Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love the scent, but it gets so annoying to wear. I have the full-size as well as a mini oil spray. The "EDP" (more like body spray in my opinion) has no staying power. The oil spray, however, never dies down. It's easy to go overboard with this scent, and it becomes obnoxious after awhile. I agree with the reviewer who described this as a cheap-sporty type of scent. I like the smell, but it's just not a soft, refined scent that would make someone want to get closer to you. I feel very conspicuous when I wear this, like I'm always the one wearing way too much perfume, even with a couple sprays. For some reason I think of this as a summery scent, and tend to wear it as such.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am IN LOVE with this scent! I was at a gas station, when a girl walked by and she smelled INCREDIBLE! So I had to ask her what fragrance she was wearing, and she told me Bombshell by Victoria's Secret. I ran out to the mall A.S.A.P. to by myself the largest bottle that I could find. However, after I spent the $65 for it- I was severely let down. The scent does not last WHAT SO EVER! It wasn't even 20 minutes and the scent was gone. I could have cried. I am on a mission to find another fragrance that I love just as much- I've been hitting up every single department store that I can think of. At one point I had totally given up and settled for buying a purse fragrance atomizer to keep the perfume in my purse. That way I could freshen it up periodically. Well not even that was working, I was spritzing myself all the time, and after only 2 weeks, almost half of my 3.4 ounce bottle is gone. And yes- I have applied lotion to all my pulse points to keep the scent from fading- but that does NOT help at all. I love this scent- but its going to cost a arm and a leg to keep it up. It's nothing but an expensive tease. "Disappointed" isn't even the word to describe how I feel about this perfume.

on 5/18/2012 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This smells good, it kinda has this sexy fruity strong smell. It mixes well with me, smells like summer.

on 11/2/2011 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this this summer I bought the tiny travel sized one they have at the register, it's a very summery beachy smell, nothing special, not the best or most unique.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I tried the sample, and although it's not my favorite ever, I really liked it. It's a nice fresh and clean kind of flowery scent with a hint of fruit. It's nice right out of the shower, and it's also great for hot summer days, it makes the heat feel less disgusting to have such a light, pretty scent. I got absolutely no hint of masculine anything from it though, I have NO idea where that's coming from, this is about the girliest fragrance I've ever used.

on 2/20/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm usually a bit weary about VS scents due to their lack of staying power. But when I smelled Bombshell I was totally sold. While it's somewhat fruity and floral, I think there's a underlying musk scent as well that gives a subtle sensual scent. I also find the scent just ever so slightly masculine, but not in an offensive way - more so strong, sure, and confident. The interesting thing is that men around me notice how nice the scent is. The only bad thing is that body spay doesn't have lasting power, I sort of expected that. So, it would be a good idea to layer it with lotion.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I am having a love affair with Bombshell right now. It's a burst of tropical exotic sweetness that is unlike any other scent I have ever experienced. I purchased the body mist and it's lasting power is shocking. It's literally stayed on my skin for the last four hours. It's drydown reminds me of Ralph Lauren's Blue clean shampoolike smell.

Popular Fragrances