Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink
Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent PinkColor Icon Blusher - Pearlescent PinkColor Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

4.2

Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake, Orange 5 Lake Cl 45370, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 1/16/2017 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

When I changed my hair from red back to its original light ash brown, none of my makeup looked right. So, I turned to Wet 'n' Wild for some affordable products in cooler toned shades. This rosy pink blush was perfect. It's super pigmented, which is rare even in the more expensive drugstore blushes. The texture is nice and smooth. And the price can't be beat. I picked this up at Meijer for only $2.99! Even though I bought this as a temporary stop gap measure, I don't feel any need to replace this with a more expensive product. If you have fair to medium cool toned skin, I would give this a try. I also suggest this blush in Heather Silk. Overall, Terrific Product.

on 12/31/2016 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is such a great blush. I'm acne prone and have combination skin, and I'm very yellow toned. The peachy color and the very fine gold shimmer looked very natural and made my skin glow.This is a pretty shimmery product so if you like matte skin finishes I wouldn't recommend this.

This is highly pigmented so you don't need to apply much, and it's crazy because you get a lot of product especially for the price. It also lasts all day. Over all this is probably my favorite product from the Wet n Wild brand. And with the price, why not just try it out?

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great blusher and you cant beat the price! Very pigmented. Doesn't break me out. Good lasting power. This does have a slight glitter but manageable.

I hate the packaging. I dropped mine and it shattered all over. Also the packaging doesn't clip to close very well. The brush that came with it is rubbish. It doesn't pick up any product.

Repurchase? yes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have never had a disappointing experience with anything powder-based from Wet n' Wild- their blushes, bronzers, highlighters and eyeshadows all have a jaw-dropping quality for their ridiculously low price tags. These Color Icon blushes are impressive on so many levels- creamy, blendable, finely-milled? Check. Pigmented? Oh yeah. Long-wearing? Ten hours and counting, I've still got peachy pink cheeks without a single touch-up!
Lots of people here and elsewhere have compared Pearlescent Pink to NARS's Orgasm blush and I CONCUR. There is that rich, but ever-so-wearable peachy-coral-pink with a slight shimmer, that gives the ultimate youthful glow! I rarely board the dupe train but this is one case where I'll make an exception.
Not only is the color gorgeous but the blush goes on very smoothly with no patchiness or gritty glitter. The pigmentation is there, but you can make the color as subtle or bold as you like. One firm swipe is usually perfect for me.
I can't say enough good things about these blushes, they might be the single most impressive item in the Wet n' Wild brand, and the colors are all really pretty and wearable! Of all the colors, I believe Pearlescent Pink is the most universally appealing and flattering (even though my personal favorite is Mellow Wine- separate review).

on 6/27/2016 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Beautiful everyday blush for my medium skin tone! I was hoping it would be a cool tone pink, as I already own two warm pink blushes, but it turns out that pearlescent pink is a warm pink too. Still beautiful though! The blush has shimmers when you look at it in the pan, but applied on the cheeks, it is not shimmery. I'm so glad about that! It's also very pigmented, so you need the most light dusting on your brush to create a lovely natural flush on the cheeks. Works great as eyeshadow too. Would recommend!

Eyes: Violet

nice warm pink blush with a slight shimmer. gives a nice light flush to the cheeks but it is very easy to apply too much so be careful!

Great price but too dark on my pale skin and came off looking ruddy....

I found my go to blush. You can't go wrong for the price. Like many others said, a light hand is key

I really like this product I bought a couple more because they were amazing and they are at an amazing price totally recommend it for beginners or people that just love makeup!

this a very pigmented blusher. u just need one or two swipe with the brush, tape of the excess and you good to go. but for me, this is not everyday shade because it is an intense pink for me. but i really love this shade. but!!!!!!!! the packaging is awfull and it easily broken. i accidently dropped it. and it brake into pieces!!!! y???