Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink
Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent PinkColor Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

4.2

Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake, Orange 5 Lake Cl 45370, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm going to be in the minority on this one. Where is the pigment? This blush is a glitter bomb!

This is an apricot-pink with gold shimmer. Unfortunately, the base color isn't highly pigmented wen compared to the amount of glitter. If you try to build for more color, you get...more glitter. I'm fairly pale, also.

The color IS pretty on me (fair yellow/olive), but even when worn on top of foundation...glitter fallout everywhere. Want glitter on your upper lip? This blush is for you! Maybe you need to use setting spray to prevent this, but it's not part of my routine. It does last though. On your cheeks AND your upper lip :(.

I have to say..I ordered this from the US because I can't find it locally (and...it's famous amongst budget beauty conneuseurs). Sadly, I'm ultimately disappointed with pigmentation and shimmer adherence and wouldn't repurchase. The shimmery WnW blushes just haven't been for me (Plastic Pink being the exception).

on 4/6/2017 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This has become my favourite blush in like 30 minutes!
I don't own many blushes, but they're all quality, pigmented and longlasting. My darling has always been Milani's Luminoso but sometimes I need a more effective punch of colour, and my other choices are way too intense even if beautiful (of course, other Wnw's!) This one has everything I need: despite the name, it's more on the peachy side, and not that pearlescent as the name suggests. It seems to have a lot of glitter when watched under the light, but in fact they dissolve immediately and leave a kind of, actually, pearlescent shade, but not too shiny (for example, I find Luminoso to be more highlighting).
Works wonders for my light skintone, that becomes NW20/25-ish during spring and summer. It really makes cheeks pop in a healthy and glowy way, looking very natural despite the appearance. Pigmentation is super duper as Wnw usually is.
I got the new version, with the Icon logo on it, which provides more product and a little brush, half the size of the old version - pretty useless I'd say, I have bigger eyeshadows brushes! And now it has a cruelty free logo which is good and makes me want to buy all their stuff..oh wait, I already own everything by this amazing brand that never ceases to impress me!
Paid 4 euros, but I'd pay the double for such a good product!

on 3/31/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a pretty blush! So pigmented, I almost went overboard because I didn't realize! Such a pretty color that goes with everything. My first WnW makeup and I'm amazed! Highly recommend.

on 1/16/2017 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

When I changed my hair from red back to its original light ash brown, none of my makeup looked right. So, I turned to Wet 'n' Wild for some affordable products in cooler toned shades. This rosy pink blush was perfect. It's super pigmented, which is rare even in the more expensive drugstore blushes. The texture is nice and smooth. And the price can't be beat. I picked this up at Meijer for only $2.99! Even though I bought this as a temporary stop gap measure, I don't feel any need to replace this with a more expensive product. If you have fair to medium cool toned skin, I would give this a try. I also suggest this blush in Heather Silk. Overall, Terrific Product.

on 12/31/2016 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is such a great blush. I'm acne prone and have combination skin, and I'm very yellow toned. The peachy color and the very fine gold shimmer looked very natural and made my skin glow.This is a pretty shimmery product so if you like matte skin finishes I wouldn't recommend this.

This is highly pigmented so you don't need to apply much, and it's crazy because you get a lot of product especially for the price. It also lasts all day. Over all this is probably my favorite product from the Wet n Wild brand. And with the price, why not just try it out?

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great blusher and you cant beat the price! Very pigmented. Doesn't break me out. Good lasting power. This does have a slight glitter but manageable.

I hate the packaging. I dropped mine and it shattered all over. Also the packaging doesn't clip to close very well. The brush that came with it is rubbish. It doesn't pick up any product.

Repurchase? yes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have never had a disappointing experience with anything powder-based from Wet n' Wild- their blushes, bronzers, highlighters and eyeshadows all have a jaw-dropping quality for their ridiculously low price tags. These Color Icon blushes are impressive on so many levels- creamy, blendable, finely-milled? Check. Pigmented? Oh yeah. Long-wearing? Ten hours and counting, I've still got peachy pink cheeks without a single touch-up!
Lots of people here and elsewhere have compared Pearlescent Pink to NARS's Orgasm blush and I CONCUR. There is that rich, but ever-so-wearable peachy-coral-pink with a slight shimmer, that gives the ultimate youthful glow! I rarely board the dupe train but this is one case where I'll make an exception.
Not only is the color gorgeous but the blush goes on very smoothly with no patchiness or gritty glitter. The pigmentation is there, but you can make the color as subtle or bold as you like. One firm swipe is usually perfect for me.
I can't say enough good things about these blushes, they might be the single most impressive item in the Wet n' Wild brand, and the colors are all really pretty and wearable! Of all the colors, I believe Pearlescent Pink is the most universally appealing and flattering (even though my personal favorite is Mellow Wine- separate review).

on 6/27/2016 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Beautiful everyday blush for my medium skin tone! I was hoping it would be a cool tone pink, as I already own two warm pink blushes, but it turns out that pearlescent pink is a warm pink too. Still beautiful though! The blush has shimmers when you look at it in the pan, but applied on the cheeks, it is not shimmery. I'm so glad about that! It's also very pigmented, so you need the most light dusting on your brush to create a lovely natural flush on the cheeks. Works great as eyeshadow too. Would recommend!

Eyes: Violet

nice warm pink blush with a slight shimmer. gives a nice light flush to the cheeks but it is very easy to apply too much so be careful!

Great price but too dark on my pale skin and came off looking ruddy....