Nu-Pore Collagen Essence Mask

No Image

FRESH ALOE: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, PEG-69 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteaeryl Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Allantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA. [11/2017]CUCUMBER: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Methylparaben, PEG-69 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteaeryl Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Allantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA. [11/2017]POMEGRANATE: Water, Glycerin,Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Punica Granatum Seed Extract, Methylparaben, PEG-69 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteaeryl Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Allantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA. [11/2017]NATURAL HERB: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, PEG-69 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteaeryl Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Allantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA. [11/2017]

I love this product. I just tried it for the first time and I am in love. Nothing like I've tried before. My skin looks and feels awesome. And I felt so relaxed while using it. Definitely would buy again.
Price: 99 cents for 2 masks
Packaging: Very well made to keep the moisture in
Mask itself: Soft made from cotton, nice size, enough product, smells good but not to pungent to where it annoys you. Leaves your face feeling amazing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm flabbergasted that these haven't gotten more love on here; between the price, quality and availability I think these are the steal of the century. If I have the time, I will use these masks almost daily and my skin has been thanking me for it.
I have never been a face mask person, I greatly preferred just rubbing on a lotion or cream and calling it a day. I'm so happy I tried these. For 99 cents, you get a pack of two masks that are lightly scented in either green tea, pomegranate, aloe and maybe another scent I'm forgetting. They smell refreshing and non-chemically.
The masks stay on your face, if you're not moving it around a ton, for up to 45 minutes (I leave them on as long as possible), although the pack says 15 minutes will do the trick. They don't dry out quick and have never irritated my skin even slightly.
After removing, you will notice your skin feels hydrated and firm. It is noticeable! These aren't some cheapo masks that are pure water, they actually have a nice effect on the skin.
As I mentioned, because these are so affordable I will wear one as often as possible and they are great for putting on early morning if your eyes get puffy. I leave the residue of the mask to dry on my skin (takes about 15-20 minutes) then apply my lotion/ face cream over it. It doesn't leave my face oily.
If you can't tell, I love these and dread the day they disappear from the shelves. For the price, the quality is fantastic and I feel like they are gentle enough to work for a lot of skin types.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this product and like that it costs less than regular brands. The ingredients aren't any worse, than mainstream brands like Face Shop or My Beauty Diary, and it has a mysterious property of taking away zits. I have all of them but prefer the cucumber one as it depuffs.

The masks are also relatively round, so they fit people like me with chubby cheeks. If your face is narrow, fold the sides in a bit - they stick to themselves. They're not super long from top to bottom so taller folks, especially guys with longer faces might need to rub the lotion in it up a little.

Sometimes the dollar stores run out really fast so it's best to stock up 20 or 30 packs at a time.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

At first I did not think this product would be a very good product. I bought it on a whim from a 99 Cent store for a dollar. I wanted to try it because of the craze with these types of masks in Asia and the same way the BB cream thing came over here I thought I would see if perhaps these masks were something to take an interest in.

The application of this product is fairly simple. Wash your face, apply your toner, and then take out the mask from the small sleeve to apply on your face. The mask come folded inside the sleeve so I would say to be a little delicate with it in case you rip it. From there you smooth it onto your face and wait 15 to 20 minutes. When I first tried it I immediately noticed a difference in my skin. It felt fresher and smoother. My skin looked brighter and more radiant (despite having some redness due to my very sensitive skin and eyes). I rubbed in the extra collagen left on my skin and then shortly after I went to sleep.

Upon awakening my skin was as radiant as when I had originally put on the mask. I went without using it for about three days and my skin remained fairly bright and smooth. Now I use it about twice to three times a week as a little pick-me-up for my skin. I have convinced other to at least try it and they too have noticed visible differences (all positive) in the texture and look of their skin.

I highly highly recommend this product because the results were beyond my expectations. The only reason i gave it a 4 out 5 on packaging was because the packets were a little difficult for me to open but I have gotten used to it. There are four types of masks: pomegranate, herb, aloe, and cucumber. All are effective and priced the same. I got mine at a 99 cent store so for me they are an absolute steal however I am unsure of the price of them at an actual beauty store or online. Regardless of the price I highly recommend these! I am definitely using foreverr!!!

on 3/13/2011 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I'm just getting into aesthetics and went to my local beauty supply to get some stuff to practice with at home. I picked up this pack and I used the Natural Herb, and boy did I see results instantly! At $17(in my currency) it's a hell of a steal!!! I'm definitely gonna buy a few more of these.

on 9/12/2010 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is such a fantastic beauty find! I bought it on a huge fluke at the 99 cent store. For 99 cents, I thought there wasn't too much to lose if I didn't end up liking this. There are two masks in each package. So you get two treatments. I got the Pomegranate (benefits include firming, moisturizing, antioxidant) and Natural Herbal (benefits listed are restoring, purifying, moisturizing) mask. They recommend you use this about 2-3 times a week. I've used one box so far and after using one mask, I was SOLD!

This is just as wonderful as the collagen masks that you get a facial. You can use this as either a cooling or warming mask. I've only used it as a cooling mask since it's the summer and it feels like an extra treat to have something cooling on your face to get rid of that heat from your skin plus I think it temporarily closes my pores so they appear smaller.

This mask has a wonderful tightening effect. Yes, you might have a mild tingling sensation but I like it. I mean it's not bothersome although if you have sensitive skin, you may want to keep this on for a shorter amount of time and possibly rinse it off. My skin is a bit sensitive but I am able to leave this on for about 20 mins and I don't rinse it off.

The instructions are to apply this after cleansing and applying toner. After unfolding the mask, gently apply the mask to fit the contours of your face. The mask doesn't really fit my face exactly and the eye holes are a bit awkwardly cut, at least for me anyway. You leave this on for 15-20 mins and then peel off the mask and massage the remaining serum on your face.

To use it cold, you put it in the refrigerator. It gets cold pretty quickly, I think I had this in the refrigerator maybe for 5-10 mins and it was nice and cool! I think using this cold also may help to reduce puffiness. To use it warm, you soak this in the package for 2-3 mins in 122-140 F water.

I experienced results right away, my skin felt tighter and more plump. My complexion also seems more brighter. Since this plumps up the skin, I think my very fine lines and scar are less visible. I would definitely repurchase this! I know some items at the 99 cent store can be a hit-or-miss, but these were a surprising hit. The packaging really keeps these masks moist and full of the amazing collagen serum. I will keep reusing this once a week as long as the 99 cent store stocks it!