Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

4.6

100% pure Tea Tree Oil

on 4/8/2014 11:59:00 AM

I have been looking for a HG product to treat my pimples, but most products eg OXY contain benzoyl peroxide which dries my pimple up but does not really help it... I bought Thursday Plantation tea tree blemish gel when I was having a HUGE pimple in the centre of my nose (it's normal for me) and once I put it on... The redness was visibly reduced along with the size. I was delirious. Before it I had googled ways to treat it ie: Michelle phan- baking soda and water and many others. But it seemed to only dry up the pimple and making it redder. It was difficult to conceal too with the scaly parts. So I would recommend Thursday plantation tea tree oil products! Recently I switched to the oil, because I managed to finish my tube of gel (it lasted quite long!) and the gel was all OOS :-( But I'm not disappointed with what it can do. I had a "hidden"- the head refused to come out despite my efforts- pimple on my nose (I know haha LOL). I dabbed the oil after moisturising my cleansed face at around 11PM. I was still awake at 3AM so I took at my nose. The head came out! Despite my urges I decided to go against bursting it. I woke up the next day with the pimple entirely gone:-)
Gel vs oil
The gel is better option if you want it to be less messy. Also, you can use a Q-tip when applying to your pimple instead. But if you ask me- both is fine

It's rather affordable. I can bear with the scent, but I know of people who can't, so it depends on your preferences. Just like the cooling sensation afterwards (it does leave after a while). Plus tea tree oil is much less harsh for our skin compared to chemicals like BP. So it's worth a try for your zits. Plus it's multi-purpose so yay!!

ps/ I would suggest using this in the night as your face will turn out very oily unless you cleanse your face and put it immediately and wait a few hours and use a tissue to lightly dab the excess oil before continuing with your makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this as a spot treatment for years now (aussie) and I will never use anything else for my breakouts. It works wonders i have sensitive skin and when i first i tried this at a 100% put it all over my lower have of my face, unsurprisingly I got a very angry dermatitis like rash but that was me being silly. I learnt to only put it directly on any pimples and it clears them up very fast and I'm a big fan of the tea tree smell i have deodorants and shampoos with the scent so if anything its relaxing for me to use.

on 1/25/2014 2:17:00 PM

Honestly, this thing works. Especially when you're like me, at the blossoming of my youth and puberty with regular bouts of hormonal acne that cannot be tamed by anything. I usually get angry little cysts on my cheeks the week before every period, and nowadays especially so since I am stressed about school work. I've been using it for a month and have seen great results. I don't have sensitive skin, so I just apply about 1/4 of a drop (undiluted) to every individual pimple twice a day (put good moisturizer on top, as it dries skin out), and everything should be gone by the fourth day :) I have heard that it is irritating to people with sensitive skin or it may cause rashes, so please do a test on another area of skin first :S

Works really great on popped pimples as well.

I don't mind the smell LOL

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used this for spot treatment and mix it with ACV toner. It does dry out pimples but it doesn't really help with deep cystic acne or blind pimples. The packaging sucks. Please make a dropper or something, knowing that you need it in drops.

on 9/22/2014 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have eczema and when I scratch, the sore will swell up like a mosquito bite. I tried using tea tree oil to bring the swelling and redness down. It didn't seem to have much effect but I have not really had a chance to try it for anything else yet.

on 8/15/2012 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great product for different cosmetic uses. Tea Tree oil is a well-rounded cosmetic oil, mainly for it its antiseptic properties. I've learned to love the smell. I use it after extractions, baths, soothing my eczematous sensitive skin, cleaning my dog's ears. It is very strong stuff so it is necessary to dilute it. It is important to use it in moderation - it can actually dry skin if used excessively. I was using a little too much for a wound on my face and dried it out. For my dog's ears, I add 2 drops to 1/4 cup of water and stir with a q-tip. For my eczema, I mix in multiple drops into my grapeseed oil (Aura Cacia makes a good one) and use the mixture to moisturize and treat my skin. For extractions, I use two drops on a q-tip on the extracted area. Tea Tree Oil will be a longtime friend.

on 6/24/2012 10:37:00 PM

Why haven't I been told about tea tree oil sooner! So tired of trying to control my acne only for it to flare up on my shoulders/back. My doctor mentioned tea tree oil, so I tried it and it's clearing up my body acne beautifully! I had been using benzyl peroxide 5% and what it took weeks to do, tea tree oil is doing in days! AND bp made my skin so dry and patchy, tea tree oil *smooths* away acne. I've only been using it a few days and I'm already in love. It is also working on my face. I knew there had to be a more natural way to get rid of something my body was naturally creating. I can't describe how happy I am about my body acne clearing up...I can finally wear tank tops again!

I bought a 25ml bottle for $10 Canadian in the vitamin aisle of the drugstore. 100% pure, I put it on a q-tip and dab onto problem areas. It has a plant-y smell, that I like, and I feel so much better putting something natural on my skin. If things continue, I will never use another topical acne treatment. Also, apparently TTO has many, many other uses!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

i first came across this product from my mom as she is really into the organic and no chemical stuff and this product suits what she prefers to use. the smell doesn't really faze me, i quite like it but i would use this product over and over again for my break outs. this morning i woke up to white heads and cysts and i flipped. out. but i dabbed this product using a cotton bud and looked away for 5 minutes. i swear, the pimples looks smaller than before i put the product on. definitely an amazing product

on 7/26/2014 11:38:00 PM

Great for treating itchy acne but be careful not to overuse as it can be very drying . Good for red bumpy acne , and crystic acne . Does not work on whiteheads and blackheads for me . I also use the lotion version which is good because it treats acne without overdrying . I love the smell . I bought now tea tree oil and would still prefer Thursdays version , it’s just stronger

on 11/16/2012 7:45:00 AM

this is one of my staple product. I use this for everything:add to bath,add to shampoo or face wash, use on pimples or cuts, mix with cleansing detergents when I'm cleaning my house, etc.

this doesn't burn, and I quite like the smell. this is just pure tea tree oil which I'm so grateful of. unlike body shop's tea tree oil,which has bunch of crap in it and sold more expensive than this.

the packaging is not travel friendly! this will spill! so when traveling I put this in a old opague glass serum bottle I have,it has a dropper and is wonderful for this product.

I like Thursday plantation products in general, but this is my fave

Popular Body Skincare Products