Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.8

on 5/25/2018 3:33:00 PM

Maybe mine is different because I have the rollerball, but this is horrible. It smells like hair spray. Or maybe finesse shampoo. I don’t smell any flowers or musk or anything pretty. I tried to like it bc it’s a gift ;( now I have a headache

on 7/29/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really don't get the hype on this one, the packaging is really cute but the perfume itself smells like bug repellant and citronella. I guess that's ok if your going on a camping trip .😂

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Feels like this must be done! So now I'm doing it! Sampling BOMBSHELL by Victoria's Secret (won in 3 categories FiFi Awards 2011). Silly, smells just like every other fruity sweet VS/Celeb-scent out ther. BOMBSHELL is just fruity version of former FiFi VS-winner "Sexy Little Things Noir". 4 lippies for the kind-of sweet packing - but other than that = 1 lippie. *big YAWN*

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am IN LOVE with this scent! I was at a gas station, when a girl walked by and she smelled INCREDIBLE! So I had to ask her what fragrance she was wearing, and she told me Bombshell by Victoria's Secret. I ran out to the mall A.S.A.P. to by myself the largest bottle that I could find. However, after I spent the $65 for it- I was severely let down. The scent does not last WHAT SO EVER! It wasn't even 20 minutes and the scent was gone. I could have cried. I am on a mission to find another fragrance that I love just as much- I've been hitting up every single department store that I can think of. At one point I had totally given up and settled for buying a purse fragrance atomizer to keep the perfume in my purse. That way I could freshen it up periodically. Well not even that was working, I was spritzing myself all the time, and after only 2 weeks, almost half of my 3.4 ounce bottle is gone. And yes- I have applied lotion to all my pulse points to keep the scent from fading- but that does NOT help at all. I love this scent- but its going to cost a arm and a leg to keep it up. It's nothing but an expensive tease. "Disappointed" isn't even the word to describe how I feel about this perfume.

I am in love with almost every VS perfume out there. I own a ton of them.

This scent smells SOOOO GOOD,,,,EXCEPT..the lasting power is terrible!! :( I spray it on (about 3 sprays), and I smell absolutely nothing after 20 min....very dissapointing..:( Maybe the Bombshell Summer edition has better lasting power. I really wanted to give this a 5 star rating. Actually the SCENT is a 5 star..but the lasting power..is a 1. Sorry VS..maybe you can re make this one with a much lasting power then this.

on 8/17/2013 11:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

The bottle is what grabbed my attention 1st. I thought it had a great smell in the bottle, so I bought a set during their semi annual sale. My mistake was that I didn't test it on my skin. It did not mix will with my body chemistry at all. From now on I always make sure to test it out 1st.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A slightly vapid fragrance which does not live up to it's name, and a major disappointment for someone like me who is seeking the Holy Grail of sexy scents. This is not a fragrance that I would connote with the term, 'bombshell'. To me, a bombshell fragrance would be ultra-sexy, deeply seductive, alluring, warm, dark and packed with feminine sex appeal that packs a risque punch. On the contrary, this is a somewhat timidly juvenile and buoyant scent that I would imagine would appeal to bubbly high school girls . Of all the Victoria's Secret EDPs, of which I own very many, this is by far my least favorite. There is nothing va-va-voom about it. Even the sweetly pink bottle with ribbon trim is a contradiction to the namesake. Three hours after two sprays, I could no longer smell any trace of the perfume. That aside, this is still a nice fragrance for those who shy away from the spotlight and want to be 'safe' with their perfume choice.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

When I first tried this, I was in love with it! I thought it was a very sexy, perfect for date night scent! I always assumed (wrongly) that Victoria's Secret fragrances would smell cheap/body splash-like. Turns out they have many EDP options to choose from that are beautiful!
However, after a few more uses of this fragrance I started to pick up on what the other reviews have described as a masculine scent. No, it doesn't smell like mens' cologne or anything, but every so often throughout the day/night a manly, musky, scent creeps up on me! Despite all this, I'm still a fan of this fragrance. The website describes the "dry-down notes" as musk, blonde woods, and oakmoss. I think this is what must be contributing to those who feel it is masculine at times. Overall, I think this is a very unique, sexy fragrance that is quite strong, even overpowering at times. If that's not your thing, I'd try something more along the lines of Heavenly or the Dream Angels collection.

on 3/18/2014 4:18:00 PM

This is for the limited ediition of Bombshell Italian Iris which is no longer available---boo hoo.
I bought this at their sale last fall and actually wanted the body cream which I dont think was made available. This perfume has poppy, iris and orris root. When sprayed it is very clean but definitely smells of citrus but the citrus is soft and doesnt turn sour. I love this perfume bec it doesnt have a lot of sugary sweetness to it, no caramel to turn sour, no cotton candy just a soft orange-lime smell that makes me smile. I dont have to worry that somebody beside me is going to run away bec the scent is hostile to them, this scent is serene and makes me feel cozy. It has no smoke to the scent, no harsh biting scent to the nostrils. The drydown is awesome, it is soft, warm and has a sort of powdery presence to it yet doesnt smell like baby powder. The bottle is gorgeous and a lot of thought was made regarding the scent and the bottle. This perfume doesnt remind me of the original Bombshell which I do not like as it makes me sneeze and is too masculine to me. I am sorry I didnt purchase more than one bottle.

on 12/25/2011 12:35:00 AM

I just love this perfume! I have such a hard time finding feminine fragrances that I can wear without it smelling sickly. I received a sample and have been hooked ever since. My only complaints are it doesn't last for more than a couple of hours (mostly just during the first hour) and the price. I bought the body mist opinion, so I'm thinking I'll get the Eau de Parfum and see if I noticed a drastic difference. Over all though, I am in love with this perfume!

Popular Fragrances