3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

It gave me a nice natural look, however, it irritated my eyes. They started feeling itchy.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I've got Rimmel's Lash Accelerator in Extreme Black / 003. The color is a true black. The wand is easy to use. It looks natural. Unfortunately, after just a few hours, it starts to crumble off. You read that right. This mascara actually falls right off my lashes - all by itself. It leaves black specks below AND above my eyes. Never buying this again.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

3 years ago

This is one of my favorite drug store mascaras!!! I've been using this for about a year now and I keep going back to it.. I used to use Colossal Lash, maybelline or covergirl I can't remember, but this Rimmel one tops them all.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

I decided to try this because my mom is a huge fan of this mascara. I absolutely hated this. Formula is extremely wet and transfers easily. Did little for length and nothing at all for volume. Also, this causes some seriously annoying eye irritation. Makes my eyes water like crazy.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I've used this for a long time and still love it. I use this as a base mascara on my top lashes and only on my lower lashes. I like that it makes my lower lashes look long and defined. I like using this as a base coat for other mascaras because I feel like the ingredients that supposedly help them grow are good on my lashes. Do I really think they make me eyelashes grow? No, not really. But I think it probably adds a little nourishment.It also just really gets them prepped and started for additional mascara i'm going to put on top. It gives my top lashes some length so I guess if I wanted a natural look I could use these, but I never want that lol. My HG combo (as of now) is one coat of this, let dry, one coat of lancome hypnose drama on the back side of the lashes and then open and 1 more coat of this, let dry and 1 coat of too faced BTS. I only buy sample sizes of the 2 HE mascara's but I get beautiful length and volume with this combo, I love it so much. Price for this is ok, I think it's around $10. Wand isn't crazy to work with. Will repurchase for a long time, if not forever.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I really like this mascara. I still use my Lancome but this goes on first for it's growth ingredients. I have no flaking or clumping. It looks fantastic alone too. Adds volume and length. I feel like I'm doing something healthy for my lashes by using this and they look amazing. I'm very happy with it, great product.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I bought this on clearance at Chemist Warehouse for $1. I've had it unused in my makeup bag for so long, but only started using it when becoming fed up with my Estee Lauder Double Wear (great, but dull unless you add more coats) I'm not a huge fan of Rimmel products. I used their BB cream in a younger, cheaper life, and it was drying. Their eye definer smudges so often that it doesn't define your eyes so much as your cheekbones and face too. But this mascara is great for my stubby little lashes. They fan out with a coat of this. It is a bit clumpy, but I'm happy to pay that price. They definitely open my eyes up and add the tiniest hint of curl. If it's still in stock I would definitely repurchase. I've used other Rimmel volume mascaras, like Sexy Curves and Scandaleyes, but this is better than all by far.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

4 years ago

It certainly made my lashes look longer, but it does nothing for volume or curl and even when I apply a thin coat my lashes lose their curl soon. I usually use it on top of another mascara to get more volume. It tends to clump a little when I apply a second coat but nothing that can't be fixed with an eyelash separator. I haven't noticed my eyelashes are any longer. Great for length, but I recommend using with another mascara.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

4 years ago

This is a pretty good mascara. It's not my favourite but of I had to it would do the job

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

from

4 years ago

I've used many different mascaras, and before this one I was a fan of the waterproof kind until I realized that I lost many of my precious eyelashes while trying to remove it every night. I confess I was a bit scared since I hadn't used this brand before, but it proved me wrong. I think it's great for daytime! It didn't make them grow but it certainly defined them and I didn't lose any of them, and what's better, it didn't irritate my eyes at the end of the day.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium