Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is tough product for me to review. When I first apply it, it makes my skin flawless. However, after 5-6 hours, it starts to look patchy and settles into fine lines. Unfortunately, I need my foundation to wear well for at least 10 hours. Even if I have time, I dislike having to touch up foundation (it never looks good on me without starting over). If you don't mind touching it up after a few hours then this is for you; however, if you need a long wearing foundation, then avoid this one.

Also, the coverage is a sheer medium, so if you need a true medium or heavier, this foundation will disappoint you.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this product because I was geting tired of MUFE. I'm shade R230 in MUFE and shade 02C in Guerlain Lingerie de peau and #1 in Pixi H20 skintint and I use shade ivoire 4N in Lancôme Teint Miracle. I believe it's a little bit too pale for me, and I might try another shade if I buy it again one day.

This product is nice and soft, and make a glowy face without ever being cakey. I believe it kind of cling to dry patches on my face thought The coverage is medium and dewy, and once I set it with powder it stays on forever.

I would purchase it again.

I am in the shade 01, a yellowish warm tone. I have been using it for long years. At times I got bored and wanted to try other foundations but always ended up coming back to this even without finishing the other ones.
Till now it is the only foundation which didn't upset my sensitive skin with red bumps or itchiness or dryness anything like that.. My skin is dry, a bit reddish around the nose. But this foundation just gives the illusion of a much healthier and even look . Its dewy but doesnt look oily.
I just use it with a moisturizer under it thats all. No powder or primer but when you use such things, it may work better on oily skin.
I love its smell, it's colour tone, its moisturizing effects, its looking healthy and glowy.. everything. I cant say much about coverage, as I dont have many scars or acne on my face. But what I can surely say is, instead of covering, this foundation does something else that still finishes and looks healthy although you know there is some pimple under it :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

It's a beautiful product, however there is just too much red/orange in it for me and my yellow undertones. :( I wanted to love this.

I love to wear this foundation from Mid September to first week of June in NYC. I have been wearing this for years. I test out new foundations but always come back to Teint Miracle. This gives a beautiful glow to my face and I have dry skin. This is not the foundation for oily skin or humid temps. I look like I'm wearing a BB cream but with a foundation that covers my imperfections. I hope this is never discontinued. I have a hard time with most foundations that have silicone so it is nice to have one that is perfect looking on my skin without silicone., I have never had a break out from this foundation.

I'm very pale with cool tones and Ivory C 110 name on shade on my bottle but listed as 2c ivory online is the perfect shade for me. The shade is a cool /neutral tone which is hard to find. Most cool l shades look really pink this looks milky beige in the container. I usually always buy two at a time so I'm never without .

I love Teint Miracle!!!!

I loved absolutely everything about this Foundation. But I'm not going to go into details because at the end of the day this Foundation clogged my pores like no other. Just like with the other reviewers, I noticed clogged pores on my chin around, my nose and my forehead. Not outwardly big pimples but bumpy skin. I stopped wearing it and my skin started to clear. Such a shame because this was almost HG status and I have been searching for so so long. Oh well.....

I guess if you have amazing skin and don't have a reaction to the alcohol, then this is quite possibly the most perfect Foundation.

I love it it is expensive but you don't need allot ! It comes in a pump which is great.
Good coverage I use it to conceal my under eyes and pimples every day. ( I don't do full face everyday ) It looks natural yet covers all my imperfections with just 1 thin layer. It is great for dry and maybe a bit flakey skin and also for very sensitive skin.

It won't last on you if you are oily.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have grown to love lancome so much lately! Mostly because of this foundation! So last February I received a small bottle of this foundation in the colour 03. It was quite dark for me but I remember liking it on my drier winter skin. As the summer came and I got a bit tanner I started using it every night for going out and let me tell you it is an amazing product! It has light to medium buildable coverage and even with a second and third layer still looks very natural! As my concealer was very light for my tan skin and I didn't want to buy a new one I used this product for this purpose too. I just used more layers. It wasn't perfect coverage but it looked so natural! As an oily person I always use mattifying primer and setting powder with my foundation and this held up fine with this combo. By the end of the night I had some oiliness coming through at my nose but nothing too much. So 5-6 hours in hot hot weather and my foundation looking so good? I would say it is a win. Now that I m in between shades I mix it with my concealer and I use that combo for fuller coverage foundation. I am definitely going to buy a lighter shade for winter but as it is an expensive product (42€ in my country) l am waiting for a sale to get it a little cheaper. Strongly recommend for everyone with normal or combo skin.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

In the last couple of months I've really grown fond of Lancome and I have tested all of their foundations extensively. My relationship with Teint Miracle went from love to hate and finally settled on appreciation. This is truly a beautiful foundation and I haven't found better (and trust me, I've tried).
Here's where you can skip to the end because I'm going to bore you with details. TLDR

