Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Finish - Dewy. Gives a very beautiful dewy and healthy glow. Also does a good job at covering pores to make your face seem flawless.

Coverage- Light-Medium. Buildable without getting cakey, but does not completely cover acne/scarring to be considered high coverage.

Staying Power- Average. I was a little less than impressed with the staying power which is why it is not quite HG-worthy for me, even though it has come pretty close. After about 4 hours, it starts to get oily and streaks a little.

Pros: did not break me out, has very beautiful packaging.

Overall: It's a decent foundation and I may repurchase if I can't find anything better, but I'm constantly on the look out for a foundation that can offer a beautiful finish and has amazing staying power.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm always hunting for the best foundation for my skin. I'm mid-sixties but look mid-forties (yes, really!). I battled acne most of my life and have it tamed to an occasional pimple, but I'm very reactive and if my skin doesn't like something I'm using, I break out. I went to Ulta this morning to see if they had something great but a little cheaper than Lancome, and specifically asked about a Tarte product, saying that I'm always looking for something better. The SA looked at me and said, "What you have on now is gorgeous." And I hadn't revealed what I had on today. So, yes, I purchased the Tarte Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation, mainly because it gets incredibly good reviews, but Lancome Teint Miracle stays very high on my "repurchase" list. Some reviewers have complained that it doesn't work for oily skin because it has a dewy finish, but it looks fabulous on my oily skin.

After playing with all the current Lancome foundations this one looked the best in swatches so I got samples of Teint Miracle in 01 and 03 (for when I'm pale and for when I'm tan). The color blends nicely and adapts to a certain degree, so it doesn't look mismatched at all. It does oxidize to a bit deeper shade on skin though. Application is easy, with any brush or beauty blender, no issues there. I also loved the finish, my first reaction was - 'so pretty!', it's not full-on dewy finish, but satin luminous. I wouldn't say it gives that 'your skin but better' finish, it still looks like makeup, but in a good way. The pamphlet on white light reproduction on skin is on to something. Coverage is decent, quite high, but not quite full. Applied with a brush it covers most of the uneven tone and redness, with beauty blender the cover is more medium-sheer. It's not enough to fully hide dark circles or acne, but I don't think it claims that. Doesn't instantly settle in pores and doesn't grab on to any drier patches, so that's a huge plus. The downfall is the lasting power and how it behaves on skin during the day. It goes from satin luminous to shiny within 2 hours. I tried it with a few different sunscreens and moisturizers, even a matte one that usually serves as decent base and on bare skin, but the result eventually is the same, 2-3 hours and it needs blotting or powder (both talc and silica based), and neither helps much. It turns shiny soon after. While it doesn't separate into an absolute greasy mess, after those 2-3 hours the flaws it hid start peeking though again and then it settles into creases, despite setting powder. I never expect 15h continuous coverage, very few foundations can actually deliver that promise, but Teint Miracle falls short of even lasting for 6-8 hours. It also transfers heavily onto fabrics. Another thing is that I couldn't comfortably use it around eyes, it's either the idiotic inclusion of a outdated UVB filter or the Lancome-typical fragrance, but it irritates my eyes a bit. Summary: Teint Miracle looks wonderful on my skin for the shortest while and then decays rapidly.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very good.

I love this foundation, my skin looks flawless and smooth. Although light weight foundation give only light to medium coverage it suit anyone who wants your skin to looks natural. So I highly recommend this foundation, it's one of my favorite foundation

First things first, I just have to say WOW! This is a great foundation. I wouldn't say it's holy grail for a couple reasons (I'll get to that) but I think it's very close to it. I've been on the hunt for the perfect foundation, I'm pale with yellow undertones (hard to accommodate for), and have dry skin. Generally, I like medium coverage foundations. So let's get to the pros and cons. The price of this foundation is $57 Australian dollars. This is not cheap, but isn't crazy expensive. Considering most drugstore foundations are around $30, and some of the top range ones around $90-100, this is middle market price but for a luxury effect. This is so moisturising! It feels like applying skincare, even with the formula being oil-free. The finish is probably a dewy-satin finish, (my face!) and when used with powder (Rimmel Insta Fix + Go) it becomes a soft matte. This illuminates the face and is so beautiful. My only complaint is that the colour selection isn't amazing in between tones, there are lots of options for my darker skinned hunnies, but in terms of undertones, each shade is quite different. For example, I am shade 010, a yellowy-neutral colour which is maybe half a shade too dark for me (won't be a prob in summer though), but 000 was a light colour with a pink undertone. What?! So -1 lippie for that. However, this is good value, looks beautiful all day and will get you so many compliments on your skin. Not oily, but still moisturising, I would really recommend you try and get a sample of this one. ***Note: the fragrance is quite strong for first 10 minutes, so be wary of this if you have sensitive skin or are sensitive to fragrance!***

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pro:
-1 fl oz with a pump, able to see the color of the product
-medium and build-able coverage
-Once it's set with a powder, it is long lasting.

Con:
-strong fragrance
- finish is too dewy and must be set with powder

I found this foundation very similar to Dior forever skin. Even the scent is quite similar. I would say this foundation is mediocre for its price. I would not purchase the foundation again since I believe it has been discontinued anyways.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the finish of this foundation. It looks good, but the biggest complaint I have is the color selection. I don't know why, but none of Lancome's foundation shades tend to work well for me. I wish they would expand or redo their shades. Those with oily skin will likely not like this as it has a dewy finish.

May be it is ment to be for younger skins. Being 35 and having bought this product for every day use, I got really disappointed. It does not last at all, (i did not expect coverage anyway, and you should better not expect it as well) For such a price, I expected higher quality than a drug store make up, which I found not.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've been using this foundation since I was 16 and I'm 23 now, that has to mean something.

The main thing I love about this foundation is that it has never broke me out and I have oily and acne prone skin. Having said that it is true that i would like for this to have more coverage (i have a lot of hyperpigmentation on one of my cheeks) but I find I can layer this product and then apply powder over it and it looks okay (I almost never do this but I've tried it and it works)

It has a beautiful radiant finish (you can see in the the bottle actually it has like shiny particles, however once applied they are undetectable) which makes the skin look nice and healthy.

Liquidy gel texture, it has no strong scent. I've used both sponge and buffer type brush to apply it in the past and I like both methods. It doesn't dry down and does come off a little when you touch your face but if you avoid
doing it it should be ok.

My winter shade is 03. In summer and after summer when I'm "transitioning" from tan to tanner and viceversa, I mix it with Maybelline's Fit me in 125 and they go together pretty well.

Overall very happy with this foundation, it is my everyday go-to one. A bottle usually lasts me around 6 months.

Have a nice day!