73%

$15.67 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

23 days ago

This is a good cleanser that is inexpensive. Don't let the packaging fool you. It may look boring or simple, but it has a lot going for it than other cleansers. Plus the size is great (the one I have is 532 mL, the standard size is 355 mL, which is way more product than most cleansers). It lasts forever! The ingredients are also impressive: hyaluronic acid (great for binding moisture to the skin) and Niacinamide (helps to calm skin and redness, improves skin's barrier, etc). I've used many cleansers over the years, not to say other ones are bad, but my skin never feels as good as when I use this. It doesn't feel dry at all, which some cleansers do (they strip your skin). This cleanser is non-comedogenic (it won't clog pores). Overall this one ticks the box in more ways than any other cleanser I've used.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

a month ago

This a staple in my skincare routine. I have a normal skin-type for most of the year. I use this as a second cleanse after an oil cleanser. This cleans my skin without stripping it or making me feel over-dry. I really appreciate that it's unscented, and more importantly, affordable and accessible.

About reviewer (232 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 months ago

I tried many cleansers in the past, but I do have to say that I love the CeraVe cleanser the most. It even works on my Combination skin. It is very gentle to the skin it breaks down heavier makeup like nothing. If you want to see it in action, you can watch the video and see if it might be something for you. It's a nonsponsored product demonstration where I show you how it breaks it down, and how you can use it. https://youtu.be/uQH0ZC1NhRo

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

1.0

3 months ago

Burned my eyes and skin badly after washing for hours. Did not foam much and didn't feel like it got all my sunscreen and makeup off. Will never buy again.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 months ago

I can’t believe I’ve never written a review for this. I have used this product for probably over five years now. I love it. I haven’t had acne since I’ve used this product. I’ve made my husband use it too and his skin is so clear. This is the best, most bare bones simple face wash you can find. I’ve always heard that it’s silly to buy expensive face washes as they are on your face for less than a minute or two. This is probably my top HG product of all products I use.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

from

7 months ago

This cleanser is really good if you love gel-like cleansers, but want one that's not overly harsh. A small blob cleans the skin well. It's also fragrance free and fairly affordable. It's by far the least drying foam cleanser I've ever used, but probably isn't suitable for dry skin.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

7 months ago

I’ve been using this cleanser for AT LEAST 2-3 years now. I’ve tried different cleansers from high end to drugstore but i always go back to this one. I use it in conjunction with my foreo cleansing brush and it works wonders. My skin has never been so clear. I am currently on my 5 bottle of it and i already have two back ups for when i run out, it’s definitely my HG cleanser

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

7 months ago

I bought this cleanser searching for a fragrance free, gentle cleanser for my combo-oily acne prone skin. I had tried the LRP Effaclar purifying gel cleanser, but that had actually caused me to break out in these strange bumps, so I think it was some kind of allergic reaction, probably due to the fragrance in that cleanser. So, I purchased this foaming cleanser. I’ve been really pleased with this cleanser. It has first of all, thankfully calmed down the bumps from using the previous cleanser. They are no longer red and they are fading away. It feels gentle when cleansing and foams very nicely. Best of all, my skin does not feel dry/stripped when I rinse this off. I think that’s very important because the last thing I need is to dehydrate my skin, as that will make my acne worse. So far this has not broken me out. I don’t see how this would because all the ingredients seem great for my sensitive skin. I will edit this review if I suddenly break out or have some kind of bad reaction. But so far, I think this is exactly what my skin needs as it’s gentle, soap free, alcohol free, fragrance free. The price is great too. And I love how there is a pump.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

2.0

8 months ago

I've only used it a few times so maybe I'm being unfair but so far it doesn't seem to be that good for my oily skin. I guess I need something that will strip the oil a bit more without drying me out....this just seems like it's not enough for my oily skin.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

9 months ago

I have been using this cleanser for about 10 years. I used to use Aveeno bar - actually I used that through my teens and into adulthood - but the sensitive one I used was discontinued. In any event, this takes off my eye makeup and cleans my skin. It doesn't dry my skin out which many products do. Leaves my skin feeling clean. I use a facecloth with it.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over