Tokidoki Punk Lash Mascara

2.3

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

tokidoki Punk Lash Mascara is my daily one, & I have Cactus Rocker (black). It's nice for everyday use. I wear it alone & actually only need one or two coats to get the look I want, but this doesn't look bad if you do decide to layer it. What I like about this is that it amplifies my natural lashes; it lengthens & separates them while keeping them natural-looking. Basically, this is everyday mascara, not one I'd wear if I were going to a party. The bristles are short & stubby, which I like because I do feel it reaches all my lashes & defines them better than a big brush would. I'm satisfied with one or two coats of Punk Lash. Some have said these are really water-resistant & I think it actually removed easily with makeup removing wipes, or even just water! It cost $18 at Sephora.

Note: Unfortunately, Sephora doesn't carry tokidoki anymore; I would definitely pick up a Baby Rocker (blue) to brighten my brown eyes if I could still find their cosmetics

Cute packaging, but that's it. You are paying for cute. The mascara itself did not do much for my lashes. Found it to be a weird texture. Glad sephora dumped tokidoki.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this is "baby rocker," the blue shade. While the pigmentation is excellent, the formula is oddly clumpy for a fiber-adding mascara. The worst part is the fragrance, or should I say smell, or should I say STENCH!? I think the best way to describe it is that if you or your family come from southeast asia, it smells like DURIAN. If you have no idea what I am talking about, it's a fruit that basically smells like gasoline and roadkill. I haven't tried many colorful mascaras, but I hope they don't all smell like this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

So I had a gift card to Sephora. I got what I wanted and had $7 left over. Well, this was on sale for $7 so I gave it a shot. Cute package, I smelled it before I bought it- no nasty smell. Then I went home to put it on and nearly nothing was on the brush. I worked the brush in the bottle minutes on end, and nothing. I absolutely could not get the brush to get any product on it.

It was only $7, but still a complete waste.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The packaging super cute, but the pros of this mascara pretty much end there. It doesn't coat the lashes very nicely, and it's kind of flaky.

A friend of mine had told me that Sephora wasn't going to be selling anymore Tokidoki products so I jumped on their website the moment she told me & I found this mascara. I love my Maybelline Full n' Soft mascara but I was willing to try this one out since it was on sale for a great price & it didn't seem to look that bad. I tried it out one day & it wasn't all that bad. It didn't flake, no clumps, & it lengthened my eyelashes. Didn't really notice the volume the times I've used it but I like it a lot. I switch in between my Tokidoki one & the Maybelline. The packaging isn't all that bad either. It's pretty cute. A bit strange since I don't really notice any square shaped mascara bottles.
I don't regret this purchase :D

I layered this till my arm hurt still barely noticeable waste of money.

I love colored mascaras, but have never really found the perfect purple. This was definitely not it. I tried both the green and blue and I agree with the other posters, the smell was so awful that I hated putting it on. It did face after about an hour, but it was not worth it. The color didn't really show up without a primer underneath and I really disliked the wand. It was too small to provide any volume, so my lashes looked sparse all day. Not worth the price or the smell.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I love the packaging hands down, but it is not worth the $18 for cutes if the product smelled like chemicals and old fish. It was so gross. I tried n store: the color purple was good though, green was too dried out to use. All-in-all I did not buy. Had a hard plastic wand brush, was great to apply color, would have done nothing to give you for length or volume.

This mascara was one of the only ones I've found that had a green-colored mascara at Sephora. I really liked the brush because IMO, the type of brush it had can surely apply mascara on my thin eyelashes properly with minimal clumping while lengthening. There will be little specks of product and clumping while applying but you can fix it by applying more coats and using ur finger on the dots of product on the end of the lashes. The green color was definitely visible without any clumping and it gave a spark to my eyes. My colleagues would see that I didn't have any eyemakeup (eye shadow) and would comment on how different my eyes looked with a natural look. It felt like I didn't have any heavy product on my eyelashes and was so natural that my lashes looked soft and lush. Definitely love this mascara, and smudging was minimal. However, I've only used it a few times without heavy usage or I guess "a long day". But despite that, I still like it for its light formula. Definitely keep this one on my list!