Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 2/23/2017 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Lovely concealer that has been a staple in my makeup bag for years!

It's a nice consistency- I find the fact it's liquid makes it easy to apply/ blend without tugging at my skin, but it's still thick enough to give good coverage. I've not had any problems with it looking cakey or creasing and it seems to last all day.

I tend to use it in two ways:

1) I'll firstly apply it under my foundation to 'colour correct' any blemishes. I've never found a concealer that properly covers spots, but this is brilliant at taking the redness away, so by the time I've put my foundation (and powder if I'm using it) over the top, any blemishes are pretty much invisible to anyone standing a normal distance away from my face -which is hopefully most people.

2) Secondly, while my foundation's still 'damp' on my face, I'll blend a little of this into it, under my eye area and across the tops of my cheekbones as brightening concealer and 'highlight'. It gives a lovely fresh, dewy look to my otherwise dull and dry face in a morning.

To be fair, I'm sure there are lots of amazing concealers out there that might do an even better job. I've just stopped shopping for any others because I've found this one does what I need it to, and is amazingly cheap. It's usually around £4 (although even then, I've often got it for less when it's on offer) so for that price I'd absolutely recommend giving it go!

on 2/9/2017 7:11:00 PM

By far the best concealer I've ever used. The coverage is like nothing else and it is one of the few concealers light enough for my skin. The label wears off after a couple of weeks leaving the tube looking pretty ratty, but then again - it costs £4...

on 1/24/2017 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is amazing for covering spots especially for the price I love it but the only thing is it's very thick so does block your pores!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This concealer really stays on the WHOLE day. The coverage is very good and i like the light shade for my pale skin. I do find that the product looks dry on the skin (even on my oily skin), so i would not recommend for people with very dry skin of dry patches. I also think that people with mature skin should skip this, it will sink in your fine lines.

on 1/3/2017 1:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have horrendous under-eye dark circles, and have never found a concealer which can cover them fully. However, Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer is by far the best one I have ever tried. I bought this product in the lightest shade, and it covers most of my dark circles and leaves them looking so much brighter. It has a creamy consistency, which blends easily (I use my fingers to warm it up and pat it into the skin, and then use a beauty blender to blend it all in).

In addition, this product doesn't crease or look cakey at all, and the skin is left looking smooth.

The best thing about this product though? The price! It's so damn cheap, but works 100x better than all other concealers I've tried, including the high-end ones.

No other product has left my under-eyes looking so good, and I will definitely continue to purchase :)

on 12/14/2016 5:00:00 AM

This concealer was highly loved by UK Youtubers alike. So, after a buy 1 get 1 free deal I bought it. I gave my mom the other one since she heard good reviews about the brand. I decided to try for it myself and it's utterly amazing. Every concealer I've ever tried creased, but this one doesn't. Even my favorite Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer creased. So, that's the first thing I noticed about it. It has decent coverage, probably the same as the Nars one, but not enough to cover my dark circles completely since I have very dark under eye circles. I bought it in the shade number 2, which is called 'cool medium'. It's a peachy/pink undertoned shade. I didn't notice it at first, because the store I went to didnt have any testers. So, when I swatched it back home, I was kind of sad, because I have yellow undertones. But, I decided to give it a try and see if it goes alright. And it did. It really isn't noticeable when I blend it in. Blurs my pores perfectly. Packaging is okay, for a drugstore product. I don't know how long it will last though bc I just purchased it and never got the opportunity to test it out. I will update when I do. Def will repurchase, reasonable price.

on 11/21/2016 4:16:00 PM

I used to love this product as a newer make up enthusiast, however a few months and 2 re purchases later I have been left so disappointed. The packaging is below average, the writing will rub off even just by touching it.
I also noticed that each time I was closing the product it would leak out of the top which just creates a mess.
I have oily skin and this made my undereye area awful, it was heavily cakey, it settles into my lines something terrible and just didn't look good. I wanted to give it a fair trial but doing that has actually changed my skin for the worst, has completely changed the texture and ages my under eyes by about 5 years, I'm only 19.
The coverage is okay I guess but it is very thick and will not dry down it just stays sticky.
Honestly was very disappointed after hearing everyone rave about this product.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product 5 months ago, and can confidently say it's the best under eye concealer I have ever used! It's very cheap (I purchased it for £4.19) and provides a medium to full coverage. It lasted through the day but the only drawback was that it did wear slightly, like most concealers. Overall a great concealer for under eyes, if you're thinking about buying it I would advise that you do. 😊

on 10/20/2016 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Every UK youtuber was talking about this concealer that I decided to buy it. I am disappointed though. I gave this a solid 2-month trial. First of all, the shade selection is limited. I am like Casper and thought that the shade 'Fair' would work, but it is way too pink for my yellow-undertone skin.

I am not a fan of the formula either. It is thick and does not blend that well with a brush or a sponge. It is also very drying on me. If I wear this on my under eyes without an eye cream underneath, you could see every single line straight away, plus it looks heavy. With an eye cream it is still drying, settles immediately in my fine lines and it is just a tad less cakey looking. I don't apply powder on top of it because it is already drying enough. The final negative aspect is that it has been 3 months since I bought this and I have to throw it away because it smells weird and awful already, and I am sure it is not my fault because I close it tightly and I stored it in a cool, dark drawer.

The only things that make me understand why this product is so hyped is the full coverage, the low price and the fact that it does not crease easily (except for my fine lines where it settled in straight away, the rest of the under eye area stayed put for a long time).

I will stick to my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, although I really wanted to save some money with this concealer....

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me just start by saying -SO glad I bought this concealer on a whim, as it was cheap and I was like, wth, right?
Now onto the nitty gritty. I use their lightest shade for under eye circles and spots and it works much better than the Rimmel concealers I've used.
Then I got their darkest shade too and now use them for contouring and they give a smooth look that I don't often get with powder contouring.
Already told my friends about this concealer and one of them said Zoella raves about it too apparently (not that I'm a fan, but hey), so I'f say definitely worth a go and don't be put off by the bland packaging.