As a combo skin girl all I want in life is a natural, glowy foundation but that's virtually impossible to find one that does the job properly. Either they're too light in coverage or it leaves me way too oily and I end up looking like a strobe light.
Teint Miracle is my foundation miracle.
I started my tests in winter and it held up 100% the entire day but we're almost in summer now and it's been 30°c out. So, naturally my foundation got really oily towards mid afternoon and very shiny but it didn't vanish or separate so I was adamant not to give up.
I have to say first and foremost that I never liked wearing anything other than foundation on my skin as I felt like too many products made me oily or simply didn't work in controlling oil.
With Teint Miracle I was willing to compromise.
So I changed my routine and it has worked beautifully.
I apply my spf20 moisturizer and let it dry, then La base pro in small amounts and apply my foundation with a wet sponge. I give it a few minutes to set and then stiple an oil control powder.
Results are amazing! Teint Miracle is a glowy foundation but stipling powder over it does not dull it whatsoever. I actually think it makes it look more natural. It really makes my skin look like flawless porcelain. There's no visible pores, blemishes or lines. It just smooths everything!
It's also a lightweight foundation so it doesn't cake or feel heavy and most of the time I forget I'm wearing foundation.
It is a light but leaning more towards medium foundation so it does cover blemishes and marks really well... Pesky spots too.
Best part is that it stays that way the whole day.
It doesn't separate or vanish or become cakey.
The longest I've worn it for was 16 hours and my husband actually observed how great my skin looked and was convinced I had reapplied it after getting home haha. Bonus!
There is a teeny tiny bit of transfer which is possibly the only downside but I haven't noticed any smudges on my clothes, just on my phone.
It also hasn't oxidized on me like some darker shades of various Lancome foundations. Ps, I've tried both shades 1 & 2 but will likely settle for 2 as 1 is too light *cries a bit because 1 is really gorgeous.

For those that didn't read the essay:
TLDR - love it. It works and might require a bit more tlc than other foundations but it is totally worth it.
Lancome shades are still a nightmare ladies, so get samples!
I would definitely purchase again and again.

I really wanted to like this foundation and I tried so hard to make it work for me but it just didn't. I heard great things about it, But for me it sadly just doesn't work and I'm not really sure why.

It is marketed as a light, glowy, moisturizing foundation. That's everything I want in life, as a gal with some uber dry skin! Not to mention, nothing is more on trend right now than having shiny glowy skin. I was sure it was going to deliver based on how it is marketed. but what happened to me was pretty much worse case scenario. It felt gummy and heavy going onto my skin even though it's supposed to be a "light to medium coverage" foundation. Maybe it's the high SPF. It also kind of burned a little---I felt a stinging, irritated sensation. again, I think it's the SPF.

So The application was a huge no. And then the overall appearance was the same big no, too. It clung to some places on my skin making them look very dry, textured, rough and cakey. I was horrified because I don't have texture or pore issues---my skin is nowhere near perfect and I have lots of hyperpigmentation but texture is not one of those insecurities! But Teint Miracle made me look like I had rough skin by the way it caked up and clung to my face. On other parts of my skin, it was oily and slippery and broke apart. I didn't feel moisturized at all. I felt dry and tight and heavy and greasy to the touch. The foundation seemed to just be sitting on top of my face, not adhering to my skin, like a big suffocating slippery mask. Just disastrous.

I used shade bisque 2 which is fairly light, and I tend to pick shades that may be lighter than my actual skin tone because I always have other products in my routine (powders, highlighters, blush and bronzers) and don't ever want to look too overdone or dark. I have to say that the shades seem versatile, and I liked the color when I first applied. But the way Teint Miracle oxidizes on me makes my choice horrific....I looked like I was wearing straight up geisha makeup, and bisque2 is not even close to the lightest shade.

All in all I couldn't make it work no matter what. I thought maybe my primer was the problem, too much moisture causing it to break up in some places and stick in others, but it was even worse just using it on my bare unprimed skin. If you're going to give it a try, absolutely DO NOT use your fingers as an applicator; the oil in your fingertips is only going to make the high moisture content worse.

I finished the bottle because it was so expensive but it took a lot of strength to deal with how it made my face look. The only strength is that the glass bottle looks gorgeous on your makeup vanity, but does that really matter? I'm seriously just trying to find something nice to say at this point. Never buying again.

Edit: I just read other reviews and apparently alcohol is the third most concentrated ingredient in this foundation. WHAT THE HECK. Please do not put this on your skin. It should be noted that Lancome is owned by the giant L'Oreal who is known for being unscrupulous.