Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 7/23/2016 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

WOW.. Love this!

I got my first one loooong time ago when I was a pale NC35 living in Europe. I hated it at that point. The shade Dark #4 was too peachy and also drying (on my dry skin) on me. I left it in my stash for a 2nd chance later on. I'm so glad I saved it. The reason behind why it works so well for me now it that I now live on a tropical island in Thailand and I'm now a NC40+. The shade is the perfect shade to cover any imperfections under my eyes and it also works to use allover my face. The humid weather adds some moisture to the entire wear which makes it more suitable for me.

I love that it's so creamy and pigmented. I saw that some reviewers find it drying, I'd def recommend to hydrate before using it. A tip is to use your finger to blend it out, cause the warmth will help to spread the concealer. I think a beauty blender would work fantastically with this as well since it'd add some moisture to the application. I use it both before and after application of foundation, either way works great.
It sets really fast, so it's not a dot dot dot allover the face and then blend concealer. It's a dot and blend as you go kind of concealer. It's sets to a true matte and there's not any greasy shine that needs to be set.
I wouldn't say it holds up to the claim of "16 hours wear", I'd say it lasts for up to 5+ hours and fades well without looking patchy or cakey. You def need to bring this along with you for touch ups.

The plastic packaging is basic with a doe foot applicator. Cheap looking, the price justifies it. The smell is kind of clay-like, but nothing that lingers on your face.
I got 2 (buy 1 get 1 free) for the amazing price of 7$ on Stardust MBK in Bangkok. You can get 1 for £3.99+- back in Europe, so still an amazing deal if you ask me.

Only negative I have to say about this product is that it only comes in 4 peachy pink shades. I read that really fair people had a good chance to color match, good for them. But for anyone that's darker than me, it might work for highlighting purposes, but not for correction concealing.

I would definitely recommend everyone to try this. For the price, you got nothing to lose really. This cheap little miracle is a must in my collection.

From all the concealer I own this Collection concealer takes a proud 2nd place.
*Makeup store Cover all mix concealer Dark = My all time favorite cream pot concealer.
Perfect to spot conceal, amazing staying power, pigmented, perfect for all around use.
*Mac Studio fix concealer NC35= Great pot concealer. Amazing staying power. Perfect to spot conceal.
*Maybelline Fit me 25 medium= Too light and not pigmented enough, greasy.
*Sonia kashuk creamy concealer 02= Not pigmented enough and bad lasting power.
*Revlon Photoready stick concealer medium = Not pigmented enough. Greasy, bad lasting power.
*Mac Prolong concealer NC37 = Not pigmented enough but nice to work with. Better lasting power than the other non favorites above.
*Milani sercret cover concealer = Too greasy and bad pigmentation.

on 6/23/2016 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love it !!! Pigmented i dont need to set it and blends easily its great dupe for MAC pro longwear concelar the only thing i hate is that when i wash my face after a good 6 to 8 hours of staying perfect under my eyes its holds on there i find it a bit hard to remove its clings into the skin , bit its hold in the heat very well since ive been living in a country the weather could be hot to a 52 C degree

To Read all 372 Reviews, Login or Join

Perfect concealer!! Super high coverage, not too drying or cakey and not too greasy! Love it

I have quite dry skin but this concealer does not cake or flake on me. It covers up pimples and blemishes like no tomorrow! Only costed $15 NZD which is pretty good. I wear this concealer every day under my eyes as well. Very easy to blend in with a beauty sponge. Would definitely buy again ♡

on 5/14/2016 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Not suitable for dry skin whatsoever. This caked up around my eyes, on blemishes, on redness - EVERYWHERE. The coverage is great so it would be good for oily skin, but if you're dry like me don't go there.

I love this! It covers all of my scars and spots! If I could put it all over my face I would! I find its as thick and has the same coverage as Estee Lauder double wear! Definitely 10/10!

on 5/9/2016 10:33:00 PM

I am NC30-35 and I use Warm Medium - its slightly too light for my skin tone, but if I blend enough, it works out.

I use this to cover scaring/dark spots its very full coverage for me, the consistency is creamy, not watery.

It does crease if you put it under your eyes and you don't set it. It does dry down to

It last about 8 hours on me, but I live in a tropical country, so I imagine it would last longer in the colder climates.

on 4/10/2016 8:56:00 AM

I brought this last week, I was going to actually buy the "Maybelline Fit Me Concealer" but they didn't have any left in stock so my friends suggested this. It was so amazingly cheap and it had great reviews so I thought I'd give it a go.

Pros:
- Veryy cheap! Especially compared to other concealers I've used which were rubbish and expensive.
- Creamy, a little goes a long way
- Perfect colour match for me, it's just lighten than my foundation which is perfect.
- Hides dark circles and brightens under eyes immediately, covers blemishes well.
- Packaging is easy to use

Cons:
- My most annoying con is that under the eyes it creases after around an hour and you can see small lines under your eyes.
- Colour some times fades if I don't set it.

Overall, I really recommend it for such a great price.

okay so lets get to the point of this it covers fantastically BUT after a few hours it dry into your more dryer patches of skin AND it has talc as an ingredient if you want a product that doesn't break you out avoid talc at all cost cause thats the main ingredient in most hughstreet concealers that irritates the skin and blocks pores so it does indeed cover the spots you have but will create new ones from using this product! i know much better concealers such as bare minerals as it helps with dry skin but its bit pricer but at the end of the day you pay what you put on your face and around £3 what do you expect? but please avoid any products with talc because it will break you out and its not a fun experience.

on 4/6/2016 6:57:00 AM

This has been one of my holy grail products for years now! I have very fair skin and the shade 'fair' is perfect for me. I have spot prone skin and this concealer covers spots quite well, obviously it can't perform miracles if I have particularly bad spots but it covers mild spots really well. As well as covering blemishes I use it on my cheeks, nose and chin after my foundation to help with pores and redness and achieve a more flawless look. I will always continue to use this concealer as for the price I believe it's a truly amazing product.