Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fantastic concealer, covers without being clumpy

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This concealer is amazing! The coverage is high and it lasts really well. It is hard to tell the difference between this and much higher end concealers, apart from the slightly limited shade range. I have bought this multiple times and will definitely repurchase again

on 5/28/2017 3:48:00 PM

After hearing great reviews about this concealer i decided to purchase after my pro long wear by mac finished, it is a very good concealer and I would say a dupe for the pro longwear, its creamy and provides medium to full coverage and blends in nicely.

Pros:
Long Lasting all day up to 12 hours
Medium to full coverage
Doubles as a primer and increases eyeshadow longevity
very inexpensive and a better then most concealers both drugstore and higher end
nice wand applicator allows you to control how much product is dispensed

Cons:
NONE!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this this morning as I am broke as hell and have run out of my usual concealers - Clinique and the Body Shop (the former is very drying and shows all the lines under my eyes; the latter is moisturising and light reflective but runs out far too quickly and is sheer rather than high coverage).

For less than £4 and bought from a major supermarket, I was SO impressed with this little concealer. Lovely liquid creamy texture that is smooth enough to blend without rubbing or damaging the undereye area, not cakey but great coverage, and a shade that is perfect for me and the undereye coverage that I want (slightly yellower than my usual foundation colour - think I use medium warm).

The finish looks natural enough that it doesn't require a full face of makeup, and isn't at all creased. I am super impressed. Will definitely be buying this again and I think I prefer it to the expensive Clinique product I usually use. I also have very sensitive skin and eyes, but this hasn't aggravated or dried out either.

I think this is a better concealer for undereyes than for facial concealing/contour-highlighting, as it's quite full coverage and really corrects undereyes texturally and colour-wise. That said it would probably work well for spot concealing under foundation.

on 3/4/2017 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really liked this concealer the shade was great and it layers well over foundation.
It's quite thick and blends well. It's long lasting and full coverage the only downside for me was the creasing it didn't do it every time I used it but when I did it was really bad..made my under eye look 100!!

on 8/21/2017 11:31:00 AM

The best concealer I've tried - and I've tried many (MAC, Nars, Tarte, NYX). Very creamy and blendable. I do have to use a powder to properly set it, but that's due to my skin type. Will purchase for the rest of my life!

on 2/23/2017 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Lovely concealer that has been a staple in my makeup bag for years!

It's a nice consistency- I find the fact it's liquid makes it easy to apply/ blend without tugging at my skin, but it's still thick enough to give good coverage. I've not had any problems with it looking cakey or creasing and it seems to last all day.

I tend to use it in two ways:

1) I'll firstly apply it under my foundation to 'colour correct' any blemishes. I've never found a concealer that properly covers spots, but this is brilliant at taking the redness away, so by the time I've put my foundation (and powder if I'm using it) over the top, any blemishes are pretty much invisible to anyone standing a normal distance away from my face -which is hopefully most people.

2) Secondly, while my foundation's still 'damp' on my face, I'll blend a little of this into it, under my eye area and across the tops of my cheekbones as brightening concealer and 'highlight'. It gives a lovely fresh, dewy look to my otherwise dull and dry face in a morning.

To be fair, I'm sure there are lots of amazing concealers out there that might do an even better job. I've just stopped shopping for any others because I've found this one does what I need it to, and is amazingly cheap. It's usually around £4 (although even then, I've often got it for less when it's on offer) so for that price I'd absolutely recommend giving it go!

on 2/9/2017 7:11:00 PM

By far the best concealer I've ever used. The coverage is like nothing else and it is one of the few concealers light enough for my skin. The label wears off after a couple of weeks leaving the tube looking pretty ratty, but then again - it costs £4...

on 1/24/2017 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is amazing for covering spots especially for the price I love it but the only thing is it's very thick so does block your pores!

on 3/3/2017 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I need to get my hands on this again. I bought two in London and I used them up so quick and I have no idea where to get this in Australia! Seriously the best concealer I've ever used.