Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Filtered by age: 25-29
Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

3.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, CETETH-20, Pentylene Glycol, Sea Salt, POLYGLYCERYL-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Carbon Black (CI 77266).

on 10/27/2014 5:53:00 PM

Just amazing! I use this for the inner corners of my eyes and for a cat eye wing. Perfection almost every time and lasts all day long.

on 9/23/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Was convinced by a Smash Box Make up artist to buy this product and boy was I dissapointed after wearing it for a few days. With the combination of having asian and oily eyelids this eyeliner did not work for me as described. I was told that this eyeliner would last through sweat, tears, (i.e. waterproof) and would be long lasting but it smeared after half an hour. This eyeliner may work for some but defintely not for me. I've used Stila's liquid eyeliner in the past and I should have just stuck with that. It's cheaper and last throughout the day! But I do have to give smashbox one thing... it is very pigmented and the color does glide on very nicely.

on 2/17/2013 10:32:00 PM

It could be because this was my first-ever liquid eyeliner and I hadn't mastered the art of applying liquid liners, but I didn't enjoy using this at all. Several takes before I could get it on my lids properly, and the liner flakes when I apply over it to get the line darker/firmer. And the problem is, there's no way I could have gotten a decent, intense black line with just one glide. The pen dried up pretty quickly too - it lasted me only about a month. The liner isn't exactly cheap, either (I got Stila's Stay-All-Day for a lower price) and for the experience I will never buy this again.

on 5/30/2011 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I wear eyeliner daily. I love this pen! You can make a perfect cat-eye with it and it is an intense black. The precision is excellent, you can do a thin line or thick. Even though I wear eyeliner daily, gel, pencil or liquid, whenever i use this pen specifically, i get compliments on my liner. I have had this for about two months and do not use it daily because i have so many other ones, so i am kind of bummed reading reviews saying it dries out quick if i were to use it more frequently. For the price- $22 that would really suck because I like it so much. I know how to use liquid so I cannot comment on how easy it would be for a novice, but it is def the best I have ever bought. I have bought drug store and high end, I also love Lancome's artliner which makes a thicker line but i love the quality just as much as this one.

on 1/4/2011 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I also got this as part of the Burlesque kit. I was a bit skeptical as I've previously owned similar felt-tip-style eyeliner products (MAC's Penultimate Liner & also the ELF version) and always had issues with getting the ink to come out of the tip. I was pleasantly surprised that the liner comes out smooth and even. I don't wear liquid liner very often, but I can definitely see myself taking this travelling instead of my usual MA gel liner, as it's light and convenient to use on the go. If you're looking for an easy to apply liquid liner, or something that can be used on the go, this is definitely the product to buy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very smart packaging. It is a very sharp little marker in jet black that takes the guess work out of applying liquid liner COMPLETELY! Love how you can easily build a thicker line. I prefer a very fine line extremely close to lashes for day wear. And you literally can't mess this up if you tried. HG liner for absolute certain!