Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

1 review

Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, CETETH-20, Pentylene Glycol, Sea Salt, POLYGLYCERYL-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Carbon Black (CI 77266).

on 12/27/2010 6:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Other

I got this eyeliner as part of a Smashbox for Burlesque set and didn't really think i'd like it and expected it would be demoted to the "spare eyeliners" pile. How wrong i was!! I decided to give it a go for two reasons, 1) in the interests of laziness/uniformity as i was using the other products from the set at the time, and 2) it seemed rude not to as it was all shiny and new. And how wrong my first assumptions were - I LOVE IT! It really couldn't be easier to use, i have to echo what the other reviews have said on this point. I'm ok with liquid eyeliner but i have to take a lot of time and care for it to look right - not so with this eyeliner. Literally one sweep later and i had a perfect medium thickness line (holiday season - excuse for a little bit more make up than usual!) and it flicked out beautifully at the end! I've used it a few times now and it's never failed me. Will definitely be sticking with it for a looong time...especially if i'm short on time!