Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

3.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, CETETH-20, Pentylene Glycol, Sea Salt, POLYGLYCERYL-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Carbon Black (CI 77266).

on 9/14/2010 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I got this in jet black and it is a very rich true black. I am so bad with liquid eye liner but this one has a fine felt tip so I actually could apply it without messing up. I think for those like me who aren't good with applying liquid liner will find that this product will actually work for you. It also dries quickly after you apply it so it would get runny or smudge.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very smart packaging. It is a very sharp little marker in jet black that takes the guess work out of applying liquid liner COMPLETELY! Love how you can easily build a thicker line. I prefer a very fine line extremely close to lashes for day wear. And you literally can't mess this up if you tried. HG liner for absolute certain!

on 11/29/2010 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the easiest liquid liner to apply...EVER. It is all in one so there is not dipping the brush into a pot or anything. It isn't the cheapest coming in around $22 but it is worth the price. The black is super rich and goes on effortlessly. Once it dries, it will stay on all day. Great for people who want to use liquid but are afraid of the mess of applying it.

on 11/29/2010 1:34:00 AM

I definitely wasn't sure about this product, because liquid eyeliner pens usually flake off or cause streaks. But this stuff really lasts! I have oily lids, so MAC's liquidlast liner is the only thing that's been working for me. The pen glides on smoothly, and isn't difficult to remove. It also doesn't transfer onto my crease, like other eyeliners do. The color payoff is great, a rich black. The pen tip also makes it easy to create cat eyes, and you can easily make thin or thick lines. The only downside about this is that it's pretty pricey. It cost me $22, and you only get .02 oz. If this lasts me long enough, I might repurchase since it works pretty well.

on 12/27/2010 6:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Other

I got this eyeliner as part of a Smashbox for Burlesque set and didn't really think i'd like it and expected it would be demoted to the "spare eyeliners" pile. How wrong i was!! I decided to give it a go for two reasons, 1) in the interests of laziness/uniformity as i was using the other products from the set at the time, and 2) it seemed rude not to as it was all shiny and new. And how wrong my first assumptions were - I LOVE IT! It really couldn't be easier to use, i have to echo what the other reviews have said on this point. I'm ok with liquid eyeliner but i have to take a lot of time and care for it to look right - not so with this eyeliner. Literally one sweep later and i had a perfect medium thickness line (holiday season - excuse for a little bit more make up than usual!) and it flicked out beautifully at the end! I've used it a few times now and it's never failed me. Will definitely be sticking with it for a looong time...especially if i'm short on time!

on 1/4/2011 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I also got this as part of the Burlesque kit. I was a bit skeptical as I've previously owned similar felt-tip-style eyeliner products (MAC's Penultimate Liner & also the ELF version) and always had issues with getting the ink to come out of the tip. I was pleasantly surprised that the liner comes out smooth and even. I don't wear liquid liner very often, but I can definitely see myself taking this travelling instead of my usual MA gel liner, as it's light and convenient to use on the go. If you're looking for an easy to apply liquid liner, or something that can be used on the go, this is definitely the product to buy.

on 1/22/2011 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I have always been afraid of trying a liquid liner with hopes that I wouldn't channel a 62 year old cougar ... however, recently, my mom talked me into trying Smashbox's liner....and I fell in love. I have used this product every day. I rub my eyes all the time and this product does not smudge, crease or diminish as the day goes on. The liner stays put ALL DAY LONG. Since the day I bought this product, I have received tonnes of compliments (telling me I'm channeling Taylor Swift, Angelina Jolie and other stars who have mastered the cat-eye/Egyptian look). Score,

on 3/24/2011 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have never really been into liquid eyeliners, I've always been a cream fan. I feared it dripping and getting into my eyes or dripping on my face... A friend applied it on me in high school but her application was more like covering most of my fairly small half-asian eyelids and saying she wasn't used to drawing such a small line... >_< Suffice it to say, I had pretty much given up on liquid liners! I still loved the look and longed to try it... I recently got this through a swap and wow! I'm definitely going to have to switch. I love this product! It draws a smooth, even line, with no drip or mess! You can make it as finely thin as you want or thicken if needed. Makes doing a winged liner easy peasy. It lasts great all day and doesn't smudge or flake. No more jars and brush, just this amazing pen! I would definitely recommend this. Very satisfied. (:

on 5/9/2011 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Grab this every day for a little definition on my upper eyelid. Great color pay off, doesn't flake and stays on all day. Took a little while to get used to the felt tip pen but finally got the hang of it after much trial and error.

I got this liner with the Burlesque set for Christmas. It worked great for about a month, but then it started to dry out, rendering the tip useless. Anyone who likes doing the cat-eye knows the tip is pretty important for precise lines, so that was rather frustrating. I was still able to use the sides, though, so I sucked it up until the liner dried out completely. I'd say I had it for about four months before it was useless. I decided to try Kat von D's liquid liner pen instead of another Smashbox pen, and am I ever glad I did! Not only is that one a little cheaper ($18 as opposed to $22), it's far superior in my opinion. Sorry Smashbox - Kat wins my vote on this one.