Ponds Exfoliating Renewal Cleansing Towelettes

Ponds Exfoliating Renewal Cleansing Towelettes

3.8

Water, Hexylene, Glycol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica, Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Cucumus Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl, Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Polysorbate 20, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Xylithylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 5/10/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

In love! Gym bag and beach tote must have! The cloth is studded with cheerful yellow dots that act as effective scrubbers, flattening out with friction, so there's no risk of overdoing it. I anticipated a nasty sting, similar to the blue version of these wipes, but it actually has opposite effect! Skin feels cleansed, refreshed and firm but not tight, pores appear smaller. This wipe holds makeup well and will not smear it the way some oil and cream-enriched wipes often do. This feels more like a refreshing toner type of cleanser, but the best part is that those scrubbers were gentle enough to run along my lashline in order to successfully remove all of mascara. No stinging whatsoever.

Top Ingredients: Water, Emulsifying skin conditioner (hexylene glycol), peach fruit extract, orange peel oil, lemon fruit oil, cucumber fruit extract, vitamin E.

It's great for oily and sensitive skin, as it does a great job at soothing blemishes. Balancing but isn't very hydrating, it needs to be followed with a moisturizer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I actually prefer them in the evening, followed by a Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner and then Avalon Organics Vitamin C Creme in cold weather. If I need my skin to be completely clean of sebum, such as before a pore strip or glycolic acid peel, I get in the shower and wash it with fancy e-tailer bar soap. These cloths are nice because, after exfoliating with the scrubby side, you can use the smooth side to finish up! I keep mine in a slide-lock ziploc bag, and haven't had any issues with them drying out - in fact, the very last one is always dripping wet.

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I totally missed where it said "morning" on the package. Oh, well. I have combination/sensitive skin, and had been using the Evening Soothe ones at the end of the day, but my face was always an oil slick by bedtime. Not only do these cleanse my face a lot better, without being too stripping, but the exfoliating effect is just right. Every exfoliating method/product I've tried (including powered brushes) works for a few weeks and then doesn't seem to do the job any more - with these cloths, there's little or no dead skin when I rub my face in the shower the next morning. The scent is pretty good - it's a lot more cucumber than citrus, which might be a problem if you're bothered by cucumber scents. Cucumbers are my favorite vegetable (it's actually a fruit, but this is MUA, not an agricultural university), so it gives me a mad craving for a big icy-cold bowl of cucumber slices.

on 6/8/2014 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

I use these every time I remove my makeup. It takes away EVERYTHING and i wear heavy eye makeup. Sometimes you have to 'scrub' a bit around the eyes to get the eyelash adhesive off but the little goldenrod bumpies make it so easy and gentle on the face. I store these with the open side down so that my first wipe is always the most saturated. Ive tried many other brands and i keep finding myself back at this one, plus its readily available and goes on sale from time to time so its easy to stock up. LOVE.

on 1/19/2014 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is amazing! I've tried the blue one. But I didn't really like it. It doesn't clean well and leaves a film residue on my face. Couple mins after my skin feels dry.

But this one cleans well, easy to take off the makeup in a few sweeps and leaves my skin feeling fresh, without drying.

Absolutely in love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have bought multiple packs of these wipes, they are super gentle (I have the alcohol-free ones) and never break me out unlike many other wipes. My skin does tend towards dry so having the exfoliating side is great! I don't wear super heavy makeup so I can't say how good/bad they work for that but for concealer/BB cream and non waterproof mascara these are amazing!! I'll continue to buy.

on 11/10/2012 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best towelette I came across for my combo/oily and sensitive skin. It doesn't dry my face, so I don't have that tight feeling after. It absorbs well and moisturizes skin. I don't even have to use a face cream before applying my makeup, it keeps make up looking great and I don't get as much shine from my oily skin.You can use this at night too, and my skin looked great in the morning. I don't use this every day, since it made me break out a little here and there, so I cut back every other day. These types of packaging for it I hate, because you have to tear open every time and the flap never completely closes and after awhile, the glue wears off. Wish they had the snap on covers, like WetOnes wipes or YesToBrands towelette packaging.

on 10/25/2012 1:36:00 AM

I picked these up on a whim because they were on sale, I love using wipes to remove my makeup, I've had good luck with Ponds in the past, and I always like trying new products. I have to say, these wipes exceeded my expectations. First of all, they smell great. They have a nice refreshing citrusy scent that I really enjoyed. I think the best part about these wipes is that one side is textured with little bumps that really help to gently rub away all your makeup. I appreciated that only one side was bumpy and the other side was just your normal soft cloth. The bumpy side really helped remove all of my heavy foundation and face products, and the soft side was perfect for removing eye makeup. These never irritated my skin or my eyes, which is amazing considering nearly every makeup wipe I've tried has made my eyes sting or water at some point or another. These just left my face feeling smooth, clean, and refreshed. Another big plus was that these didn't dry out too quickly -- my last wipe was just as moist as the first, even though after a while the sticky close tab didn't like to stay shut. Definitely impressed with these and I will be repurchasing.

on 9/13/2012 7:06:00 PM

Not bad but I prefer the ones in the blue packaging. Has a nice refreshing wake you up in the morning kinda scent

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just want to say how much I love this towellettes. I have tried all of them with different scents and such. I have used them for about 3 years. I buy lots of them when they go on sale 2 pkgs for $6 CND otherwise they are $6 just 1 pkg. I love how it removes my makeup so easily with just one swipe and still be able to re-use it until all of my makeup is off. I love the feeling that I get after using it. My skin feels smooth after I use the beaded side. I don't know what u would do without it.