Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

1 review

Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, CETETH-20, Pentylene Glycol, Sea Salt, POLYGLYCERYL-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Carbon Black (CI 77266).

on 7/14/2014 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am a big fan of tightlining and using dark DARK brown (not black) or dark gray liquid eyeliner. My most recent purchases were LORAC Front of the Line in Charcoal (a dark smokey gray almost black) and Nars Liquid Liner in Koala (again, a dark smokey gray). I was finding that most dark brown liquid liners weren't dark enough and black liners looked too harsh on my skin. I was at Sephora yesterday picking up a gift for a friend and I had a few extra minutes so I started swatching all the well known liquid liners on my hand (Stila, Urban Decay, Nars, Kat Von D, Dior, etc). This eyeliner won for me - the pen was so easy to use and the color is fantastic - the darkest darkest chocolate brown (darker than Stila's version). It does not budge or run. I put it on at 6 AM and it stays put until I wash it off at 9 PM. I would definitely recommend!