Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, CETETH-20, Pentylene Glycol, Sea Salt, POLYGLYCERYL-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Carbon Black (CI 77266).

on 6/17/2011 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I only have the black of this liner, but it is so beautiful! It's a nice dark, pigmented black and it goes on so smoothly with a nice crisp line. I've had this liner for over 3 months and it still makes crisp lines with no skipping. I love that I can get a super thin line as I like to start with a very thin line from the inner corner to the middle then progressivelly make the line thicker towards the outer corner. And doing a cat-eye is really easy with this. I would like to get the other colors. As for the "llimitless" part of the claim, it seems to work for me. I don't know that it wears like iron (like MAC liquidlast) but it lasts a long time. However, I don't normally have a problem with eyeliner wearing off easily on my eyes. I would hesitate to buy this at full-price, but I would certainly repurchase.

on 1/22/2011 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I have always been afraid of trying a liquid liner with hopes that I wouldn't channel a 62 year old cougar ... however, recently, my mom talked me into trying Smashbox's liner....and I fell in love. I have used this product every day. I rub my eyes all the time and this product does not smudge, crease or diminish as the day goes on. The liner stays put ALL DAY LONG. Since the day I bought this product, I have received tonnes of compliments (telling me I'm channeling Taylor Swift, Angelina Jolie and other stars who have mastered the cat-eye/Egyptian look). Score,