Urban Decay The Black Palette

Filtered by age: 36-43
Urban Decay The Black Palette
UD Black PaletteThe Black PaletteThe Black PaletteUrban Decay Vert & LibertineThe Black Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/6/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am sooo fond of this palette ! Finally I can create a smokey eye look without looking like I have blackeyed. I am really impress on how this blends well with my skintone (NC40), I can used one color alone and it still delivers a very impressive smokey eye look. when mixed and blend with the other colors it adds more dimension, more depth and really emphasized beautifully my brown eyes. Just perfect !

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I actually did not purchase this but saw it in the store-nothing to write home about. resembles the old Smashbox smokey eye palette, which I still have. Thats why I didn't bother purchasing this item.

on 2/11/2011 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product! I purchased it to use as eyeliners and not eyeshadow and it works awesome with the dark variety of colors. Colors in the palette are: Black Dog (black matte), Barracuda (black w/silver sparkly shift - which basically makes it look gray), Sabbath (black w/blue sparkly shift), Jet (black w/purple sparkly shift), Cobra (black w/gold sparkly shift), Libertine (black w/emerald sparkly shift) PROS: richly pigmented and easy to use as eyeliner; product lasts FOREVER since I'm using it as an eyeliner (I've been using it for 2 months now and there are no dips in any color); the sparkly shift and the color really does come out when I use it as a liner; bonus items of 2 minis UDPP in Eden and 24/7 pencil in Zero (black); price. CONS: I don't use the mini UDPP and 24/7 (but they were great to swap out); Barracuda (the gray) makes my eyes look small (something about how the pigment/sparkle reflects in light for me); Sephora Exclusive (meaning Sephora is the only place you can find this item); price. *So how is the price a pro and a con. Well, $36 is expensive - HOWEVER, if you buy/love/wear UD eyeshadow anyways - their regular shadow pot is .05 oz at $17 each and in this palette you get .01 oz less (these are .04 oz each) and you get 6 colors (plus the 2 minis). So, you could get 6 of the regular sized eyeshadow for $102 and not include the 2 mini items or $36 for .06 oz less of eyeshadow and a mini UDPP and mini 24/7 pencil. So, in the end, I see this as an excellent deal. I would definitely buy it again but I don't think I will need to in my entire lifetime! :)