Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink
image 1image 2image 3

4.2

Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake, Orange 5 Lake Cl 45370, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 6/27/2016 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Beautiful everyday blush for my medium skin tone! I was hoping it would be a cool tone pink, as I already own two warm pink blushes, but it turns out that pearlescent pink is a warm pink too. Still beautiful though! The blush has shimmers when you look at it in the pan, but applied on the cheeks, it is not shimmery. I'm so glad about that! It's also very pigmented, so you need the most light dusting on your brush to create a lovely natural flush on the cheeks. Works great as eyeshadow too. Would recommend!

Eyes: Violet

nice warm pink blush with a slight shimmer. gives a nice light flush to the cheeks but it is very easy to apply too much so be careful!

To Read all 170 Reviews, Login or Join

Great price but too dark on my pale skin and came off looking ruddy....

on 3/12/2016 12:42:00 AM

I just added 2 new pictures showing the NEW 2016 formula/packaging. I compared it to my Benefit Rockateur and Coralista. It's such a beautiful tone and I'm so glad I picked it up. I've never owned orgasm so I can't say exactly how close of a match they are. Flaw: The packaging is a bit hard to open/cheap made. NOTE: tap brush before applying, you only need a light sweep. It goes on very strong.

I found my go to blush. You can't go wrong for the price. Like many others said, a light hand is key

I really like this product I bought a couple more because they were amazing and they are at an amazing price totally recommend it for beginners or people that just love makeup!

this a very pigmented blusher. u just need one or two swipe with the brush, tape of the excess and you good to go. but for me, this is not everyday shade because it is an intense pink for me. but i really love this shade. but!!!!!!!! the packaging is awfull and it easily broken. i accidently dropped it. and it brake into pieces!!!! y???

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this blush so much! It gives me a very natural flush on my skin tone . It's quite pigmented so 1-2 swipes will do. It stays around 3-5 hours on my skin ( I stay in a hot and humid climate) which is fine to me considering the crazy cheap price of this blush. My only complaint is the brush that comes with the packaging , it's absolutely useless as the bristles are so thick and tough and makes the blush streaky. But that's ok with me since I already have a better blush brush :p would definitely repurchase this shade and try out other wet n wild blushes :)

on 9/10/2015 9:35:00 AM

All of the blushes in the WNW Color Icon line are extremely pigmented, and Pearlescent Pink is no exception. Pearlescent Pink is a vibrant pink blush with peachy undertones and finely milled golden glitter. The low price point of WNW blushes makes them extremely appealing, however I think that the standard target audience should be wary. Due to the crazy amount of pigmentation these blushes give off they require patience and experience to avoid looking like a clown. This means having good tools (such as a stippling brush), and a very light hand... something that many people who are looking for an affordable "get the job done" type of blush might not necessarily have experience with.

With the crazy pigmentation in mind, I think that Pearlescent Pink is a wonderful blush for any experienced makeup user. The shade is very pretty, and would likely suit many different skin tones depending on how built up it is. Additionally, the formula of these blushes last long on the skin, making them suitable for daily use. For those less experienced with blush, I recommend trying something less pigmented such as Milani's "Dolce Pink" or NYX "Pinched", which both give off a similar effect to Pearlescent Pink at just a few dollars more. If budget is less of an issue, The Balm "Bahama Mama" is also similar yet much easier to work with.

on 9/8/2015 4:57:00 PM

PROS:
Cheap.
Very pigmented.
Long-wearing.

CONS:
Crappy packaging.
Harder to blend than some of my other blushes.
Very powdery, which makes the packaging a bit messy over time.

I can understand why these blushes are popular. They ARE indeed great value for the price you are paying.
For me, this is not a product I would repurchase. Although I can make it work, I find that it does not always blend seamlessly on me. It just requires a bit of brushwork to get it sufficiently blended, and I have to use an extremely light hand for it to not look too intense on my fair skin. I don't regret buying it because, hey, it was super cheap. And as I said, I am able to get use out of it. It's just that in the future I would just prefer to spend a bit more $ and get a blush that is amazing on me, rather than this which is just ok.

Popular Blush Products