Inglot YSM Cream Foundation

Inglot YSM Cream Foundation

4.2

WATER/AQUA, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/ TRIOLYCERIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (Cl77891), PEH-10 DIMETHICONE, SILICA,POLYSILICONE-11, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, IRON OXIDE (Cl77492), POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, MICA, IRON OXIDE (Cl77499), GLYCERIN, IRON OXIDE (Cl77491), PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS PERSICA (PEACH) JUICE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM

on 9/22/2017 11:05:00 AM

This foundation is really creamy and the colour matches my complexion really well but it BREAK ME OUT!!!!! Not 1 but 4 acne, i am giving it to my mum since the colour also suit her and she hardly broke out from any foundation that i break out from. Never would i try Inglot again.

on 2/6/2017 7:56:00 PM

Anyone who struggles with breakouts or dryness and even combination skin should buy this gem. I have literally tried just about every brand, including expensive choices which either made me break out or were too heavy. While simple packaging, it is easy to spread. A little goes a long way and is very buildable without flaking. Decent matt finish without looking dry. Has such a natural finish so fantastic for everyday use. Can mix with moisturisers or glitter dry oil for additional glow and moisture. Price is worth it and you'll never look back!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

For reference: NC40. Oily, acne-prone, and living in a tropical country.
YSM shade: 51

This is a great everyday, lightweight foundation. It offers light to medium coverage. Buildable and doesn't look cakey. Though, I don't think it can go full coverage. Covers up most skin problems (mild redness, shadowy areas, etc) except really dark hyperpigmentation (post-acne scars). When properly applied/buffed in this looks like skin. This is, IMO, better than Too Faced Born This Way. Once the foundation starts to break/disappear it doesn't leave a clear demarcation. They heave great options for those with yellow/golden undertone.

Pros:
- Pigmented
- Lightweight
- Blends seamlessly
- Semi-matte/natural finish
- Doesn't break me out
- Good oil control (3rd hour - dewy, 4th hour - slightly oily)
- Minimum transfer during blot
- Great price for a high end foundation
- Practical packaging
- Easy to remove

Cons:
- Not many colour selections
- Inglot can be hard to find in some places (i.e. South East Asia)
- Website doesn't provide ingredients

on 1/15/2017 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bough this product several months ago and I really like it, you can go a long way with a tiny bit amount.
Even it's cheap it only has 30Ml (but it last a lot).
The packaging is simple and average, except for the matte effect there's nothing amazing about it.
The application is very easy, it applies well and smoothly. My advice is to use it with a brush, I tried to apply it with a Beauty Blender but I didn't like the finish.
This works well with oily skins, if you have a very dry skin be sure to moisturize first, otherwise the dry patches will be very noticeable.
The coverage is light to medium.
It doesn't dry instantly so you have time to build it up if you want more coverage.
I don't know if I would buy it again, but it's definitely a very good foundation.

on 12/26/2016 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this product a few days ago and decided to test it out a couple of times before writing a review. The foundation comes in a nice plastic tube, that allows you to squeeze out as much product as you wish. I got matched by the shop assistants and I have to say that the color matches my complexion quite well. The price is in between, not exactly cheap but not extremly expensive either.
The constitution is on the thicker side and I'd say that the coverage is light towards medium. My skin wasn't in it's best shape when I first tried this foundation. I haven't exfolieted in a while, was using a bad moisturizer and had a few dried up pimples. I also applyed it with a regular sponge and I haven't used a primer before hand. What I first observed was that the foundation was clinging to the dry patches, the color oxidized when I tried to apply a second layer and it had a slight powdery finish. Plainly said, it looked bad.
But after exfoliation, a new moistureizer and after I tried applying it with a brush, I can say that the finish improved a lot. The color blended into my skin well on the first try and looked natural, although it still had that slight powdery finish.
But what I really appreciate at this foundation is that I haven't gotten a breakout after using it and that it lasts quite well through out the day.
I'd reccomend this foundation to someone who already has a good skin condition, who isn't looking for something high coverage and maybe to someone who has oily skin.
I'm not sure if I'd repurchase this product. Probably yes, if I wouldn't find something better that is in the same price range.

on 9/21/2016 2:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This foundation provides medium buildable coverage and is great for combination skin like mine. Now that they have expanded the shade range pale girls like me have better chance of finding a good shade for them. It provides a natural soft almost matte finish that lasts really well during the day. It blends easily and a little product goes a long way. I have repurchased i so many times and think is worth every cent!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

What I really love about this foundation is the shade range. I have trouble finding a nice yellow toned foundation for fair skin, but this product in the shade 40 is very nice. It's not super yellow(which i would like), but it's the most yellow-toned foundation i have found yet. I am a nc15 in mac foundation. Other than that, i'm not too fond of this product. It is very thick, and i like my foundations to be quite liquidy. The coverage is fine. I end up using this product alot even though i dont really like it, just because the color macth is so good.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

ONE OF THE BEST COVERAGE FOUNDATIONS. PRICE WISE ITS AWESOME AND ITS SUPER NICE ON SKIN NOT OILY OR CAKEY.

I LOVE INGLOT NO OFFENSE AND ITS NOT DRYING EITHER . A VERY GOOD BUY

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

My holy grail foundation!! I have dry/very dry skin and the struggle to find a foundation that won't make me cry is real. I have tried every drugstore brand and none shine a light on this foundation. It doesn't cling to dry patches so long as you moisturise before hand and it lasts (for me anyway) for 6-8 hours without needing to touch up.

PROS - light to medium coverage (more on the medium side) but buildable to a full coverage if you wanted.
- feels lightweight on the skin
- fab colour shade ranges (I'm in the shade 40 and it literally couldn't be a more perfect match)
- for a 30ml bottle I get four months out of it (I'm on my second bottle)
- it's very blendable ... I like to use a buffer brush and a damp beauty blender to sheer it out.

CONS - packaging. Doesn't have a pump so it gets messy when you reach the end of the tube
- matte finish BUT if you use a radiant primer/ radiant setting spray then your're good to go!

on 3/26/2016 6:18:00 AM

Love this foundation for day to day wear, extremely buildable, feels so lightweight , skin really feels like skin. Gives a nice glow to the skin. Would recommend using a really good heavy moisturiser if you have a drier skin as it will cling to dry patches otherwise, does tend to wipe of easily for example if I rest my face on my hand, but I don't use a setting powder so.. Overall I will be repurchasing. My new day time foundation. For a high end brand brilliant price point at €20. Exited to try more inglot foundations. Inglot HD is next on the list