Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

4.1

on 4/29/2014 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I prefer the Bombshell Body Mist and I use it every day. This works really well with my skin chemistry and this is my everyday go to fragrance. I like to smell fresh and clean and feminine and this does it for me. I am sensitive to strong musky perfumes and this doesn't trigger any of my allergies. I spritz this all over and go!

on 5/25/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This scent is so overrated, I have no idea how this scent won a fifi award or whatever it's called. I'm just not liking this scent at all.

EDIT: Yesterday I decided to try this scent one more time (probably because I was bored at work) and it actually smelled really good...so I'm going to try it again and if I like it then I'm going to get myself a bottle!

I will add that I like the Bombshell Seduction scent better than this.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I work at Victoria's secret and all my coworkers love this scent and are always spritzing themselves with the samples we keep in the store. Since its the semi annual sale I picked up a gift set of this for 50 percent off. The smell is pleasant and clean but smells exactly like shampoo. It smells like a nice shampoo, mind you but shampoo none the less. Its good for passing off as a fresh out of the shower scent. The lasting power is mediocre maybe about 3 hours. However during those three hours the smell is strong and I can smell the wonderful scent whenever I move. I wish it lasted longer though the smell doesn't linger whatsoever. I love spraying jackets or clothing and having the smell linger till I wash it however after a good three hours the smell is totally gone from any clothing you spritz it on. Bummer.I would be pretty mad if i bought the bottle for regular price as 1.7 ounces in 45 dollars since this smell just does NOT last. But if its on sale and your just looking to add something to your collection go for it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this fragrance! Its a soft sheer floral, kind of subtle fruit fragrance. Everytime i wear it I receive compliments. My mom tried to take it from me, but I got it back! Ha ha!

on 2/20/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm usually a bit weary about VS scents due to their lack of staying power. But when I smelled Bombshell I was totally sold. While it's somewhat fruity and floral, I think there's a underlying musk scent as well that gives a subtle sensual scent. I also find the scent just ever so slightly masculine, but not in an offensive way - more so strong, sure, and confident. The interesting thing is that men around me notice how nice the scent is. The only bad thing is that body spay doesn't have lasting power, I sort of expected that. So, it would be a good idea to layer it with lotion.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I am having a love affair with Bombshell right now. It's a burst of tropical exotic sweetness that is unlike any other scent I have ever experienced. I purchased the body mist and it's lasting power is shocking. It's literally stayed on my skin for the last four hours. It's drydown reminds me of Ralph Lauren's Blue clean shampoolike smell.

on 9/21/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I received a sample of this from Vicky's yesterday. Didn't think much of it. Then, as I got into bed last night, I spotted the sample on my night stand. I spritzed my wrist not expecting to like it, since I'm not too fond of Peony. As it dried down, I became more entranced with the beautiful aroma. As I drifted off to sleep I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. This is SEXY and fresh with a tad hint of something masculine...just a smidgen. I'm normally not into VS perfumes but every blue moon, they'll come out with something that impresses me. This is it. I LOVE IT! As soon as I stepped in the elevator @ work this morning, I received a compliment and inquiry as to what I had on. I've GOT to get me a bottle along with the lotion.
UPDATE: Had to knock 1 lippie off just like a reviewer below, due to the lasting power. It didn't carry me as long as it should have.

Popular Fragrances