Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink

Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink
ColorIcon Blusher in Pearlescent PinkWet n Wild Color Icon BlusherColorIcon Blusher in Pearlescent PinkColorIcon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink

4.3

Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake, Orange 5 Lake Cl 45370, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Another hit from Wet n Wild. It is the perfect peachy pink with a hint of shimmer that just goes with every look. For reference I'm NC30-35 with yellow undertone.

I feel like this blush is what NARS Orgasm tried to be but failed miserably. It goes on so beautifully smooth with just enough pigment and blends so easily. I like the new formula better and the packaging looks sleeker as well.

Definitely would recommend and repurchase.

on 8/18/2017 11:59:00 AM

This is my favorite blush of the moment...and I have oodles of other blushes. This is probably also the cheapest one I own as well. I had always heard good things about this blush, but was afraid to try it because it looks like such a bright pink and I'm fair skinned. However I'm a bit tanned at the moment and decided I could maybe pull it off. Love! So pretty and blends well and that's really my only criteria for blush. Reminds me of my other favourite blush Benefit Rockateur but I think I like this better...

on 8/17/2017 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This blush reminds me a lot of Nars Orgasm, but I prefer the Wet n Wild because on my skintone It looks like a warm pink blush with shimmer, instead of just a shimmer bomb of gold and peach shimmer particles. I'm around NC 42 in Mac and Nars Orgasm legit looked like I dusted gold and peach shimmer insanity on my face without any actual color deposit of any kind.

It goes on smooth, pigmented enough, and even, with my Real techniques blush brush. The amount of shimmer is around the same as Mac baked shimmery blushes. It's more shimmer than NYX ombre blush in Strictly chic and less than Nars Orgasm.

Personally, I won't repurchase. I want my blusher to look as natural as possible, and glitter/ shimmer specs don't fulfill that role. I have to be careful to avoid getting these type of blushes too close to the center of my face to avoid a Halloween fairy princes's effect. I was gonna take a lippie off for that but won't because I think it's a category of blush not a fail. Still I have tried some gorgeous blushes so this is not a 5 out of 5 compared to those. I give it a 4.

on 6/21/2017 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this with part of my birthday money. I have wanted a peachy colored blush. This is exactly what I was looking for. It's light peach with lots of gold micro glitters. It's fabulous.

on 6/29/2017 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

THIS PRODUCT IS IDENTICAL TO NARS ORGASM. FLIPPING AMAZING AND STAYS ALL DAY. I am shocked....

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I won't repurchase this. I think it's a lovely blush, but I don't think the shade suits me.

There is definitely shimmer, but not too bad. It's very pigmented and blendable. I just personally prefer mellow wine

on 3/31/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a pretty blush! So pigmented, I almost went overboard because I didn't realize! Such a pretty color that goes with everything. My first WnW makeup and I'm amazed! Highly recommend.

This is a great blush to have in your collection wether you are on a buget or not. It is only $3 so what do you have to lose?

I would describe this as a shimmery coral peach. This is NOT a dupe for NARS Orgasm.

Wet N' Wild has come a long way since I first used them (fall 2003).

I would rebuy again.

on 4/6/2017 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This has become my favourite blush in like 30 minutes!
I don't own many blushes, but they're all quality, pigmented and longlasting. My darling has always been Milani's Luminoso but sometimes I need a more effective punch of colour, and my other choices are way too intense even if beautiful (of course, other Wnw's!) This one has everything I need: despite the name, it's more on the peachy side, and not that pearlescent as the name suggests. It seems to have a lot of glitter when watched under the light, but in fact they dissolve immediately and leave a kind of, actually, pearlescent shade, but not too shiny (for example, I find Luminoso to be more highlighting).
Works wonders for my light skintone, that becomes NW20/25-ish during spring and summer. It really makes cheeks pop in a healthy and glowy way, looking very natural despite the appearance. Pigmentation is super duper as Wnw usually is.
I got the new version, with the Icon logo on it, which provides more product and a little brush, half the size of the old version - pretty useless I'd say, I have bigger eyeshadows brushes! And now it has a cruelty free logo which is good and makes me want to buy all their stuff..oh wait, I already own everything by this amazing brand that never ceases to impress me!
Paid 4 euros, but I'd pay the double for such a good product!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Edit: my previous review was for using a loose and fluffy brush so those comments still stand in that context. However! Using the ELF blush brush which is smaller and denser you can get better pigmentation and adherence, minimizing fallout while still being able to blend.

Now that I can get it to show up better and for the shimmer to stay put, I like this better and am changing my rating to 4 lipsticks. I actually like this color more than Luminoso from Milani because it is just a touch more coral-pink which is more flattering for me. Milani's had more sheen where this one has glitter, though.

I'm going to be in the minority on this one. Where is the pigment? This blush is a glitter bomb!

This is an apricot-pink with gold shimmer. Unfortunately, the base color isn't highly pigmented wen compared to the amount of glitter. If you try to build for more color, you get...more glitter. I'm fairly pale, also.

The color IS pretty on me (fair yellow/olive), but even when worn on top of foundation...glitter fallout everywhere. Want glitter on your upper lip? This blush is for you! Maybe you need to use setting spray to prevent this, but it's not part of my routine. It does last though. On your cheeks AND your upper lip :(.

I have to say..I ordered this from the US because I can't find it locally (and...it's famous amongst budget beauty conneuseurs). Sadly, I'm ultimately disappointed with pigmentation and shimmer adherence and wouldn't repurchase. The shimmery WnW blushes just haven't been for me (Plastic Pink being the exception).

Popular Blush Products