Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 5/10/2017 12:14:00 AM

I put this mascara on in the morning and by the evening it is completely off my eyelashes I have never seen this happen in any other product it is completely gone I go to remove my make up at night and there is no mascara on my lashes to remove
    This mascara completely evaporates into thin air at some point during the day but at night when I go to take it off there is no mascara there this product is the weirdest mascara when I put it on it looks fine but somewhere during the day it disappears right off my lashes

on 4/30/2017 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I got this in a gift package from one of the clothing stores here in Montreal when I signed up for the membership card. So, first of the bat there's a strong alcohol smell. That's the reason I didn't like it much. The mascara does wonders to give length, volume and natural color to my pale lashes. I should love it....But there is a bit of tingly uncomfortable sensation like 5 minutes in. Having sensitive eye, I do not want to risk any irritation. I cleaned it shortly after...

I adore the effect it gives; amazing separation and length. But it does feel drying, and thus irritating. If you don't have sensitive eyes, gives this one a go. You 'll probably love it.

Yeah, I'm really liking this mascara. I didn't expect I would, since I get very good results with CG Professional Lash in the raspberry pink tube, but this one might have the edge.

The wand is thick, and the brush is fat, but I just handle them with a little care and I don't have any mistakes. Sweeping from the very bottom of the lash, turning the wand about three times, I get all of the product onto my lashes. There is some minor clumping, but my metal lash comb takes care of that. When you pull the wand out of the tube, there's usually a big clump or two of product clinging to it. But I thin out the mascara by keeping the closed tube in my bra or between my thighs (no jokes, please, lol) while I apply the rest of my makeup, and it takes care of that minor issue.

Looking in the mirror right now, I have some seriously full lashes...probably better than I've had before.

UPDATE:

After using for a few weeks, I'm not as impressed with this product as I was at the beginning. The formula has become very thick, sticky, and clumpy, and it's very hard to get the clumps out even with a metal lash comb. Also, I have long lashes, but for some crazy reason, this mascara makes them look shorter. I don't know how it happens. I understand this is a volume mascara, and not length, but no volume mascara ever had that effect before.

I'm sticking with my gold standard, CG Professional Super Thick Lash. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

on 3/19/2017 3:48:00 PM

I was really shocked by how much I liked this mascara! I used to love the old CG mascara in the blue tube but they discontinued it awhile ago and tried a few other CG mascaras that never hit the spot until lash blast. It applied nicely not too wet or dry and gave some nice volume without being clumpy. It isn't false lash effect or anything but really nice overal look. Can be used night or day because it lengthens, separates and give just enough volume oh and it doesn't flake! I bought this after watching a YouTube review on leighannsays (some of my HG came from her recommendations). The price is ok at $19 but wait for a sale. Who wants to pay full price when it goes on sale every other month! Try it you won't regret it.

on 3/17/2017 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Instantly made the curl (due to an eyelash curler) droop to where they were before I curled them. Booooo!

on 3/15/2017 3:35:00 PM

I don't have a strong opinion on this mascara. I love the wand, it does give my eyelashes some volume and it doesn't smudge much. However it does tend to make my lashes look kind of spidery which I don't really like. I hate the bright orange color of the packaging! Overall, not bad but not good either. This was my first mascara from Covergirl and probably my last.

on 3/1/2017 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I didn't enjoy this mascara as much as I usually enjoy covergirl mascara. The formula is very wet and easy to make a mess and the wand doesn't do much for me.

on 3/1/2017 12:55:00 AM

I jumped from using Maybelline's Great Lash to this one because I wanted my lashes to look a little fuller and this one was all the rage. I loved the big brush, but found that this mascara gave me length (which surprisingly I don't need) and dried out very very quickly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a great affordable drug store mascara that makes your lashes look full and longer. When I wore it with no other eye make up,a make up artist who also worked as a market cashier,told me I have really beautiful big eyes,so did a medical assistant.

on 12/10/2016 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Lol I was searching for a new mascara & forgot I ordered this. By the time I received it, I already replaced it with L'Oreal's waterproof Voluminous Million Lashes which is my new HG!

This mascara (compared to L'Oreal's) is just sad. CoverGirl's mascara lacks volume, I don't like the short-bristled brush, and only offers minimal definition w/ 1 application.

Not repurchasing!