Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.7

on 8/17/2016 7:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

None of vs fragrances last and all their packaging is cute but cheap.. It is the same company as bath n body works I know I worked In the warehouse years ago so basically all ppl are paying for is a name and what they are getting is bath n body works quality spray disguised in a pretty perfume bottle lol .. It's all cheap quality trash .. Spend money on a real perfume.

on 3/14/2016 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I usually wear it in the late fall and winter. It is too heavy of a scent for me in the summer. I first bought it on a whim when I was in VS and the sales girl offered me a spritz. I kept going around the store, sniffing my wrist because it smelled so good! This is a sexy scent and I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. I have repurchased this many times.

It smells exactly like Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine..

on 10/9/2015 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second 3.4ml bottle and I really love it. I have asthma and allergies so many perfumes make me sneeze or give me a headache. This is so fresh and feminine and to top of off I can't keep my husband off of me when I wear it. I will say it does not last long so I have to reapply throughout my day. This time around I purchased the bombshell body lotion so hopefully that will make it last longer. A bit pricey for something that doesn't last that long but worth it when I don't sneeze. I can see the "masculine" that people see in it but I think it can be unisex. It does have a fruity smell so I don't think straight men would wear this at least not my husband lol. Whatever keeps the sinuses happy and the husband coming back for more is good by me!

on 7/29/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really don't get the hype on this one, the packaging is really cute but the perfume itself smells like bug repellant and citronella. I guess that's ok if your going on a camping trip .😂

on 10/17/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

When I first sprayed this I thought it was far too strong.
Then one day my friend picked me up and her car smelled so good. I asked what it was she laughed and said it was this perfume that she also thought it was too strong and had been using it as a car spray.
I ended up buying a small one and because I do still think it is quite strong I spray into the air and walk through to get a fine mist all over. It is the perfect amount.
I would not wear this everyday but a night out with the girls, a day shopping this is great.

Great processing, spicey, memorable, long lasting... It's great.very sexy and fits everyone. Smells like angels & Demond's (pink & white bottles version) by Gyvenchy (spelling? Lol)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Just want to let lovers of Bombshell know, an excellent impression of Bombshell is available at Walgreen's, for $11.99 for a 3.4 oz. bottle, called instyle fragrances. Most people cannot tell the difference. Hope you all find this review helpful.

on 5/14/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I own the body mist and the perfume and I use the body mist daily. I don't use the perfume as much just because I like a lighter scent and it last for several hours on me still. It is such a pretty scent, I can't get enough of it! On two different occasions, after hugging a friend, they asked me what fragrance I was wearing! And one said she'd have to pick it up right away! So glad this is the signature scent, so I don't have to worry about it being discontinued. I love this.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really like this scent. I don't think it smells generic or too girly at all. It is sweet, but also very clean. It's potent enough that it catches your attention, but the nice thing is that it briefly dissolves. After a few minutes you don't notice it - making you want to smell more. The bottle is in line with VS brand. It is transparent and at the back you can see stripes (much like the bag). I'm 23 and find this perfect for my age - more sophisticated than a college girl, but not as mature as my mother

Popular Fragrances