Urban Decay The Black Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Urban Decay The Black Palette
UD Black PaletteThe Black PaletteThe Black PaletteUrban Decay Vert & LibertineThe Black Palette

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This palette is just okay . It's pretty decent if you want something for dramatic smokey eyes, but you'd be better off buying a palette with a wider range of colours that includes a few darker colours than this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love LOVE this palette. I'm always reaching out for it. I'm the kind of gal who loves to wear smokey eyes. Subtle and sometimes dramatic. A lot of people have the wrong impression about this product and I understand why, but just remember it's called the BLACK palette for a reason. All of eye-shadows are BLACK with hints of different shades. ^_^

on 11/16/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Sorry to be a party pooper here but this just didn't work out for me. I always do smokey eyes and thought this would be awesome for me.
It wasn't.
I thought oh great I could have different colored dark e/s.
Bah, it was dumb
All u have to do to get a dark colored e/s like these is add black to whatever color u want and bam ur good.
Plus, it's too expensive. I found better dupes from Fyrinnae at a cheaper price. Plus, they are more sparkly and give u that bam look i was looking for.
This just felt like a no-brainer. I returned it.