Redken Real Control Slim Supreme

Filtered by age: 30-35
Redken Real Control Slim Supreme
Real Control Slim Supreme

1 review

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol

on 8/31/2014 11:20:00 AM

Bleached highlights, sun damage, very thick crispy hair, botched salon bleach job somewhere in the middle of my hair and now I have a new beautiful bronze/brown colour from another salon.

Yes, my hair is very thirsty and dry on the ends and NOTHING gets through my hair apart from this Holy Grail of a product. I tried Moroccan Oil, I tried Redken All Soft Oil (waste of time!) and I've even tried supermarket oils. This year I found the Slim Supreme and I've never looked back.

I also had used the phalic looking After Party a few years ago, and I'd say that slim surpreme is what After Party should have been updated to. Don't get me wrong, After Party can still de-puff, but nowhere near as conditionning as Slim Supreme.

Somehow, this product just takes that nasty bulk away from the lengths and ends AND seems to moisturise - have you woken up with bulky overweight bloated hair ?! Have you woken up and felt like you needed yet another salon wash and blow dry ? Just pump about 3 pumps into your hand and feed those strands - I pile the top lengths into clips, to smooth down the underneath bits, then gradually unclip the top, until all tops and undersides of the strands have been coated - yes, that's how much my hair slurps this up.

My hair ritual is:Goldwell Dual Senses RICH REPAIR (the salon formula that my hairdresser friend buys me) as my shampoo and conditioner - small amount of Slim Supreme, blow dry - then put more Slim Supreme on. Then I don't wash my hair for 9 days (it seriously doesn't need it, it's that thick and weird) and just use a tiny amount of dry shampoo.

Shine Shine Shine !!

I think i get through a bottle every 5-6 months.

WARNING: If you have limp hair and it's not terribly thick, curly nor luscious, this product IS NOT for you. Try the Kerastase Ciment range instead to repair your damaged thin locks.

Popular Styling Products