Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

I love this foundation, my skin looks flawless and smooth. Although light weight foundation give only light to medium coverage it suit anyone who wants your skin to looks natural. So I highly recommend this foundation, it's one of my favorite foundation

After playing with all the current Lancome foundations this one looked the best in swatches so I got samples of Teint Miracle in 01 and 03 (for when I'm pale and for when I'm tan). The color blends nicely and adapts to a certain degree, so it doesn't look mismatched at all. It does oxidize to a bit deeper shade on skin though. Application is easy, with any brush or beauty blender, no issues there. I also loved the finish, my first reaction was - 'so pretty!', it's not full-on dewy finish, but satin luminous. I wouldn't say it gives that 'your skin but better' finish, it still looks like makeup, but in a good way. The pamphlet on white light reproduction on skin is on to something. Coverage is decent, quite high, but not quite full. Applied with a brush it covers most of the uneven tone and redness, with beauty blender the cover is more medium-sheer. It's not enough to fully hide dark circles or acne, but I don't think it claims that. Doesn't instantly settle in pores and doesn't grab on to any drier patches, so that's a huge plus. The downfall is the lasting power and how it behaves on skin during the day. It goes from satin luminous to shiny within 2 hours. I tried it with a few different sunscreens and moisturizers, even a matte one that usually serves as decent base and on bare skin, but the result eventually is the same, 2-3 hours and it needs blotting or powder (both talc and silica based), and neither helps much. It turns shiny soon after. While it doesn't separate into an absolute greasy mess, after those 2-3 hours the flaws it hid start peeking though again and then it settles into creases, despite setting powder. I never expect 15h continuous coverage, very few foundations can actually deliver that promise, but Teint Miracle falls short of even lasting for 6-8 hours. It also transfers heavily onto fabrics. Another thing is that I couldn't comfortably use it around eyes, it's either the idiotic inclusion of a outdated UVB filter or the Lancome-typical fragrance, but it irritates my eyes a bit. Summary: Teint Miracle looks wonderful on my skin for the shortest while and then decays rapidly.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very good.

May be it is ment to be for younger skins. Being 35 and having bought this product for every day use, I got really disappointed. It does not last at all, (i did not expect coverage anyway, and you should better not expect it as well) For such a price, I expected higher quality than a drug store make up, which I found not.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pro:
-1 fl oz with a pump, able to see the color of the product
-medium and build-able coverage
-Once it's set with a powder, it is long lasting.

Con:
-strong fragrance
- finish is too dewy and must be set with powder

I found this foundation very similar to Dior forever skin. Even the scent is quite similar. I would say this foundation is mediocre for its price. I would not purchase the foundation again since I believe it has been discontinued anyways.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the finish of this foundation. It looks good, but the biggest complaint I have is the color selection. I don't know why, but none of Lancome's foundation shades tend to work well for me. I wish they would expand or redo their shades. Those with oily skin will likely not like this as it has a dewy finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've been using this foundation since I was 16 and I'm 23 now, that has to mean something.

The main thing I love about this foundation is that it has never broke me out and I have oily and acne prone skin. Having said that it is true that i would like for this to have more coverage (i have a lot of hyperpigmentation on one of my cheeks) but I find I can layer this product and then apply powder over it and it looks okay (I almost never do this but I've tried it and it works)

It has a beautiful radiant finish (you can see in the the bottle actually it has like shiny particles, however once applied they are undetectable) which makes the skin look nice and healthy.

Liquidy gel texture, it has no strong scent. I've used both sponge and buffer type brush to apply it in the past and I like both methods. It doesn't dry down and does come off a little when you touch your face but if you avoid
doing it it should be ok.

My winter shade is 03. In summer and after summer when I'm "transitioning" from tan to tanner and viceversa, I mix it with Maybelline's Fit me in 125 and they go together pretty well.

Overall very happy with this foundation, it is my everyday go-to one. A bottle usually lasts me around 6 months.

Have a nice day!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is tough product for me to review. When I first apply it, it makes my skin flawless. However, after 5-6 hours, it starts to look patchy and settles into fine lines. Unfortunately, I need my foundation to wear well for at least 10 hours. Even if I have time, I dislike having to touch up foundation (it never looks good on me without starting over). If you don't mind touching it up after a few hours then this is for you; however, if you need a long wearing foundation, then avoid this one.

Also, the coverage is a sheer medium, so if you need a true medium or heavier, this foundation will disappoint you.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this product because I was geting tired of MUFE. I'm shade R230 in MUFE and shade 02C in Guerlain Lingerie de peau and #1 in Pixi H20 skintint and I use shade ivoire 4N in Lancôme Teint Miracle. I believe it's a little bit too pale for me, and I might try another shade if I buy it again one day.

This product is nice and soft, and make a glowy face without ever being cakey. I believe it kind of cling to dry patches on my face thought The coverage is medium and dewy, and once I set it with powder it stays on forever.

I would purchase it again.

I am in the shade 01, a yellowish warm tone. I have been using it for long years. At times I got bored and wanted to try other foundations but always ended up coming back to this even without finishing the other ones.
Till now it is the only foundation which didn't upset my sensitive skin with red bumps or itchiness or dryness anything like that.. My skin is dry, a bit reddish around the nose. But this foundation just gives the illusion of a much healthier and even look . Its dewy but doesnt look oily.
I just use it with a moisturizer under it thats all. No powder or primer but when you use such things, it may work better on oily skin.
I love its smell, it's colour tone, its moisturizing effects, its looking healthy and glowy.. everything. I cant say much about coverage, as I dont have many scars or acne on my face. But what I can surely say is, instead of covering, this foundation does something else that still finishes and looks healthy although you know there is some pimple under it :)