Anastasia Beverly Hills Illumin8 #2

No Image

on 1/8/2011 4:15:00 PM

Beautiful, natural, easy to use, VERY blendable and soft, nice smooth matte, not chalky at all, great brush too. A staple for me

Very nice colors for the fall. Love the matte finish since I have so many sparkly shadows. This is great for green or brown eyes. Now they say that it reduces wrinkles in four weeks of use. This I don't believe, but I'll give it a try and it shouldn't be too difficult since all the colors are neutral. I like the consistency and compact. The brush is so so - not too good for lining especially since I like a thin line. Since I purchased this in Canada it was almost $60.00 with our wonderful 12% tax. I'll try to do a followup in four weeks to let you know if it has given me an "eye lift". I do like the Anastasia brow products so this is a good addition to the collection. I wasn't too thrilled with the colors in the other two palettes, but you should check them out for variety and if you want cool colors. I'd definitely say this is in the warm color range.

UPDATE: Well after a month of consistent wearing of the shadows, I see no difference. As the late great Charles Revson said: "We sell Hope".