Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

3.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, CETETH-20, Pentylene Glycol, Sea Salt, POLYGLYCERYL-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Carbon Black (CI 77266).

on 4/1/2016 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use this liner for my lid liner. It goes on very smooth , love the point for when I wanna do winged liner . I was using tarte clay paint but I find this Easier to use with a smoother application . Comes off easy with a little makeup remover. Long lasting also

I have tried a variety of different liquid eyeliners, and I am extremely picky when it comes to eyeliners- the pigmentation has to be just right, it has to stay on well, etc etc etc.- and this eyeliner is by far the best that I've purchased so far. I have used Stila, Tarte, Urban Decay, Kat von D, & MAC's eyeliners, and don't get me wrong; all of their eyeliners are decent, but they are nowhere near as good as this eyeliner from Smashbox. I have bad allergies and my eyes water a lot, so I'm constantly trying to 'get rid' of the tears, and this eyeliner barely smudges, if at all when my allergies are acting up. This eyeliner is DEFINITELY worth the money.

on 10/27/2014 5:53:00 PM

Just amazing! I use this for the inner corners of my eyes and for a cat eye wing. Perfection almost every time and lasts all day long.

on 9/23/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Was convinced by a Smash Box Make up artist to buy this product and boy was I dissapointed after wearing it for a few days. With the combination of having asian and oily eyelids this eyeliner did not work for me as described. I was told that this eyeliner would last through sweat, tears, (i.e. waterproof) and would be long lasting but it smeared after half an hour. This eyeliner may work for some but defintely not for me. I've used Stila's liquid eyeliner in the past and I should have just stuck with that. It's cheaper and last throughout the day! But I do have to give smashbox one thing... it is very pigmented and the color does glide on very nicely.

on 8/29/2014 10:22:00 PM

This eyeliner is horrible compared to its price. I bought it at the "high-end" sections of makeup brands, but honestly I would rather get a drug store brand one for much cheaper with the same effectiveness. I put this eyeliner even with the Urban Decay Primer Potion, but by the end of the day it was literally all smudged off. Mind you, my eyelids tend to be oily in general, but I didn't know it would come off THAT easily. I was so embarassed because it looked like I had no eye makeup on. I will definitely throw this out or give it to someone. Will NOT repurchase this.

on 10/26/2013 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wear this eyeliner everyday, not because it's my HG eyeliner but because I payed so much for it and feel bad for chucking it away...First things first, the brush is firm and the tip of the pen is short which doesn't really allow me to create a fine flick that easily. Therefore the application isn't completely smooth, thanks to the tip of the brush and the relativity thick content inside, I find it that it drags, a lot. What started out as a thin line is now some crazy thick graphic 60's stuff, not really ideal for everyday use (not for me anyway). I can't really complain about the colour although, I cannot fail to mention that it really doesn't dry matte in fact due to its 'liquidy' tone it aways seems wet, again not my cup of tea... But the thing that really annoys me about this eyeliner is that although it's not waterproof it doesn't not resist my eyelash curlers at all,which mean that I have to re-apply it like twice because most of the eyeliner seems to be gone (somewhere far away, somewhere only God knows, really? Really.) which gets in the way of my curled lashes and aaaaaaargh it's just a bit of a mess really, honestly expected more from smashbox :( £££££$$$$$

on 8/20/2013 10:08:00 AM

Got a few as a gift from the company to try out and at first the product works amazing, its loaded with liquid and its not dry, the tip is thin and it creates beautiful lines. I gotta say this product can last a little while, but just like any other liquid eyeliner it dries after. I gave it 4 lippes because i wish it lasted a bit longer, once it starts drying its very hard to use, you gotta push down the tip to get some liquid out but this creates a mess but not a thin line. So i prefer a liquid eyeliner in a pot, because this after 2 months is a bit of a mess..

on 8/20/2013 6:47:00 AM

This eyeliner didn't work for me. It was quite dry, making it hard to apply, and didn't come out as black as I would have liked. It gets points for not smudging or cracking off, but I'm going to stick to my usual maybelline liquid liner.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was actually kind of disappointed in this. The application is where the liner lost major points with me. The felt tip is firm, which could provide for a precise line if the formula wasn't so dry and tough to apply. I intended to draw thinner lines but because the edges drawn were jagged due to the pen skipping and dragging, and then having to go back and try to smooth things out, the lines came out much thicker than desired.

On the positive side, the colors are true and rich, and the staying power is excellent. However, the lack of precision in application was the deal-breaker for me. If you like thick, bold lines this pen will deliver. But as I prefer thinner lines, I probably will not repurchase.

on 2/17/2013 10:32:00 PM

It could be because this was my first-ever liquid eyeliner and I hadn't mastered the art of applying liquid liners, but I didn't enjoy using this at all. Several takes before I could get it on my lids properly, and the liner flakes when I apply over it to get the line darker/firmer. And the problem is, there's no way I could have gotten a decent, intense black line with just one glide. The pen dried up pretty quickly too - it lasted me only about a month. The liner isn't exactly cheap, either (I got Stila's Stay-All-Day for a lower price) and for the experience I will never buy this again.