Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

4.5

100% pure Tea Tree Oil

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

HG status!best tea tree oil i've ever used.Whenever my itchy fingers decides to pick on any pimples,this oil prevents bacteria from spreading by acting as an antiseptic.It stings a little,but I find diluting it in water reduces its strength and purpose, for me at least.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used this for spot treatment and mix it with ACV toner. It does dry out pimples but it doesn't really help with deep cystic acne or blind pimples. The packaging sucks. Please make a dropper or something, knowing that you need it in drops.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this as a spot treatment for years now (aussie) and I will never use anything else for my breakouts. It works wonders i have sensitive skin and when i first i tried this at a 100% put it all over my lower have of my face, unsurprisingly I got a very angry dermatitis like rash but that was me being silly. I learnt to only put it directly on any pimples and it clears them up very fast and I'm a big fan of the tea tree smell i have deodorants and shampoos with the scent so if anything its relaxing for me to use.

on 7/18/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i recently got my nose re pierced after 2 years because every time i got my nose pierced, it'd get infected or end up with weird cysts.. ive been using this to disinfect my nose piercing every night and wow. i cant even begin with how amazing it works. i had tried everything. sea salt, anti microbial soap, etc. this is the only thing that has helped my piercing heal amazingly. i love this stuff esp for the price!

Popular Body Skincare Products