Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

on 5/25/2018 3:33:00 PM

Maybe mine is different because I have the rollerball, but this is horrible. It smells like hair spray. Or maybe finesse shampoo. I don’t smell any flowers or musk or anything pretty. I tried to like it bc it’s a gift ;( now I have a headache

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cheeky little fragrance has worked its way into my perfume wardrobe and will forever be a mainstay. I was first introduced to this scent about 4 years ago when I was heavy into my gourmand phase and wouldn't even bat a lash at anything remotely floral. I heard all about the cult following and decided I had to venture outside of my comfort zone and grow my scent palate. I was almost immediately hooked. I can definitely say that this EDP is what allowed me to mature within my scent wardrobe and comfortably explore new fragrances. I started using it in summer and let me tell you - this is the perfect summer scent. The main notes are described as purple passion fruit, shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. The scent of peonies alone are divine, and the addition of strawberry, grapefruit and musk make this scent so dynamic. It is sweet (not sickly so), refreshing and can work for any age group and many an occasion. I especially love this in the summer because of how fresh it is. The warm summer heat intensifies the notes in a very delightful way. Whenever I inhale this scent I think of my time spent on the beaches of the Maldives, it has a slightly tropical flare to it. The bottle itself is well designed and looks high-end; it looks beautiful on my boudoir vanity. The price is exceptional at $55 as it in no way smells as cheap as it costs. I love how affordable all of VS fragrances are, you can try them all.

on 9/15/2016 9:24:00 AM

The edp was on sale, so I purchased a bottle. It's a nice/pleasant/safe scent, but quite basic citrusy-fresh and overrated IMO. Smell reminds me of some cheap-sporty-drugstore-scent, the kind marketed towards teen girls to spray on after PE or dance class. Nothing bombshell or sexy about it. It doesn't last either. Less than 2 hours later, I can't smell it anymore, not even a trace of it. It's supposed to be an EDP but some of VS's other body sprays last longer on my skin than this (eg. Amber Romance, Vanilla Lace, Pure Seduction, Noir Tease). I prefer Pink to Bombshell, it smells green and less generic-citrusy-fruity. I will use it up but I won't repurchase. If it hadn't been on sale I wouldn't have gotten it.

on 8/17/2016 7:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

None of vs fragrances last and all their packaging is cute but cheap.. It is the same company as bath n body works I know I worked In the warehouse years ago so basically all ppl are paying for is a name and what they are getting is bath n body works quality spray disguised in a pretty perfume bottle lol .. It's all cheap quality trash .. Spend money on a real perfume.

on 3/14/2016 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I usually wear it in the late fall and winter. It is too heavy of a scent for me in the summer. I first bought it on a whim when I was in VS and the sales girl offered me a spritz. I kept going around the store, sniffing my wrist because it smelled so good! This is a sexy scent and I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. I have repurchased this many times.

on 5/19/2015 1:11:00 PM

I don't know how I feel about this perfume yet. I just bought it, it smells clean, but kindof masculine. I am going to test it out to see if men like it...

on 10/17/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

When I first sprayed this I thought it was far too strong.
Then one day my friend picked me up and her car smelled so good. I asked what it was she laughed and said it was this perfume that she also thought it was too strong and had been using it as a car spray.
I ended up buying a small one and because I do still think it is quite strong I spray into the air and walk through to get a fine mist all over. It is the perfect amount.
I would not wear this everyday but a night out with the girls, a day shopping this is great.

on 10/16/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sexy fragrance from VS that I shall never be able to resist. It makes me feel like the name says, a bombshell wearing it. It has this perfect blend of flowers and warm base notes that just seem to work. It also has fruits which I find odd because I really do not detect them.

Top notes are tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry, and passion fruit. All of which I barely detect for some reason. Middle notes are jasmine, berries, lily-of-the-valley, peony, and orchid. Base notes are musk, woods, and oakmoss. I think only the passion fruit is detectable to me and its a very small amount. I mostly am hit with the florals and woods.

on 10/12/2014 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- packaging

CONS

- masculine
- smells like soap
- poor staying power

COMMENTS: It doesn't necessarily smell bad, I just feel odd wearing it. It has a very masculine vibe reminiscent of shaving cream and then it kind of smells like soap. I think it's more appropriate for using after a shower, but I wouldn't leave the house with this.

Will not repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm on my 2nd 100ml bottle. I keep going back to this scent.

I have mild asthma, so i cannot use most perfumes out there. My perfume needs to be light to moderate in strength (i cannot stand the scent of chanel no5 for instance) and long lasting, with sweet vanilla, fresh and citrus notes. This one is perfect for me. It lasts all day but i only catch a whiff every once in a while. It makes me feel feminine and happy everytime i do :) It's both sweet and clean.

I also love the packaging. Simple, elegant and useful. Looks so pretty on the vanity table like a huge pink gemstone.

It's not a downside but i really think VS should make a purse-sized pen applicator for this like they did for some of their fragrances. Preferably a refillable one :)

I bought 4 or their fragrances and swatched all of them in stores and i think this is the best perfume VS has come up with.

Popular Fragrances