Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don’t often repurchase concealers because I like to try new things but I really love this. The fair shade is perfect for my neutral, fair skin. It’s not too yellow and not too pink and it wears really well. I set it with coty airspun and I don’t have a problem with it creasing. It acts as a decent shadow primer too. I can see why this is so popular, can’t beat it at that price.

on 4/27/2018 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ordered this online because it is not sold in my area. Purchased 2 colors, 1 Fair and 3 warm medium. Fair was far too light and cool toned and 3 was not warm like the description would lead one to believe, but rather a neutral olive-like shade. Neither shade worked for my nc25 skintone. Decided to try mixing the 2 shades and still looked very unnatural, wish they provided some more warm toned shades. In putting it on, I prepped well with moisturizer, but it looked so cakey and settled into fine lines and make my undereye are look dry and crepey. Very thick consistency, but my dark circles still were visible, and I felt like washing it off of my face right away. I resisted the urge in order to see how it wore throughout the day, and the verdict is, not well. It faded quite a bit, so I look incredibly tired. Big pass on this one.

on 4/14/2018 7:59:00 AM

I have this in shades 1 & 2. I use shade 1 to carve out my brows as it gives a nice highlight to my brow bone. I use shade 2 for my undereyes which it does have a pink undertone. For the price they’re amazing! Very creamy and long lasting. Downside includes that there’s not many shades and it doesn’t last 16 hours as it states

on 4/6/2018 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the best covering concealers that I've tried out and stays on my undereyes, it's easy to blend and once its on my skin, it looks like I'm wearing nothing! because it looks like my own skin, according to my boyfriend. Unfortunately, the color 2 medium cool is a bit too pink on my skin and color 3 was too dark in overall for me. I still use color 2, because when it dries out and when I use foundation on my face, it won't stand out and the color does not seem off anymore. Wish that they would bring this to the Netherlands.

on 3/27/2018 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This a really good concealer: lovely and thick with great coverage. It's also extremely affordable and sold for less than £5. It last for a pretty long time if you use powder afterwards. The packaging is very plasticy and unassuming, much like most of this range, but the product inside is really good.

on 12/27/2017 1:17:00 PM

Don’t understand what all the hype is about this. It only comes in pink undertoned shades and it’s hard to blend. I’ve tried so many of the few shades and none of them match me. I really wanted to like this concealer 😭

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this concealer! You’d never know I’m a tired mom thanks to this stuff. Doesn’t sink into my wrinkles, hides dark circles and brightens nicely. I set it with my regular powder which is Mac next to nothing. I love this stuff so much that my sister has purchased it for me in the UK and NZ but it is available on Amazon.ca

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fantastic concealer, covers without being clumpy

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This concealer is amazing! The coverage is high and it lasts really well. It is hard to tell the difference between this and much higher end concealers, apart from the slightly limited shade range. I have bought this multiple times and will definitely repurchase again

on 8/21/2017 11:31:00 AM

The best concealer I've tried - and I've tried many (MAC, Nars, Tarte, NYX). Very creamy and blendable. I do have to use a powder to properly set it, but that's due to my skin type. Will purchase for the rest of my life!