CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser

CeraVe  Foaming Facial Cleanser
Foaming Facial Cleanser

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate and Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Dihydrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

on 2/8/2017 8:16:00 PM

Very Pleased. I've had acne of various degrees since I was 13. Now at 26 I'm still getting breakouts that damage my self esteem on a daily basis. I was reading SkinCareAddiction on Reddit and this brand kept coming up over and over. I have only mostly used Clearasil, Clean&Clear and Desertessence. all of these and the others I've used have been too harsh. All of those cleansers made my face so shiny, tight and too clean feeling. My oil production would work super hard to overcompensate. So after reading about it, I bought it at Walmart for 8 bucks. Just got it today, have only used it once. Today I was running all around town. I take the bus and don't drive. I don't wear make up anymore, I can never find my shade and the ones I've liked are too expensive to buy over and over again. I've become way more low maintenance since my teens. So.... I loved how cheap it was and for the amount. $8 for 12oz. The pump is nice I hate grabbing onto bottles when cleaning anything. the gel has a thick consistency so I comes out a little slow, I had to push a little harder than I expected. I liked that the foam was nice and thick but not overly thick to the point where you are expecting a residue. The scent is like glue but kids glue, not bad at all. It rinses off well too. I'm starting this new skin routine... well I'm taking out things and adding things. I'm definitely adding this.
I

I've used many cleansers throughout my life, but this is the best one, hands down. I have combination skin that's not too sensitive, but I still like to be as gentle as possible because I use a few products with high concentrations of AHA acids. This cleanser is incredibly gentle and unscented, and I can trust that it will thoroughly cleanse my oily t-zone without irritating the drier parts of my face.

The price is a little steep for a drugstore product, but the bottle is so big that I easily get 4 months out of it, and I wash my face twice a day.

Overall, this is a great product for those with normal to oily skin, especially those with combination skin looking for a balancing facial cleanser.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

So in love with this gentle cleanser.
It does not irritate my skin in anyway, it does not even bother my eyes.
Sometimes I find that some cleaners stick to my lashes and can sting my eyes and that is not a problem with this cleanser.
There is nothing harsh, no strong scent, just a light, clean, soapy scent.
If I have a lot of makeup on, especially waterproof mascara, I do have to spend more time gently massaging my lashes to remove completely or rinse and wash them again. To me, this is not big deal as it is very gentle and does not irritate.
My skin had been really breaking out and was just looking bad!
This really helped to restore my skin, gently cleanse, all while nourishing it as well.
I definitely saw improvements in about a week and it has only continued to improve.
I love it.
I see no reason to stray away from this one unless I decide to try the SA or creamy cleanser, other than that this is it for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this cleanser. I use the Normal to Oily type. In my youth, my skin was oily. Now in my 50s, I would say my skin is combo. My dermatologist suggested this. No "adjustment" time (i.e., no reaction.) Available in pump form, at most drugstores for $14.95 and it lasts a long time.

on 1/21/2017 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wanted to like this cleanser. The price is attractive, and the pump style bottle is convenient. However, this left a film on my face that no amount of rinsing would eliminate. I would not repurchase.

on 1/21/2017 2:36:00 PM

Another great product by Cerave. Have been using this for about 3 years after finding it on Beautypedia with a 5 star rating from Paula B. I rotate daily between this cleanser, Olay's hydrating foaming cleanser, Neutrogena gentle foaming hydrating cleanser, and plain old oil cleansing...I have combo skin, with no active acne or acne scars, and don't really have sensitive skin, but still use products geared towards sensitive skin, since I have maturing skin. I have been very happy with all these different cleansers, never have that tight/stripped feeeling from any of these cleansers. All of these cleansers are under $13 @ Walmart, so they are not only effective and gentle, but affordable.

on 1/17/2017 12:04:00 AM

I love using this in summer, when my combo skin has more oil. I have also used this in combination with the CereVe hydrating cleaner, to help get makeup off. This is a product I will continue to use.

on 1/11/2017 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great basic gentle cleanser for basically any skin type. I range from oily to dry and everything in between and this has been my go to cleanser for a few years now. I like that my skin does not feel tight after I wash with this cleanser and that it does not sting my eyes. One bottle lasts a long time and is decently priced. Would definitely recommend.

on 1/2/2017 11:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I went to visit a close friend in Toronto and picked up this cleanser in a Shoppers Drug Mart. I was excited to try it as CeraVe isn't available in Sweden (hopefully it will be soon). It's a good and very mild cleanser, but not my favourite. It cleanses my combo sensitive skin well, but it doesn't make my skin feel super clean in the same way that other cleansers do. I love that super clean feeling after washing my face, so I don't think i'll repurchase. However, it doesn't strip my skin,so that's a great thing and my skin has not reacted to it. I don't love it though.

on 12/25/2016 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bruh, this is God's gift to this green earth. Lemme tell you. First off, I have used this with just hands and also with my Clarisonic. Foams up really well. It leaves the skin feeling clean but not dry...like I sometimes felt with that Philosophy yellow cleanser whose name escapes me. I have been using this for around a year now, maybe more, and I feel that no matter the weather outside this is a good every day cleanser. It smells like...soap-y. A very neutral smell. It's got a thick consistency. A pump so you can use as much as you want. I used to use cleansers with "acne fighting" products, but I realized my face likes it better when I use gentle cleansers. If I am religious about using this, it significantly helps my skin's appearance.