Urban Decay The Black Palette

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Urban Decay The Black Palette
UD Black PaletteThe Black PaletteThe Black PaletteUrban Decay Vert & LibertineThe Black Palette

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I honestly love this!! A lot of people are saying that the colors are too close to each other.. but was that not the point? It is called the Black palette for a reason. I use any of the colors with S&M to make an awesome smoky eye look. The shadows are an awesome texture as always with UD.
I will say I can not wear the eyeliner on my waterline... they irritate my eyes terribly. =(
I really can not say anything bad about this palette.

I bought this palette a while ago, and the tester i tried had far more colours true to the oan than the version i took home,which irritated me.
I wish I had bought the Ammo palette instead, as the shadows are all really pigmented and easy to blend,but once you actually blend them you cannot see the seperate colours very well,and they all just look blacky-grey.
Very disappointed in this product.Nice pigmented colours though,with easy blending and good for a smokey eye.

on 12/27/2010 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this for Christmas and I LOVE IT. It came with an eyeliner (didn't love it though) and eyeshadow primer (which works great). These eyeshadows go on so nicely and I love the fact that they're dark and a little bit shimmery. The color stays on really well. I'm having so much fun using these different colors!