LUSH Tuca Tuca

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
No Image

on 10/27/2010 4:55:00 PM

I have problems with Lush as the overwhelming pong you get anywhere within a five-mile radius of a store just about makes my eyes water, however I like solid perfumes & this stuff was so cheap I could afford to bin it if I didn't like it when I got it ome (no chance of being able to smell what it was like in the shop of course).

It's not that bad & I find that in solid form it stays fairly close to the skin. Maybe that's the answer to the problem of people who don't like the juice. The fragrance isn't that bad & the packaging is OK - cheap & basic but it does what it needs to do and as it's a solid there's no chance of unwanted spills.

A pity that I had to choose between Yes & No for 'Would you buy this again' but would have preferred 'Perhaps!' It's not the greatest fragrance ever made but not bad considering the price - not everyone can afford Armani Prive.

on 9/17/2010 8:55:00 PM

Just received my order yesterday, so I'm still giving it the "smell test". So far, I really like it (I also got the matching massage bar). It sounds like it would be overpoweringly sweet, but it's not. It's got a bit of a bite to it. I like it because it smells totally different from anything else I have. I used to be a LUSH employee, so I'm familiar with their fragrances - they always put in some note that distracts just a little from what you think you're going to get. This one might be a keeper.

Popular Fragrances