Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 3/1/2017 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I didn't enjoy this mascara as much as I usually enjoy covergirl mascara. The formula is very wet and easy to make a mess and the wand doesn't do much for me.

on 3/1/2017 12:55:00 AM

I jumped from using Maybelline's Great Lash to this one because I wanted my lashes to look a little fuller and this one was all the rage. I loved the big brush, but found that this mascara gave me length (which surprisingly I don't need) and dried out very very quickly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a great affordable drug store mascara that makes your lashes look full and longer. When I wore it with no other eye make up,a make up artist who also worked as a market cashier,told me I have really beautiful big eyes,so did a medical assistant.

on 12/10/2016 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Lol I was searching for a new mascara & forgot I ordered this. By the time I received it, I already replaced it with L'Oreal's waterproof Voluminous Million Lashes which is my new HG!

This mascara (compared to L'Oreal's) is just sad. CoverGirl's mascara lacks volume, I don't like the short-bristled brush, and only offers minimal definition w/ 1 application.

Not repurchasing!

on 12/1/2016 1:51:00 AM

I love this mascara. It does the job. Gives me volume & length. Can clump a little but not too bad. I prefer reg vs waterproof (way easier for me to take off) but the waterproof does a noticeably better job even over one that already does a good job. Unfortunately I keep thinking something better is out there & instead of buying this one I end up trying 2 different ones every 4-6 months. What a waste of money & time. I'll just keep buying the CG last blast volume.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I remember loving the (original) Lash Blast back when it first hit the shelves, but my incessant need to try new makeup had it taking a back seat for the last couple years. Now I can firmly say, after trying this volumizing formula, that along with the Super Sizer this is probably my favorite drugstore mascara. Note to self: If a mascara works, stick with it!! I could've saved a lot of time and money over the years by just continuing to buy these. As they say, if it ain't broke..

Anyways, there are a number of reasons I have fallen in love with this mascara and just one very non-dealbreaking gripe. This does indeed build volume quickly, about as quickly as the Super Sizer, and I would say it lengthens well too. It holds a curl very, very well. There's absolutely no flaking or smudging even after 12+ hours which for me, is probably THE biggest deal and the factor that will normally "make it or break it" as far as mascaras go.

The price is totally affordable, around $8-$9 and continually on sale. The only area that requires a bit of finesse is the wand, which is on the thicker side and can smear if you're in a hurry and used to using the skinny mascara wands that are currently trending. I was out of practice in using this, and have the occasional smearing episode but it is easily remedied and the pros still far outweigh the cons.

I am very pleased with this mascara, and along with the Super Professional Lash and Super Sizer mascaras (both also by Cover Girl- they must be doing something right over there), this is a fabulous mascara to stock up on during your next visit to the drugstore if you are a fan of a bold lash look with no smudging.

on 8/10/2016 10:19:00 PM

Covergirl Lashblast Volume is an iconic mascara. It comes in a big orange tube, the kind you can throw in your handbag and never lose. The brush is quite large and made of plastic. The 'spikes' are quite short, but there are plenty of them. The large brush is still easy to use, even on my small eyes, and I put this down to the shortness of the 'spikes'. I simply use one coat of this mascara, and it provides both length and volume to my lashes. It makes my eyes pop and makes me look very bright-eyed and awake. It is great for everyday looks, as it enhances your eyes without making you look very 'made up'. It enhances your eyelashes, though for evenings out I prefer a mascara which provides a bit more of a dramatic false-eyelash look. Lashblast Volume though has a great formula which applies easily, dries quickly and lasts all day without smudging or smearing - even in the heat. This is a great mascara and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to make their eyes pop.

on 8/9/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love the brush from this mascara. It separates my lashes wonderfully.

I can layer multiple coats, and get very full thick lashes.

The darkest black color is super dark, not a charcoal color.

I get some lash loss every time I use this mascara, so I can't use it very often. Not enough for me to stop using it ever, but enough that I won't use it more than once a week, for fear my lashes will all fall out.

I save it for special occasions, which means I use it a couple times before I have to throw it away due to its age.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm obsessed with trying out mascaras and this one gives more length and fullness than any other has for me. It sometimes takes an annoying amount of time to get my lashes to reach the full thickness that I try for but its its always worth it. As for length, a couple of applied swipes makes me look alive and awake.

on 6/12/2016 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've been using this mascara for a few years now. I got tired of testing out mascaras only to repurchase this one. I guess I use it not for what it does, but what it doesn't do. It doesn't flake, smudge, or clump. I curl my lashes after I put on mascara because I can't get them to hold a curl any other way. That causes other mascaras to flake but this one doesn't. It doesn't give my lashes much volume, though. Maybe next time I'll try one of the other CG volumizing mascaras but I'll always have one of these in my drawer. I gave it 4 lippies and not 5 because it doesn't give the volume that it promises.

Popular Mascaras