LUSH Tuca Tuca

No Image

1.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

The sugary powdery pungent mix of rose/violet/carnation, dusty powder, chocolatey notes, musk, and dirty unwashed hippy patchouli. It reminds me of:

1. Cheap rose incense that people use to cover up dope smoking.
2. Floral toilet spray mixed with Angel perfume and dust.
3. I have entered a dusty bathroom just after someone has liberally sprayed cheap rose/carnation/floral toilet spray to try and cover up they have just used the toilet to do number 2's.

A portion of the population find this type of scent a nauseating body odour stink bomb that gives us violent headaches, makes us sneeze, and reminds us of questionable attempts to cover up disgusting odours rather than practising common hygiene. Most men I know when asked to name their perfume loves and hates place this fragrance type in the absolute "loathe with a vengence" category.

To be fair, parts of it are lovely, and after 1-2 hours it does settle down into a nice floral musk skin scent. But it still makes my stomach churn.

I find it very persistant and long lasting (at least to my sensitive nose). On me it lasted around 12 -18 hours.

on 9/13/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is LUSH's latest fragrance and is named after this dance craze that sprung up in Italy in the 60s or 70s. Tuca Tuca translates to, "Touch Touch' but if you are going to wear this fragrance, don't expect anyone to 'Touch Touch' you! The fragrance is just as bad as the dance craze.

I am making an effort to be un-biased in my review, but its really hard when a product smells this bad! It smells like skunk and dirt, for a lack of better words. I don't know if LUSH bothered to do any clinical trials because no one in their right mind would wear this stuff. Sorry for sounding so harsh, I really wanted to be fair in my opinion but this stuff is gross!

Popular Fragrances