Chloe Love, Chloé

Chloe Love, Chloé
Love, ChloéLove, ChloéLove, ChloéLove, Chloé

3.6

I purchased a sample of this perfume and sprayed it several hours . To kindly sum it up, it does not smell like a perfume . It does not smell pleasant , and it is not worthy of the Chloe name . It has minimal silage and is not intense or lasting .It reminds me of wet weeds in a pile that have been sheltered from sun and are a bit musty . I have a broad and eclectic taste in fragrance. There is nothing pleasant about this fragrance .

on 9/15/2016 5:31:00 AM

This is a sophisticated, modern perfume with a nostalgic twist. It's very clean, warm and powdery. It smells like face powder, baby shampoo and alot like what you would feel after you've had a long hot bath and you're in your fluffiest, comfiest bathrobe. There is a subtle creaminess in the drydown that I just love (rice is one of the base notes in this scent, and the main floral note is lilac). Great for all year round, all ages, and suits most occasions really. If you want a clean scent that's classy and long-lasting, this is it, it has sillage too. I can still smell it 12 hours later. But if you aren't a fan of powdery scents, give this a miss. On me, the powdery note is only prominent the first hour, after that it smells very clean, warm, floral, dreamy, innocent...think romantic sepia-toned photographs and fresh-faced ballerinas dancing in slow motion...it smells like you've just treated yourself to the most expensive bath in the world. It's unique and different from other mainstream perfumes (probably why it got discontinued). I much prefer Love, Chloe to Chloe edp for example (I found that one boring). This scent makes me feel pampered, polished and is the very definition of a 'good-girl' scent, the way Tom Ford's 'Black Orchid' is the perfume equivalent of the 'bad girl'. It's nice to have both.

The only reason I don't reach for this scent as often as I should is due to the powdery note triggering headaches in me. Not always, but it's happened a couple of times. I wear it happily when my nose is not being fussy.

on 5/26/2016 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand why this perfume was discontinued. It smells very clean and light and stays close to the skin. It was my everyday, suitable for every occasion perfume. Now, I have to conserve it, as it is getting harder to find. If anyone sees it online at a good price, please contact me.

on 3/13/2016 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm on my second bottle. Can't get enough of this scent. Whether I'm at work or at a party; I always get complemented and/or asked about what perfume I'm wearing. Even my boyfriend, who doesn't care for perfume/scents, says that ''he really likes the smell''. It's scent is powdery, classic and feminine.

on 1/9/2016 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this based on the good reviews around and unfortunately it is a huge disappointment. The first time it smelled pretty and romantic but then something bothered me and a tereible headache and a nausea came out. The sillage and longevity is good but i strongly recommend you to try it some time before you buy. Never blindbuy like me.

on 11/19/2015 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is pleasant and yes, pretty, flowery, powdery and fresh but quite generic and definitely not very sophistaced. It reminds me of these 90s perfume, something that mum used to wear, like Coty's White Musk and the likes.

on 9/23/2015 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an amazing scent, perfect as an evening scent. It is strong, but very feminine. Definitely my favorite Chloe perfume!

on 9/20/2015 5:42:00 PM

I absolutely love this perfume.

I'd been given other scents by Chloe in the past as gifts and I always loved them, so when I was shopping around for a new scent I came across this one and thought I would give it a go.

I'm still working my way through my first bottle however I know I'll be repurchasing this when it's finished. This is currently my go-to everyday perfume which I keep in my handbag - which is a shame because the bottle is so pretty I want to just keep it on display.

The scent itself is a really floral musky scent. Similar to other Chloe perfumes that I've tried, although after trying this one I wouldn't go back to the one's I've had before. This is just what I was missing from other Chloe scents, it's more musky than just overpoweringly floral and lasts a long time too. I find myself smelling it on scarves and jackets when I go back to them even after a while.

on 5/3/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is hands down my favorite perfume I've ever had. People always ask me what I have on n compliment me constantly . It's very soft, romantic, light n floral. It's perfect for spring n summer . Sadly it's discontinued :0((, I've been able to order it online n my boyfriend found it on a cruise once.

My mother ( now passed) got this fragrance for my daughter. She's worn it as her signature scent for almost 20 years. We love the way it smells on her (I can't wear it at all, too floral for me). Whenever she wears it now, its a memory and something shared. This is a light, summery scent that compliments the lighter fabrics and colors of them season.

Popular Fragrances