Urban Decay The Black Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Urban Decay The Black Palette
UD Black PaletteThe Black PaletteThe Black PaletteUrban Decay Vert & LibertineThe Black Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/10/2012 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Oh ho... I purchased this on a whim in a store when I was visiting London. The conversion rate killed me but I was so greedy I had to have it.

The colors are fantastic, I use it with a primer. Any will do. I've had UD Primer Potion, the Benefit blue tube one (Shadow Insurance? I can't remember, too lazy to check) and even the NYX primer in a balm tub. They're all great.

They're perfect for a night on the town (do people still say that anymore?) or just to vamp up your pretty eyes.

I love love this palette. It only have very limited uses with all dark colors. They can really only be used in smokey eye and I have also been using them every day as my liner colors (I thought I would never use this palette and now it's my most used one in this manner because they are all together).

The colors themselves are great and gorgeous.

However, this may not be a unique addition for somebody that already has an extensive collection of colors on the darker side. Most of these colors happen to fall in a previous void in my collection.

on 11/16/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Sorry to be a party pooper here but this just didn't work out for me. I always do smokey eyes and thought this would be awesome for me.
It wasn't.
I thought oh great I could have different colored dark e/s.
Bah, it was dumb
All u have to do to get a dark colored e/s like these is add black to whatever color u want and bam ur good.
Plus, it's too expensive. I found better dupes from Fyrinnae at a cheaper price. Plus, they are more sparkly and give u that bam look i was looking for.
This just felt like a no-brainer. I returned it.

Top Rated Eye Shadow