Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

on 5/25/2018 3:33:00 PM

Maybe mine is different because I have the rollerball, but this is horrible. It smells like hair spray. Or maybe finesse shampoo. I don’t smell any flowers or musk or anything pretty. I tried to like it bc it’s a gift ;( now I have a headache

on 8/17/2016 7:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

None of vs fragrances last and all their packaging is cute but cheap.. It is the same company as bath n body works I know I worked In the warehouse years ago so basically all ppl are paying for is a name and what they are getting is bath n body works quality spray disguised in a pretty perfume bottle lol .. It's all cheap quality trash .. Spend money on a real perfume.

on 10/12/2014 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- packaging

CONS

- masculine
- smells like soap
- poor staying power

COMMENTS: It doesn't necessarily smell bad, I just feel odd wearing it. It has a very masculine vibe reminiscent of shaving cream and then it kind of smells like soap. I think it's more appropriate for using after a shower, but I wouldn't leave the house with this.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Feels like this must be done! So now I'm doing it! Sampling BOMBSHELL by Victoria's Secret (won in 3 categories FiFi Awards 2011). Silly, smells just like every other fruity sweet VS/Celeb-scent out ther. BOMBSHELL is just fruity version of former FiFi VS-winner "Sexy Little Things Noir". 4 lippies for the kind-of sweet packing - but other than that = 1 lippie. *big YAWN*

on 9/15/2016 9:24:00 AM

The edp was on sale, so I purchased a bottle. It's a nice/pleasant/safe scent, but quite basic citrusy-fresh and overrated IMO. Smell reminds me of some cheap-sporty-drugstore-scent, the kind marketed towards teen girls to spray on after PE or dance class. Nothing bombshell or sexy about it. It doesn't last either. Less than 2 hours later, I can't smell it anymore, not even a trace of it. It's supposed to be an EDP but some of VS's other body sprays last longer on my skin than this (eg. Amber Romance, Vanilla Lace, Pure Seduction, Noir Tease). I prefer Pink to Bombshell, it smells green and less generic-citrusy-fruity. I will use it up but I won't repurchase. If it hadn't been on sale I wouldn't have gotten it.

on 5/19/2015 1:11:00 PM

I don't know how I feel about this perfume yet. I just bought it, it smells clean, but kindof masculine. I am going to test it out to see if men like it...

on 10/17/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

When I first sprayed this I thought it was far too strong.
Then one day my friend picked me up and her car smelled so good. I asked what it was she laughed and said it was this perfume that she also thought it was too strong and had been using it as a car spray.
I ended up buying a small one and because I do still think it is quite strong I spray into the air and walk through to get a fine mist all over. It is the perfect amount.
I would not wear this everyday but a night out with the girls, a day shopping this is great.

on 8/17/2013 11:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

The bottle is what grabbed my attention 1st. I thought it had a great smell in the bottle, so I bought a set during their semi annual sale. My mistake was that I didn't test it on my skin. It did not mix will with my body chemistry at all. From now on I always make sure to test it out 1st.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Too musky for me. I think it smells better when it's starting to wear off. Has a musky deep vanilla scent.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

When I first tried this, I was in love with it! I thought it was a very sexy, perfect for date night scent! I always assumed (wrongly) that Victoria's Secret fragrances would smell cheap/body splash-like. Turns out they have many EDP options to choose from that are beautiful!
However, after a few more uses of this fragrance I started to pick up on what the other reviews have described as a masculine scent. No, it doesn't smell like mens' cologne or anything, but every so often throughout the day/night a manly, musky, scent creeps up on me! Despite all this, I'm still a fan of this fragrance. The website describes the "dry-down notes" as musk, blonde woods, and oakmoss. I think this is what must be contributing to those who feel it is masculine at times. Overall, I think this is a very unique, sexy fragrance that is quite strong, even overpowering at times. If that's not your thing, I'd try something more along the lines of Heavenly or the Dream Angels collection.

Popular Fragrances