Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

VS Bombshell is a lovely fruity-berry scent with a splash of pine that keeps it zesty, fresh and unique. This fragrance could easily go too sweet if it didn't have the pine's green-ness to keep it fresh. I bought the 100ml bottle from VS today and so far have spritzed myself with it 3 different times because the lasting power just isn't there. This is an EDP, so I'd hate to waste my money on an EDT or body mist version of this. That being said, I wish VS would come out with an intense version with more lasting power. Since it's on the cheaper end compared to other fragrances (designer, niche) I own I don't mind too much spritzing this a few times a day. I may go get the lotion to layer with the perfume to get more lasting power.

Overall, I'd repurchase but will likely wait for Semi-Annual sales so that I don't pay full price. I do really love this fragrance and find it most appropriate for daytime and weekends, and date nights.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this fragrance! Its a soft sheer floral, kind of subtle fruit fragrance. Everytime i wear it I receive compliments. My mom tried to take it from me, but I got it back! Ha ha!

Popular Fragrances