Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cheeky little fragrance has worked its way into my perfume wardrobe and will forever be a mainstay. I was first introduced to this scent about 4 years ago when I was heavy into my gourmand phase and wouldn't even bat a lash at anything remotely floral. I heard all about the cult following and decided I had to venture outside of my comfort zone and grow my scent palate. I was almost immediately hooked. I can definitely say that this EDP is what allowed me to mature within my scent wardrobe and comfortably explore new fragrances. I started using it in summer and let me tell you - this is the perfect summer scent. The main notes are described as purple passion fruit, shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. The scent of peonies alone are divine, and the addition of strawberry, grapefruit and musk make this scent so dynamic. It is sweet (not sickly so), refreshing and can work for any age group and many an occasion. I especially love this in the summer because of how fresh it is. The warm summer heat intensifies the notes in a very delightful way. Whenever I inhale this scent I think of my time spent on the beaches of the Maldives, it has a slightly tropical flare to it. The bottle itself is well designed and looks high-end; it looks beautiful on my boudoir vanity. The price is exceptional at $55 as it in no way smells as cheap as it costs. I love how affordable all of VS fragrances are, you can try them all.

on 3/14/2016 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I usually wear it in the late fall and winter. It is too heavy of a scent for me in the summer. I first bought it on a whim when I was in VS and the sales girl offered me a spritz. I kept going around the store, sniffing my wrist because it smelled so good! This is a sexy scent and I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. I have repurchased this many times.

on 10/16/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sexy fragrance from VS that I shall never be able to resist. It makes me feel like the name says, a bombshell wearing it. It has this perfect blend of flowers and warm base notes that just seem to work. It also has fruits which I find odd because I really do not detect them.

Top notes are tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry, and passion fruit. All of which I barely detect for some reason. Middle notes are jasmine, berries, lily-of-the-valley, peony, and orchid. Base notes are musk, woods, and oakmoss. I think only the passion fruit is detectable to me and itís a very small amount. I mostly am hit with the florals and woods.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm on my 2nd 100ml bottle. I keep going back to this scent.

I have mild asthma, so i cannot use most perfumes out there. My perfume needs to be light to moderate in strength (i cannot stand the scent of chanel no5 for instance) and long lasting, with sweet vanilla, fresh and citrus notes. This one is perfect for me. It lasts all day but i only catch a whiff every once in a while. It makes me feel feminine and happy everytime i do :) It's both sweet and clean.

I also love the packaging. Simple, elegant and useful. Looks so pretty on the vanity table like a huge pink gemstone.

It's not a downside but i really think VS should make a purse-sized pen applicator for this like they did for some of their fragrances. Preferably a refillable one :)

I bought 4 or their fragrances and swatched all of them in stores and i think this is the best perfume VS has come up with.

on 2/28/2014 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love all of the Victoria secret fragrances and this is one of my current favourites. I have already used up a full sized perfume bottle of this and have repurchased not only another bottle but a body lotion and travel size body mist. The only thing I don't like about this is it doesn't seem to last too long, maybe max 3 hours, but I find that perfumes in general don't have a super long durability

this is my all time favorite! its a perfect fragrance that both me and my mom LOVE. its the perfect combo of both sweet and sultry. you can wear it anytime of the day for any occasion, all year round and feel like a total bombshell <3

I love the way this stuff smells!!!! I bought the body spray and it smells amazing. It's sexy and girly and sweet and fruity all at the same time. One of my favorite perfumes. I am definitely a fan of Victoria's Secret fragrances!!

on 1/25/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My all-time favorite perfume <3 the scent is just lovely!

on 12/29/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My favorite VS perfume comes in the prettiest/ simplest bottle! I love this fresh but sweet scent. I can still faintly smell it on myself at the end of the day.

on 12/29/2012 6:03:00 PM

I love this perfume! It smells amazing - fresh, a little floral but not overpowering, with some fruity notes and just a little musk. In smelling some of the other VS perfumes I found a lot of them to be too mature smelling, with really strong woodsy notes that just came across like too much licorice or pine to convey the feminine vibe I wanted. Bombshell is lighter than the others I sampled, but doesn't have that sweet, cloying smell of too much candy or flowers that less musky perfumes can edge close to. I find that the lasting power is good, although I would recommend a touchup of a spray or two once or twice throughout the day to keep the fragrance going. The bottle is adorable, too. Ultimately though, this is a great perfume - it's light and fresh but with enough musk to keep it grounded and grown-up.

Popular Fragrances