CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser

CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
Foaming Facial Cleanser

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate and Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Dihydrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

on 11/17/2017 7:06:00 PM

amazing cleanser for a thorough clean that doesn't strip the skin, with no fragrance or other irritating ingredients. this stuff is a godsend for oily skin, as it will clean all the dirt/grime/particles of the day off your face without causing your skin to overproduce oil. i use it as the second step in a double cleanse when i wear makeup, and this stuff never leaves any makeup behind.

My go-to face wash. Very gentle and leaves my combination skin clean and comfortable.

on 11/4/2017 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This will be short because it's basically a save your money review. This does not irritate my skin, has no scent, rinses off easily, isn't particularly drying BUT it does not remove make up, not even tinted moisturizer unless you use a wash cloth. I can wash my face with it, then take a white wash cloth afterwards and there is foundation or tinted moisturizer all over it. I would not repurchase it. I really found my HG cleanser(Philosophy Purity Made Simple), I don't even know why I try other ones.

on 10/19/2017 3:37:00 PM

This has been my go to cleanser for years. It's cheap, works well and doesn't irritate or dry out my combo/oily skin. I use it both on its own or to follow up after and oil cleanser on makeup heavy days. Will continue to repurchase.

Slightly too drying for my sensitive tret treated skin, but cleaned well and seemed to rinse clean. Loved that it was pH balanced and great price for a large amount of product. Very much DIDNT like that I finally tracked down the reason for a long cystic breakout to this product. May work well for others - unfortunately, though, not for me. Had the same breakout issues with the Cerave Hydrating Cleanser. Now using Purpose Face Wash with no breakouts.

on 10/19/2017 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a solid cleanser, though I wish it was a tinge more gentle/less drying. I will continue my HG cleanser search but this is the best I've found thus far.

on 8/24/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Favorite cleanser since my dermatologist recommended it ten years ago. My oily skin is clean and refreshed without being stripped dry like so many other harsh cleansers. Bottle is huge and lasts for months.

on 10/6/2017 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like it, but I don't love it. It's gentler than other cleansers I've tried, but it's still too drying for me.

on 8/16/2017 10:25:00 PM

That's my dawg, that's my dawg, that's. My. Dawg. 👐

I love this. Even at the $12 price tag, it has lasted me over a year. Before I started using it, I had bad acne around my mouth and cheeks and I have no idea what caused it, I chalked it up to being hormonal acne but after using this for over a year, my skin looks so good. I do get pimples here and there but nothing crazy like before (sore, red clusters that would go away after a few weeks only to pop up on another part of my face immediately afterwards)

It provides such a deep clean, has no scent and leathers up really nicely.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin with the occasional pimple and cystic acne breakout. I'm nearing 40, too. I was looking for something fragrance free, plant fragrance oil free, that was also cruelty free. I tried Cetaphil but the fragrance they use stinks and broke me out. Plus, Cetaphil isn't cruelty free.
So far this has done the best job of keeping my skin clear and smooth.