wet n wild ColorIcon Blush - Pearlescent Pink

wet n wild ColorIcon Blush - Pearlescent Pink
ColorIcon Blush - Pearlescent PinkColorIcon Blush - Pearlescent PinkWet n Wild Color Icon BlusherColorIcon Blush - Pearlescent PinkColorIcon Blush - Pearlescent Pink

4.2

Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake, Orange 5 Lake Cl 45370, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 9/8/2018 3:53:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Go buy this! It's so cheap and so pretty! It's also super-pigmented, which makes a teensy bit difficult for me to use (clown cheeks are a real struggle, friends).

It's warm and very flattering. It does not change color over time. It does not appear to disappear quickly. I've been using it in the summertime, but I have no doubt that it's a year-round product.

It comes with a silly little brush, which you will not use. There's no mirror, but so what. The package is slim and elegant, the pan is large but shallow (don't be freaked out if you hit pan quickly).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the color of this blush, the color payoff is great! The brush that comes with the packaging sucks so I use my own blush brush but it does last all day. Worth buying and very inexpensive.

on 7/9/2018 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I just love love this blush. I have mine in pearlecent pink and mellow wine. I used pearlecent pink for an everyday look and mellow wine for days i wanna look glam.

I love this blush, i love the price, i love the colours, i love everything of it! It is very pigmented and definitely buidable. You'll have to be careful with it to not apply too much. Little goes a long way. Tho, it is blendable.

I wouldn't even wanna consider buying other blushes because of the price 😍😍😍 and of course, quality + colour.

Pearlecent pink: a perfect peachy pink colour with lil bit of glitter but very subtle.

Mellow wine: your favourite corally blush. My go to casual and glam day looks.

Tho, this thing can be quite fragile as it is very finely milled. I have already broken mine (pearlecent pink) 😭😭. Yeah well, it did dropped from my makeup bag on the table, so yeah, I'm stupid for blaming the bag being unbalanced.
So be careful kay.

on 6/15/2018 5:28:00 AM

I have been reading that this is a dupe for Nars Orgasm, and since I have been a huge fan of Nars Orgasm, I just had to try this out. This blush is soooo pretty! I can get why a lot of people would consider this a dupe for Orgasm but I think this has less glitter than that. The color though is beautiful, it is a pretty peachy pink blush with some sheen that shows up well on me (I am fair NC20). Use a very light hand with this coz it is very pigmented. This is so worth it for me! It is super reasonably priced too. Great job WetNWild!!! Packaging is meh though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm kind of new to drugstore blushes, haven't used them for more than 15 years, but buying Milani and being impressed by the brand has inspired me to try more from a drugstore.
This blush is the worst blush I ever used. It doesn't look natural. I can see glitter on my face. The color payoff is strong, but it doesn't blend as well as any other of my blushes. It's chalky. Don't waste your money and time on this one.

on 4/21/2018 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think I’m the only one who doesn’t have good experience with this blush! Bought it after reading so many good reviews here. It’s too....chunky. The powder is not finely milled, so it doesn’t really give me the subtle finish that I want. I brought it with me to travel overseas and when I took it out from my luggage - it breaks! The only good thing with this is the colour. But considering how low the quality is, I won’t repurchase.

on 3/22/2018 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I think this is the shade I have (there's only 4 of them at the store) but I ripped the sticker off so I'm not sure. Anyway, I love this blush! So pigmented, and easy to blend! The color build up nicely but also looks good if I go light-handed with it. for $2.99, I couldn't ask for more. It performs better than the one tarte blush I have (which I think was the b-day gift from Sephora). I would repurchase for sure.

on 2/12/2018 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful colour, applies nice and quite pigmented. Has a subtle sparkle, very pretty. And the price...awesome!

on 1/22/2018 10:33:00 PM

This blush is amazing. I would use this over Nars Orgasm any day. Nars barely shows up but this one takes just a tiny amount for an awesome glow. Also, there is a large amount of product!

on 9/30/2017 11:38:00 AM

I love this brand of blushes over more expensive blushers because these come in a large lovely pan, huge enough for me to work my brush into it to Ensure smooth application . The Color is pigmented and fresh looking on my skin

Popular Blush Products