally working.

There is still some flaking going on, but it's only been a week, but that one part of heavy peeling has cleared up and my nostril has returned to it's normal shape, and now rather than my whole nose flaking up it's really just the creases on the side of my nose and I'm sure that will clear up soon too.

This is seriously changing my life, I was becoming so ashamed of my nose and I could moisturise it everytime I saw flaking which would equal like 15 times a day and it was still so obvious.

I know most of the people on here are talking about acne treatment and stuff, but if you have chronic itching, scaly, flaking skin on your face / seborrhoeic dermatitis, give this stuff a shot. It stings a little, but it's worth it.

on 10/31/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Tea tree oil has been a staple in my regime for over a year now, it's kinda ridiculous how much I love the natural scent of it actually... I use it to create my own make-up remover (Water, EVOO & few drops of Tea Tree Oil). Recently I've discovered that this product on its own works wonders for those cystic pimples as well!

I like the fact that the glass bottle is tinted and if you buy the smallest sized bottle the packaging acts like a dropper (hard to describe) which is convenient because you can control how much product is used; my only gripe is with the larger bottles which do not have that so I have to estimate how much to tilt the bottle - even then I often end up pouring too much product.

Overall, this product is a miracle worker! I think it has eliminated a lot of potential breakouts for me and I will continue to buy this forever.

on 6/21/2013 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use the ointment variant of this and I can't imagine what my face would look like without this! I've suffered acne, severe and mild, for years :( I've used benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, all those common acne treatment products and out of them all, tea tree oil has had the least bad side effects and personally gives me the quickest results in healing pimples. It doesn't make my skin red and raw or dry it out like when I use benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid everyday on my skin. I sometimes use a warm compress on my spots (the really bad ones) then apply tea tree oil on it. You see results. Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been suffering from mild acne for a long time. I always get these nasty whiteheads all over my face. Sometimes these whiteheads would turn into pustules. So I have been, and I am still trying to find the perfect solution to treat my pimples. Anyways, this product is good for spot treatment only. Do not rub it over your entire face because it will cause redness. I think it is a relatively effective spot treatment. It dries up the infected area and it fastens the healing process. But do not expect a miracle. Treating acne and pimples need time. Do not expect an overnight result. It takes time but I would say, it does help mostly with pustules but not so much whiteheads/blackheads.

This is the 3rd bottle that I've been using. Love this product, it's natural. I use it as insect repallent for my nieces and nephews and as spot on blemish care. It dries up acne like any other branded skincare treatment with a lower pricing.

Popular Body Skincare Products