Cargo Blush - Cannes

Filtered by age: 19-24
Cargo Blush - Cannes

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this blush because on my medium olive yellow skintone, it makes me look more alive without also making me look sunburned or embarrassed. If I had to choose just blush to wear for the rest of my life, this would be it. The texture is so lovely to work with as well - I pat it on in thin layers and it practically blends itself. The matte finish is great for not accentuating my giant pores. And it lasts on my face through a regular work day (I stop paying attention after that). The only caveat is I'm not sure it would show up on very dark skin, but it is very pigmented for sure!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Cannes is a warm peach blush that is yellow toned and not pink at all. This is a great everyday blush for me and one of my all time favourites. The finish on cargo blushes is really natural and blendable. There's enough pigment without having to worry about over-application. It's a great alternative to pink blushes and gives my face a really healthy sun-kissed glow without looking like a bronzer. For reference i'm nc25 and nc30 in the summer.

Popular Blush Products