Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

3.7

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caffeine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Apigenin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

This is one of my favorite drug store mascaras!!! I've been using this for about a year now and I keep going back to it.. I used to use Colossal Lash, maybelline or covergirl I can't remember, but this Rimmel one tops them all.

Definitely seems to make my lashes look longer, but it doesn't do anything regarding volume or fullness. Also, after a few hours I start to get the little fibers in my eye.

on 3/8/2017 1:33:00 PM

I've used this for a long time and still love it. I use this as a base mascara on my top lashes and only on my lower lashes. I like that it makes my lower lashes look long and defined. I like using this as a base coat for other mascaras because I feel like the ingredients that supposedly help them grow are good on my lashes. Do I really think they make me eyelashes grow? No, not really. But I think it probably adds a little nourishment.It also just really gets them prepped and started for additional mascara i'm going to put on top. It gives my top lashes some length so I guess if I wanted a natural look I could use these, but I never want that lol. My HG combo (as of now) is one coat of this, let dry, one coat of lancome hypnose drama on the back side of the lashes and then open and 1 more coat of this, let dry and 1 coat of too faced BTS. I only buy sample sizes of the 2 HE mascara's but I get beautiful length and volume with this combo, I love it so much. Price for this is ok, I think it's around $10. Wand isn't crazy to work with. Will repurchase for a long time, if not forever.

on 3/7/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I really like this mascara. I still use my Lancome but this goes on first for it's growth ingredients. I have no flaking or clumping. It looks fantastic alone too. Adds volume and length. I feel like I'm doing something healthy for my lashes by using this and they look amazing. I'm very happy with it, great product.

on 8/28/2016 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this on clearance at Chemist Warehouse for $1.

I've had it unused in my makeup bag for so long, but only started using it when becoming fed up with my Estee Lauder Double Wear (great, but dull unless you add more coats)

I'm not a huge fan of Rimmel products. I used their BB cream in a younger, cheaper life, and it was drying. Their eye definer smudges so often that it doesn't define your eyes so much as your cheekbones and face too.

But this mascara is great for my stubby little lashes. They fan out with a coat of this. It is a bit clumpy, but I'm happy to pay that price. They definitely open my eyes up and add the tiniest hint of curl.

If it's still in stock I would definitely repurchase. I've used other Rimmel volume mascaras, like Sexy Curves and Scandaleyes, but this is better than all by far.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It certainly made my lashes look longer, but it does nothing for volume or curl and even when I apply a thin coat my lashes lose their curl soon. I usually use it on top of another mascara to get more volume. It tends to clump a little when I apply a second coat but nothing that can't be fixed with an eyelash separator. I haven't noticed my eyelashes are any longer. Great for length, but I recommend using with another mascara.

on 6/29/2016 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a pretty good mascara. It's not my favourite but of I had to it would do the job

on 1/8/2016 7:46:00 PM

I've used many different mascaras, and before this one I was a fan of the waterproof kind until I realized that I lost many of my precious eyelashes while trying to remove it every night. I confess I was a bit scared since I hadn't used this brand before, but it proved me wrong. I think it's great for daytime! It didn't make them grow but it certainly defined them and I didn't lose any of them, and what's better, it didn't irritate my eyes at the end of the day.

on 11/21/2015 8:23:00 AM

This mascara is one of my favourites because I am a fan of natural looking lashes for daytime wear. Clumpy and spidery lashes just don't cut it for me and this mascara helps me get the perfectly sleek look that I like. My only bone of contention with it is that it flakes a bit by the end of the day. However, I frankly don't know a non-waterproof mascara that doesn't- at least on my oily eye lids.
As far as lengthening claims go, it does make the lashes look longer for the time that I am wearing it , and have also noticed that they have grown a bit. It is not volumising or curling but that's fine with me as I use a lash curler to give my lashes a little lift after it has dried a little. It is a really nice high street mascara and those who like natural looking lashes will love it.

on 7/16/2015 7:30:00 AM

Does not work. You can barely tell that you applied anything. It also gets clumpy after 2nd coat