Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

4.4

100% pure Tea Tree Oil

on 11/24/2017 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This works miracles on my acne. It helps to dry out the pimples

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used this for spot treatment and mix it with ACV toner. It does dry out pimples but it doesn't really help with deep cystic acne or blind pimples. The packaging sucks. Please make a dropper or something, knowing that you need it in drops.

Worst product ever. It didn't made my acne or acne scars better or fade but it also made it more red. It also burns your skin badly. Pricey in my country and has no good results. Disappointed.

I am loving tea tree essential oils! I used this in my DIY yoga mat cleaner, which smells great and helps kill bacteria. But I remembered recently that tea tree oil should work on pimples as well, so I tried it on my time of the month pimples and they shrunk in size within 24 hours! I am never going back to Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment (which worked for me but definitely not at the rate that tea tree oil does)! It is so good for your skin, great for sensitive skin, all natural, and if you don't care for the smell- this product is for you! So many great uses too, not just pimples and for cleaning. At the store I bought it at, the sales person also gave me a little booklet that describes all of tea tree oils uses. I recommend asking if the store has something like that as well!

on 10/31/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Tea tree oil has been a staple in my regime for over a year now, it's kinda ridiculous how much I love the natural scent of it actually... I use it to create my own make-up remover (Water, EVOO & few drops of Tea Tree Oil). Recently I've discovered that this product on its own works wonders for those cystic pimples as well!

I like the fact that the glass bottle is tinted and if you buy the smallest sized bottle the packaging acts like a dropper (hard to describe) which is convenient because you can control how much product is used; my only gripe is with the larger bottles which do not have that so I have to estimate how much to tilt the bottle - even then I often end up pouring too much product.

Overall, this product is a miracle worker! I think it has eliminated a lot of potential breakouts for me and I will continue to buy this forever.

on 7/18/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i recently got my nose re pierced after 2 years because every time i got my nose pierced, it'd get infected or end up with weird cysts.. ive been using this to disinfect my nose piercing every night and wow. i cant even begin with how amazing it works. i had tried everything. sea salt, anti microbial soap, etc. this is the only thing that has helped my piercing heal amazingly. i love this stuff esp for the price!

on 6/21/2013 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use the ointment variant of this and I can't imagine what my face would look like without this! I've suffered acne, severe and mild, for years :( I've used benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, all those common acne treatment products and out of them all, tea tree oil has had the least bad side effects and personally gives me the quickest results in healing pimples. It doesn't make my skin red and raw or dry it out like when I use benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid everyday on my skin. I sometimes use a warm compress on my spots (the really bad ones) then apply tea tree oil on it. You see results. Highly recommended!

on 11/16/2012 7:45:00 AM

this is one of my staple product. I use this for everything:add to bath,add to shampoo or face wash, use on pimples or cuts, mix with cleansing detergents when I'm cleaning my house, etc.

this doesn't burn, and I quite like the smell. this is just pure tea tree oil which I'm so grateful of. unlike body shop's tea tree oil,which has bunch of crap in it and sold more expensive than this.

the packaging is not travel friendly! this will spill! so when traveling I put this in a old opague glass serum bottle I have,it has a dropper and is wonderful for this product.

I like Thursday plantation products in general, but this is my fave

I've only been using this for two days, and I'm already amazed.

I have really bad acne around the chin which seems to flare up especially around summer, driving me crazy by itching and hurting like hell. I've tried EVERYTHING it seems. Found some info on how TTO is awesome for acne. I have used it before as a kid, on foot warts of all things.

I mixed it with cold pressed aloe vera gel and put it on before my heavier moisturizer. And holy shit. My Rocky Mountains of acne on my chin haven't itched since, and it looks smaller and, all in all, much healthier. This comes as such a relief, and I'm hoping it continues in this awesome way!

on 12/1/2011 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely adore this!! I agree with the other reviewers, this product is so multi purpose and amazing, it really works. I like to rub it, undiluted, onto parts of my face that are prone to break outs a few times a week and I dab any on spots and it kills them overnight and keeps my skin clear. My skin is a bit sensitive and I've had no problems with irritation, stinging,dryness etc the product is very gentle. I love that it is organic and 100% pure tea tree oil. I don't mind the smell, it's quite soothing. My only gripe is that the bottle, the 10ml one at least can get a little messy, but it's not too much of an issue. I love love love this stuff!! It's a necessity :-)

Popular Body Skincare Products