Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.8

Great processing, spicey, memorable, long lasting... It's great.very sexy and fits everyone. Smells like angels & Demond's (pink & white bottles version) by Gyvenchy (spelling? Lol)

on 2/28/2014 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love all of the Victoria secret fragrances and this is one of my current favourites. I have already used up a full sized perfume bottle of this and have repurchased not only another bottle but a body lotion and travel size body mist. The only thing I don't like about this is it doesn't seem to last too long, maybe max 3 hours, but I find that perfumes in general don't have a super long durability

this is my all time favorite! its a perfect fragrance that both me and my mom LOVE. its the perfect combo of both sweet and sultry. you can wear it anytime of the day for any occasion, all year round and feel like a total bombshell <3

on 3/29/2013 8:22:00 PM

Love it! It's a beautiful floral. I have the body mist, lotion, and perfume. I do agree that it doesn't last as long as I would like. However I don't mind that it's not super strong hours later. Perfect for spring/summer.

on 12/29/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My favorite VS perfume comes in the prettiest/ simplest bottle! I love this fresh but sweet scent. I can still faintly smell it on myself at the end of the day.

on 12/29/2012 6:03:00 PM

I love this perfume! It smells amazing - fresh, a little floral but not overpowering, with some fruity notes and just a little musk. In smelling some of the other VS perfumes I found a lot of them to be too mature smelling, with really strong woodsy notes that just came across like too much licorice or pine to convey the feminine vibe I wanted. Bombshell is lighter than the others I sampled, but doesn't have that sweet, cloying smell of too much candy or flowers that less musky perfumes can edge close to. I find that the lasting power is good, although I would recommend a touchup of a spray or two once or twice throughout the day to keep the fragrance going. The bottle is adorable, too. Ultimately though, this is a great perfume - it's light and fresh but with enough musk to keep it grounded and grown-up.

on 1/20/2012 11:24:00 PM

Fresh, floral, touch of fruity but not overly sweet = the perfect blend for me! This smells lovely, fresh, and clean, so it's great for a daytime scent and so far hasn't offended anyone. I just get lots of compliments. Hooray! :)

on 12/15/2011 10:47:00 PM

Fresh , flowery , very light and pleasant fragrance. Smells so fresh and young. Gorgeous! Like a true bombshell.

on 6/24/2011 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this. This is by far my favorite VS scent I think. It's got a masculine quality to it that I think is very, very sexy. Would definately repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. The packaging is cute, and for the price you get a great amount of product. I definitely recommend going out to your local Victoria's Secret and giving it a smell! I've read some reviews that say it smells fruity to them.. but I don't think so at all. Smells more floral to me. The ONLY thing I would change about it, is I wish it stayed on you longer. Maybe I'm just not spraying enough ;o) I still give it 5 lipsticks though!

Popular Fragrances