CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser

CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
Foaming Facial Cleanser

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate and Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Dihydrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

on 10/6/2017 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like it, but I don't love it. It's gentler than other cleansers I've tried, but it's still too drying for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin with the occasional pimple and cystic acne breakout. I'm nearing 40, too. I was looking for something fragrance free, plant fragrance oil free, that was also cruelty free. I tried Cetaphil but the fragrance they use stinks and broke me out. Plus, Cetaphil isn't cruelty free.
So far this has done the best job of keeping my skin clear and smooth.

on 8/24/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Favorite cleanser since my dermatologist recommended it ten years ago. My oily skin is clean and refreshed without being stripped dry like so many other harsh cleansers. Bottle is huge and lasts for months.

on 8/16/2017 10:25:00 PM

That's my dawg, that's my dawg, that's. My. Dawg. 👐

I love this. Even at the $12 price tag, it has lasted me over a year. Before I started using it, I had bad acne around my mouth and cheeks and I have no idea what caused it, I chalked it up to being hormonal acne but after using this for over a year, my skin looks so good. I do get pimples here and there but nothing crazy like before (sore, red clusters that would go away after a few weeks only to pop up on another part of my face immediately afterwards)

It provides such a deep clean, has no scent and leathers up really nicely.

Love this facial cleanser!! cleanses great without drying my face out, and lasts months with twice daily use!

on 8/9/2017 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Good cleanser for especially oily skin.
My skin is combination-sensitive and oily. I normally use the Cerave Hydrating Cleanser, but I switch to this during the summer when my face is more oily. It can be a bit drying so I don't like to use it during winter months. I would not recommend using on skin that is going through a reaction from another skincare product; it can feel a little harsh on my extra sensitive skin.

on 7/16/2017 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I like that this cleanser is free of fragrance, but I found this too drying on my normal/oily skin (my skin is dehydrated, but I am pretty oily). I've bought it a few times already, since I kept remembering it was "okay," but every time I start using it again I remember why I stopped - because it leaves me pretty dry afterward! I'd say this is well-suited for oily, acne-prone skin, but everyone else should watch out for signs of dryness.

on 7/10/2017 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product caused my normal-to-oily skin to break out, however, I realized it didn't rinse off easily and left a bit of a residue. I started using it in the shower so that I could rinse it off thoroughly, and my skin didn't break out anymore. This product is best used as a body wash, though. I discovered this by accident when I ran out of my usual body wash mid-shower.

i used this cleanser on and off for about a year and my skin became so oily yet dehyradted I even developed small wrinkles by my eyes and I'm 17!! I also got cystic acne along with a lot of scarring I do not recommend at all if you have super sensitive skin like I do

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have combination skin that's very clog and acne prone. I keep trying this because my derm swears it shouldn't be making me break out, so many great reviews etc. but I end up with acne every time. Tossing it.