Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 25-29
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

100% pure Tea Tree Oil

on 7/26/2014 11:38:00 PM

Great for treating itchy acne but be careful not to overuse as it can be very drying . Good for red bumpy acne , and crystic acne . Does not work on whiteheads and blackheads for me . I also use the lotion version which is good because it treats acne without overdrying . I love the smell . I bought now tea tree oil and would still prefer Thursdays version , it’s just stronger

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this as a spot treatment for years now (aussie) and I will never use anything else for my breakouts. It works wonders i have sensitive skin and when i first i tried this at a 100% put it all over my lower have of my face, unsurprisingly I got a very angry dermatitis like rash but that was me being silly. I learnt to only put it directly on any pimples and it clears them up very fast and I'm a big fan of the tea tree smell i have deodorants and shampoos with the scent so if anything its relaxing for me to use.

on 8/15/2012 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great product for different cosmetic uses. Tea Tree oil is a well-rounded cosmetic oil, mainly for it its antiseptic properties. I've learned to love the smell. I use it after extractions, baths, soothing my eczematous sensitive skin, cleaning my dog's ears. It is very strong stuff so it is necessary to dilute it. It is important to use it in moderation - it can actually dry skin if used excessively. I was using a little too much for a wound on my face and dried it out. For my dog's ears, I add 2 drops to 1/4 cup of water and stir with a q-tip. For my eczema, I mix in multiple drops into my grapeseed oil (Aura Cacia makes a good one) and use the mixture to moisturize and treat my skin. For extractions, I use two drops on a q-tip on the extracted area. Tea Tree Oil will be a longtime friend.

on 6/24/2012 10:37:00 PM

Why haven't I been told about tea tree oil sooner! So tired of trying to control my acne only for it to flare up on my shoulders/back. My doctor mentioned tea tree oil, so I tried it and it's clearing up my body acne beautifully! I had been using benzyl peroxide 5% and what it took weeks to do, tea tree oil is doing in days! AND bp made my skin so dry and patchy, tea tree oil *smooths* away acne. I've only been using it a few days and I'm already in love. It is also working on my face. I knew there had to be a more natural way to get rid of something my body was naturally creating. I can't describe how happy I am about my body acne clearing up...I can finally wear tank tops again!

I bought a 25ml bottle for $10 Canadian in the vitamin aisle of the drugstore. 100% pure, I put it on a q-tip and dab onto problem areas. It has a plant-y smell, that I like, and I feel so much better putting something natural on my skin. If things continue, I will never use another topical acne treatment. Also, apparently TTO has many, many other uses!

Popular Body Skincare Products