Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

At first I loved this foundation as it was one of the few that actually matched my skin tone perfectly. I bought it in shade 005. Unfortunately this doesn't work for me in warmer weather where it just slips off my face. Also I find if I wear this for more than a few days in a row my skin becomes red and very sensitive. Now I know why - it contains alcohol. Who would think that alcohol would be a good ingredient in a foundation? I found it applied best with a beauty blender rather than a brush, however I won't be repurchasing as the alcohol irritated my skin and Lancome tests on animals.

I've been using this foundation for a few years. I love that it is very natural looking plus I have very acne prone skin and this doesn't make me break out. The price is good too. I use the 010 shade. This is my Holy Grail foundation.

To Read all 582 Reviews, Login or Join

Was recommended this by the makeup artist (?) at the Lancôme counter. Tried it on the day and was convinced to buy it a few hours later as it gave me a natural finish with good coverage and matched my skin well. Was given a sample because they didn't have my colour (010) in stock. I'm still using the sample whilst waiting for my order to be delivered to me. I have dry and combination skin. This doesn't dry my skin although I do have a thorough moisturising regime.

AMAZING. Brightening, makes your skin look as clear as crystal, the formula is perfect, the coverage is perfect and lasting. 5/5 AND WORTH EVERY PENNY.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Huge advantages for the ones having already tested this product I know, For me even though it is hydrating and leaves a dewy finish has worked perfectly but I end up with a very oily look after a few hours, this of course because my oily skin type. I recommend it to those of you whose skin tends to fall more onto the dry side because it will just work wonderfully for you!
Of course, I would buy it again, I just need some setting powder and some blotting tissues and good to go!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample of this, so I haven't bought it. It is expensive here (53€) so if I buy it, I buy online from UK.
I like how it does not set in to my dry areas like the sides of my nose.
I don't like that it has a strong smell and it itches my face a little bit.
Definitely not full coverage, but it can be layered a little.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The salesperson at the Lancome counter recommended me this for 'hydration'. It's hydrating in a sense that it is pretty fluid. However, the alcohol in this can be too much for a dry skin like mine and dried out my skin pretty badly when I forgot to put a primer underneath. It also accentuates my dry skin. I'm on my second bottle already but am looking to change to another product. It doesn't cause me any breakout but just very drying instead of hydrating. It used to work really well on me during my first bottle but not as well anymore.

I got a sample of this and although, I thought i was going to love it and it looked gorgeous on, it's got a high amount of denat alcohol in it as does the long wearing version of this (Funny their web site doesn't list it as an ingredient on the other one, but I called store and had them check and yep). Denat alcohol so high up on the ingredients is going to cause me problems. Too bad they put in this ingredient. Too expensive to risk it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful foundation.I like to wear this with a thin layer and then apply my covermark loose powder. The down side is that is contains alcohol. this made me hurt sometime I tried to put it on. It does feel cakey when I need to build up my coverage. I definitely won't repurchase this again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was recommended this product and it's nice for a day look as it's very light feeling and is not too dramatic. This works best under 5 hours and after that you would need a touch up. I recommend this to anyone who wants a moisturizing light feeling foundation