LUSH Tuca Tuca

No Image

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Now I really think you must be obsessed with violet in order to appreciate this perfume. It is a violet bomb! There are some powdery vanilla and kinda sandalwood-type notes as well, but mostly the violet hits you like a ton of bricks. I grew up eating violet candies so this really makes me feel nostalgic and reminds me of eating violet candies. My husband thinks they smell like soap, but anyways... I really do like this, but keep in mind that it is really strong and can smell old lady-ish in large doses. Keep it light and you will smell like a rose! I mean, violet!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If you tend to prefer generic department store perfumes then yes, chances are Tuca Tuca is not for you. If you like perfumes that are a little more original, give Tuca Tuca a try.

To me, it smells very similar to Lush`s bathos bar; earthy violets, with sensual vanilla and jasmine. Bold, but also a bit mysterious :-)

As with all perfumes, it`s best to try before you by. I suppose it could definitely clash with some people`s body chemistry (hence the negative reviews) but I`ve only received compliments, and my SO told me I smell like a sensual flower. I sampled it a few times at Lush before purchasing a small vial, and am now going for the 30ml bottle.

Sampled this at the LUSH store when an associate at the Soho location offered to spritz my wrist. A few stores later I smelled something like bad body odor. It was my wrist. I tried to scrub it off with a makeup wipe and it wouldn't go away. Horrid :(

I really like the LUST and KARMA solids

on 9/22/2010 11:21:00 PM

I really wanted to love Tuca Tuca. After getting my LUSH times I went and purchased a massage bar. Initially, I thought it kind of smelled like a funeral home...BUT it is tolerable after it settles. This isn't my favorite LUSH scent, but I'll use it as a moisturizer after shaving.

Popular Fragrances