Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the finish of this foundation. It looks good, but the biggest complaint I have is the color selection. I don't know why, but none of Lancome's foundation shades tend to work well for me. I wish they would expand or redo their shades. Those with oily skin will likely not like this as it has a dewy finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've been using this foundation since I was 16 and I'm 23 now, that has to mean something.

The main thing I love about this foundation is that it has never broke me out and I have oily and acne prone skin. Having said that it is true that i would like for this to have more coverage (i have a lot of hyperpigmentation on one of my cheeks) but I find I can layer this product and then apply powder over it and it looks okay (I almost never do this but I've tried it and it works)

It has a beautiful radiant finish (you can see in the the bottle actually it has like shiny particles, however once applied they are undetectable) which makes the skin look nice and healthy.

Liquidy gel texture, it has no strong scent. I've used both sponge and buffer type brush to apply it in the past and I like both methods. It doesn't dry down and does come off a little when you touch your face but if you avoid
doing it it should be ok.

My winter shade is 03. In summer and after summer when I'm "transitioning" from tan to tanner and viceversa, I mix it with Maybelline's Fit me in 125 and they go together pretty well.

Overall very happy with this foundation, it is my everyday go-to one. A bottle usually lasts me around 6 months.

Have a nice day!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is tough product for me to review. When I first apply it, it makes my skin flawless. However, after 5-6 hours, it starts to look patchy and settles into fine lines. Unfortunately, I need my foundation to wear well for at least 10 hours. Even if I have time, I dislike having to touch up foundation (it never looks good on me without starting over). If you don't mind touching it up after a few hours then this is for you; however, if you need a long wearing foundation, then avoid this one.

Also, the coverage is a sheer medium, so if you need a true medium or heavier, this foundation will disappoint you.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this product because I was geting tired of MUFE. I'm shade R230 in MUFE and shade 02C in Guerlain Lingerie de peau and #1 in Pixi H20 skintint and I use shade ivoire 4N in Lancôme Teint Miracle. I believe it's a little bit too pale for me, and I might try another shade if I buy it again one day.

This product is nice and soft, and make a glowy face without ever being cakey. I believe it kind of cling to dry patches on my face thought The coverage is medium and dewy, and once I set it with powder it stays on forever.

I would purchase it again.

I am in the shade 01, a yellowish warm tone. I have been using it for long years. At times I got bored and wanted to try other foundations but always ended up coming back to this even without finishing the other ones.
Till now it is the only foundation which didn't upset my sensitive skin with red bumps or itchiness or dryness anything like that.. My skin is dry, a bit reddish around the nose. But this foundation just gives the illusion of a much healthier and even look . Its dewy but doesnt look oily.
I just use it with a moisturizer under it thats all. No powder or primer but when you use such things, it may work better on oily skin.
I love its smell, it's colour tone, its moisturizing effects, its looking healthy and glowy.. everything. I cant say much about coverage, as I dont have many scars or acne on my face. But what I can surely say is, instead of covering, this foundation does something else that still finishes and looks healthy although you know there is some pimple under it :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

It's a beautiful product, however there is just too much red/orange in it for me and my yellow undertones. :( I wanted to love this.

I love to wear this foundation from Mid September to first week of June in NYC. I have been wearing this for years. I test out new foundations but always come back to Teint Miracle. This gives a beautiful glow to my face and I have dry skin. This is not the foundation for oily skin or humid temps. I look like I'm wearing a BB cream but with a foundation that covers my imperfections. I hope this is never discontinued. I have a hard time with most foundations that have silicone so it is nice to have one that is perfect looking on my skin without silicone., I have never had a break out from this foundation.

I'm very pale with cool tones and Ivory C 110 name on shade on my bottle but listed as 2c ivory online is the perfect shade for me. The shade is a cool /neutral tone which is hard to find. Most cool l shades look really pink this looks milky beige in the container. I usually always buy two at a time so I'm never without .

I love Teint Miracle!!!!

I loved absolutely everything about this Foundation. But I'm not going to go into details because at the end of the day this Foundation clogged my pores like no other. Just like with the other reviewers, I noticed clogged pores on my chin around, my nose and my forehead. Not outwardly big pimples but bumpy skin. I stopped wearing it and my skin started to clear. Such a shame because this was almost HG status and I have been searching for so so long. Oh well.....

I guess if you have amazing skin and don't have a reaction to the alcohol, then this is quite possibly the most perfect Foundation.

I love it it is expensive but you don't need allot ! It comes in a pump which is great.
Good coverage I use it to conceal my under eyes and pimples every day. ( I don't do full face everyday ) It looks natural yet covers all my imperfections with just 1 thin layer. It is great for dry and maybe a bit flakey skin and also for very sensitive skin.

It won't last on you if you are oily.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have grown to love lancome so much lately! Mostly because of this foundation! So last February I received a small bottle of this foundation in the colour 03. It was quite dark for me but I remember liking it on my drier winter skin. As the summer came and I got a bit tanner I started using it every night for going out and let me tell you it is an amazing product! It has light to medium buildable coverage and even with a second and third layer still looks very natural! As my concealer was very light for my tan skin and I didn't want to buy a new one I used this product for this purpose too. I just used more layers. It wasn't perfect coverage but it looked so natural! As an oily person I always use mattifying primer and setting powder with my foundation and this held up fine with this combo. By the end of the night I had some oiliness coming through at my nose but nothing too much. So 5-6 hours in hot hot weather and my foundation looking so good? I would say it is a win. Now that I m in between shades I mix it with my concealer and I use that combo for fuller coverage foundation. I am definitely going to buy a lighter shade for winter but as it is an expensive product (42€ in my country) l am waiting for a sale to get it a little cheaper. Strongly recommend for everyone with normal or combo skin.