Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

3.0

Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, CETETH-20, Pentylene Glycol, Sea Salt, POLYGLYCERYL-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Carbon Black (CI 77266).

I have tried a variety of different liquid eyeliners, and I am extremely picky when it comes to eyeliners- the pigmentation has to be just right, it has to stay on well, etc etc etc.- and this eyeliner is by far the best that I've purchased so far. I have used Stila, Tarte, Urban Decay, Kat von D, & MAC's eyeliners, and don't get me wrong; all of their eyeliners are decent, but they are nowhere near as good as this eyeliner from Smashbox. I have bad allergies and my eyes water a lot, so I'm constantly trying to 'get rid' of the tears, and this eyeliner barely smudges, if at all when my allergies are acting up. This eyeliner is DEFINITELY worth the money.

on 10/26/2013 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wear this eyeliner everyday, not because it's my HG eyeliner but because I payed so much for it and feel bad for chucking it away...First things first, the brush is firm and the tip of the pen is short which doesn't really allow me to create a fine flick that easily. Therefore the application isn't completely smooth, thanks to the tip of the brush and the relativity thick content inside, I find it that it drags, a lot. What started out as a thin line is now some crazy thick graphic 60's stuff, not really ideal for everyday use (not for me anyway). I can't really complain about the colour although, I cannot fail to mention that it really doesn't dry matte in fact due to its 'liquidy' tone it aways seems wet, again not my cup of tea... But the thing that really annoys me about this eyeliner is that although it's not waterproof it doesn't not resist my eyelash curlers at all,which mean that I have to re-apply it like twice because most of the eyeliner seems to be gone (somewhere far away, somewhere only God knows, really? Really.) which gets in the way of my curled lashes and aaaaaaargh it's just a bit of a mess really, honestly expected more from smashbox :( £££££$$$$$

I was so disappointed in this. I got it for twenty five dollars thinking that it would be amazing for its price and its brand. It was so hard to apply! I had to go over the line about six times to even get a decent, noticeable amount of pigment. It dried out completely within two weeks, and smeared terribly to the point I literally had raccoon eyes. I'm going to stick with my one dollar e.l.f liquid eyeliner- instead of throwing my money away in eyeliners that DON'T EVEN WORK.

on 2/28/2012 11:21:00 PM

so far, i like this liquid waterproof pen the best. i tried the stila, but the pigment quality was just not good. this is easy to use, makes light or heavy lines. it does run a bit by the end of the day, which is a bummer. but i don't normally use this for my daytime look...just for a heavier evening out look. packaging is convenient. i'll buy it again for sure.

I got this liner in the burlesque kit, and at first I loved it. Now, not so much. The tip dried up not long after I got it so I can't get any kind of precision with it. I'm glad I got it in a kit instead of paying full price for it.

on 8/8/2011 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Simply put, this is a Sharpie for your eyes. I'm not coordinated enough and shouldn't be allowed to touch it. I can't comment on price since my daughter brought it home from where she works but I'm guessing said price is in line with the rest of the line. Unless you're an artist, I think this might be a don't.

on 8/4/2011 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I got this with the Burlesque kit and at first I really liked it. However after a while I noticed it was drying out very fast and I couldn't get a dark pigmented line, it was turning out splotchy and it looked like i'd rubbed my eyes and it had smeared all over the place. It's alright at first and I'm glad I had a chance to test it out with the kit because I would not repurchase it on it's own, especially for the price ($22)

on 1/22/2011 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I have always been afraid of trying a liquid liner with hopes that I wouldn't channel a 62 year old cougar ... however, recently, my mom talked me into trying Smashbox's liner....and I fell in love. I have used this product every day. I rub my eyes all the time and this product does not smudge, crease or diminish as the day goes on. The liner stays put ALL DAY LONG. Since the day I bought this product, I have received tonnes of compliments (telling me I'm channeling Taylor Swift, Angelina Jolie and other stars who have mastered the cat-eye/Egyptian look). Score,