Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

Over rated for the price. Don't get me wrong, I love the smell, however, it does not last long at all. I bought a dupe off line, (Stunner, on Ebay, less then $15, including shipping) and its about the same if I were to compare. I bought the dupe to carry in my purse to refresh the smell that seems to dissipate too soon. I would buy Stunner again, simply because of the price.
Too bad, because I really do like the fresh smell of the perfume.

So this is a weird comparison, but this scent is an exact dupe for Nature Republic's watery night cream. It's totally random, but I fell in love with that scent and purchased the cream while in Hawaii. To me, It is a light fruity floral scent. Very fresh. Good for summer. It reminds me of my Hawaiian vacation so it's a nice pick me up. There are no tropical floral notes to this, but it's juicy and fun. I'll repurchase even though I think VS perfumes are a ripoff.

on 10/16/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sexy fragrance from VS that I shall never be able to resist. It makes me feel like the name says, a bombshell wearing it. It has this perfect blend of flowers and warm base notes that just seem to work. It also has fruits which I find odd because I really do not detect them.

Top notes are tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry, and passion fruit. All of which I barely detect for some reason. Middle notes are jasmine, berries, lily-of-the-valley, peony, and orchid. Base notes are musk, woods, and oakmoss. I think only the passion fruit is detectable to me and its a very small amount. I mostly am hit with the florals and woods.

This perfume is summer liquified into a bottle. Every time I spray it, I get a vision of a sandy beach in my head. It just screams summer! Granted their Bombshell Summer (limited edition) perfume smells amazing as well, I just love this one. I'm a big fan of peony and this perfume has Shangri-la yellow peony. I get many compliments when I wear this. So now you can have summer inside even when it's snowing outside. =)

This perfume smells sweet, soft, and clean. It is a bit pricey ($50 for a 1.7oz). The perfume smells stronger and longer than the mist.

on 1/23/2012 6:10:00 PM

I love how crisp, fresh and somewhat fruity this smells initially. Just smells clean and feminine. However, it doesn't last long on me, and when it dries down it actually smells like dust. Kinda weird, but I still wear it. I bring a tiny travel-sized bottle with me in my purse to freshen up during the day.

on 11/20/2011 8:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

They had a deal with this fragrance that came with a sorta makeup maybe wallet looking purse (it is gorgeous), that had in it a body wash (which I'll never use b/c of my super sensitive skin), body lotion and body mist.

I'm not big on lotions, and sprays even though I have like more than I need because of my mother who constantly buys me them.

Anyway I really adore the lotion fragrance, ohhhh it smells so heavenly good.

However I'm unsure of my thoughts on the body spray. It really smells like a unisex scent. I mean sometimes it smells a little too manly... Other times I think it smells just classy. I don't love it but I don't hate it. Its a good pair w/the lotion and lightens throughout the day. But my love is the lotion baby, best smelling thing ever. I try not to use it so much cause it's so pricy to repurchase, but def a repurchase type. AS for the lotion anyway... ;)

on 8/4/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Maybe all of you whining about the staying power needs to try the lotion. I put on the lotion after I got out of the shower before work, worked 5 hours, went out to a bar after work, and once I woke up in the morning I could still smell it. And that was just the application of the lotion, not even with the spray.

As for the scent, when I first smelled it in the store i really loved it... Kinda changed my mind after a while, but I recently remembered I had it sitting in the back of my perfume collection and decided to give it another go. So far, Im liking it again.

on 5/27/2011 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Finally found my HG scent! I've tried countless perfumes and I get tired of them after a few weeks. However I never grow tired of this scent! It smells clean and sexy. I get tons of compliments when I wear this and it has good staying power! Will most deff. buy again!

on 5/10/2011 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Bombshell is a light floral, fresh, but a bit cheap-smelling.

Popular Fragrances