Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink
Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent PinkColor Icon Blusher - Pearlescent PinkColor Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

4.2

Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake, Orange 5 Lake Cl 45370, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have never had a disappointing experience with anything powder-based from Wet n' Wild- their blushes, bronzers, highlighters and eyeshadows all have a jaw-dropping quality for their ridiculously low price tags. These Color Icon blushes are impressive on so many levels- creamy, blendable, finely-milled? Check. Pigmented? Oh yeah. Long-wearing? Ten hours and counting, I've still got peachy pink cheeks without a single touch-up!
Lots of people here and elsewhere have compared Pearlescent Pink to NARS's Orgasm blush and I CONCUR. There is that rich, but ever-so-wearable peachy-coral-pink with a slight shimmer, that gives the ultimate youthful glow! I rarely board the dupe train but this is one case where I'll make an exception.
Not only is the color gorgeous but the blush goes on very smoothly with no patchiness or gritty glitter. The pigmentation is there, but you can make the color as subtle or bold as you like. One firm swipe is usually perfect for me.
I can't say enough good things about these blushes, they might be the single most impressive item in the Wet n' Wild brand, and the colors are all really pretty and wearable! Of all the colors, I believe Pearlescent Pink is the most universally appealing and flattering (even though my personal favorite is Mellow Wine- separate review).

on 6/27/2016 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Beautiful everyday blush for my medium skin tone! I was hoping it would be a cool tone pink, as I already own two warm pink blushes, but it turns out that pearlescent pink is a warm pink too. Still beautiful though! The blush has shimmers when you look at it in the pan, but applied on the cheeks, it is not shimmery. I'm so glad about that! It's also very pigmented, so you need the most light dusting on your brush to create a lovely natural flush on the cheeks. Works great as eyeshadow too. Would recommend!

To Read all 171 Reviews, Login or Join

Eyes: Violet

nice warm pink blush with a slight shimmer. gives a nice light flush to the cheeks but it is very easy to apply too much so be careful!

Great price but too dark on my pale skin and came off looking ruddy....

on 3/12/2016 12:42:00 AM

I just added 2 new pictures showing the NEW 2016 formula/packaging. I compared it to my Benefit Rockateur and Coralista. It's such a beautiful tone and I'm so glad I picked it up. I've never owned orgasm so I can't say exactly how close of a match they are. Flaw: The packaging is a bit hard to open/cheap made. NOTE: tap brush before applying, you only need a light sweep. It goes on very strong.

I found my go to blush. You can't go wrong for the price. Like many others said, a light hand is key

I really like this product I bought a couple more because they were amazing and they are at an amazing price totally recommend it for beginners or people that just love makeup!

this a very pigmented blusher. u just need one or two swipe with the brush, tape of the excess and you good to go. but for me, this is not everyday shade because it is an intense pink for me. but i really love this shade. but!!!!!!!! the packaging is awfull and it easily broken. i accidently dropped it. and it brake into pieces!!!! y???

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this blush so much! It gives me a very natural flush on my skin tone . It's quite pigmented so 1-2 swipes will do. It stays around 3-5 hours on my skin ( I stay in a hot and humid climate) which is fine to me considering the crazy cheap price of this blush. My only complaint is the brush that comes with the packaging , it's absolutely useless as the bristles are so thick and tough and makes the blush streaky. But that's ok with me since I already have a better blush brush :p would definitely repurchase this shade and try out other wet n wild blushes :)

on 9/10/2015 9:35:00 AM

All of the blushes in the WNW Color Icon line are extremely pigmented, and Pearlescent Pink is no exception. Pearlescent Pink is a vibrant pink blush with peachy undertones and finely milled golden glitter. The low price point of WNW blushes makes them extremely appealing, however I think that the standard target audience should be wary. Due to the crazy amount of pigmentation these blushes give off they require patience and experience to avoid looking like a clown. This means having good tools (such as a stippling brush), and a very light hand... something that many people who are looking for an affordable "get the job done" type of blush might not necessarily have experience with.

With the crazy pigmentation in mind, I think that Pearlescent Pink is a wonderful blush for any experienced makeup user. The shade is very pretty, and would likely suit many different skin tones depending on how built up it is. Additionally, the formula of these blushes last long on the skin, making them suitable for daily use. For those less experienced with blush, I recommend trying something less pigmented such as Milani's "Dolce Pink" or NYX "Pinched", which both give off a similar effect to Pearlescent Pink at just a few dollars more. If budget is less of an issue, The Balm "Bahama Mama" is also similar yet much easier to work with.