Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

on 9/15/2016 9:24:00 AM

The edp was on sale, so I purchased a bottle. It's a nice/pleasant/safe scent, but quite basic citrusy-fresh and overrated IMO. Smell reminds me of some cheap-sporty-drugstore-scent, the kind marketed towards teen girls to spray on after PE or dance class. Nothing bombshell or sexy about it. It doesn't last either. Less than 2 hours later, I can't smell it anymore, not even a trace of it. It's supposed to be an EDP but some of VS's other body sprays last longer on my skin than this (eg. Amber Romance, Vanilla Lace, Pure Seduction, Noir Tease). I prefer Pink to Bombshell, it smells green and less generic-citrusy-fruity. I will use it up but I won't repurchase. If it hadn't been on sale I wouldn't have gotten it.

on 8/17/2016 7:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

None of vs fragrances last and all their packaging is cute but cheap.. It is the same company as bath n body works I know I worked In the warehouse years ago so basically all ppl are paying for is a name and what they are getting is bath n body works quality spray disguised in a pretty perfume bottle lol .. It's all cheap quality trash .. Spend money on a real perfume.

on 7/15/2016 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm sure I've fallen for the advertising! But when I spray this, I feel fresh, young and sexy! It's not overpowering, it's not musky. It's kinda floral (I'm terrible at describing this!) I love using this in conjunction with the body lotion because it helps the smell stay longer.

I love just spraying myself even when I'm not going out, just for a pick me up. Sometimes I spray this in my lingerie drawer, just to make it smell nice.

Anyway, it's now my 3rd bottle purchase, plus rollerball.

Highly recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell! It is kinda floral and sweet. Suitable for 20 years old girl.

on 3/18/2016 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Okay...I really enjoyed the smell of this from the bottle in the store, so I bought the rollerball because it was on sale. It smells TOTALLY different and I hate it.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?!

on 1/29/2016 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I looove this scent, but I really think Victoria Secret did a disservice to this perfume by calling it "Bombshell". When I think Bombshell, I think of a fragrance that you would wear at night to dinner or other activities ;). This is actually a wonderful perfume that you can wear at in the daytime, a perfect work perfume, as long as you don't put too much. Nice fruity scent that is complex at times. Just like a fresh, just got out of the shower type scent. I would say it is long lasting. I will smell my wrist after a couple of hours and the scent is still there. I usually buy the rollerballs, they are usually $18, but sometimes they go on sale for $10. I don't think I will ever buy the big bottle unless they go on sale.

This scent is pretty good - great for everyday/signature scent. It also lasts for pretty long time. It starts off strong - sharp, tangy/citrusy, semi-sweet, with a hint of floral. It slowly dwindles down to semi-tangy and musky. Not bad, but not the greatest; at least, not on me. However, since it performs well enough, I give it four lippies. Plus, the packaging is so cute; very old school, Marilyn Monroe like. However, since I am not blown away by it, I won't repurchase this fragrance.

on 10/9/2015 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second 3.4ml bottle and I really love it. I have asthma and allergies so many perfumes make me sneeze or give me a headache. This is so fresh and feminine and to top of off I can't keep my husband off of me when I wear it. I will say it does not last long so I have to reapply throughout my day. This time around I purchased the bombshell body lotion so hopefully that will make it last longer. A bit pricey for something that doesn't last that long but worth it when I don't sneeze. I can see the "masculine" that people see in it but I think it can be unisex. It does have a fruity smell so I don't think straight men would wear this at least not my husband lol. Whatever keeps the sinuses happy and the husband coming back for more is good by me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

New VS favorite perfume! This is definitely and effortless and every day perfume for me. It's fresh and clean but still somehow is very feminine. It's a spirited fragrance... carefree and youthful but not juvenile. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist after I spritzed it on... I ran back out and got the largest bottle! I also love Very Sexy... but that is very heady and you have to be in the mood for that perfume. I love this fragrance... hard to describe but utterly irresistable. I love how I can smell grapefruit and then something soapy/powdery too...and some floral too... just all that blended in with some musk to anchor it all together.

A lot of people are saying it smells like men's cologne... I'm not sure. Maybe? And maybe I became so obsessed with Bombshell from the first spritz because I'm one of those girl's that loves to wear men's deodorant by Old Spice...I feel so sexy wearing it for some reason. So that's probably why. You could say the mingling of feminine and masculine in this bottle... well, it's like sex in a bottle! Just go try it... you will understand!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best selling fragrances, but to me, it smells sexy...like a sexy men's cologne! Everybody has different opinions about all products. You can't make everyone happy :) But this is how I really thought!

Popular Fragrances